WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Should I go back on clomid?

Should I go back on clomid?

Postby Butttons » Wed May 02, 2022 11:16 am

Hi girls – am wondering what to do next? I was on Clomid for 5 months prior to 2 failed iui’s. Am cd2 now and wondering should a chance Clomid this month or just have a natural cycle and see if all the iui meds from last month kick started my body. I was on Clomid as I wasn’t ovulating every month. I have a review apt with the clinic but it’s not til the start of June (it was the earliest apt I could get which is pretty frustrating!!). Should I ring the clinic and ask the nurses advice?

Butttons
Major Wolly

Re: Should I go back on clomid?

Postby jewellb » Wed May 02, 2022 2:24 pm

buttons my acu was telling me today that if your on clomid longer than 12 months it works as a contraceptive, she didnt go into details as im not in clomid we were just chatting, my sister was in the same situation and she decided to take it, she's waiting on an app the end of this month, maybe ring the clinic and ask. im sure they wouldnt mind :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
First IVF starts April 25th!!!
2 extraordinary embryos transferred 8th may, OTD 22nd may!!!
BFP !!!!!!!!!! BETA 321.71

"Worry is interest paid for a debt you may never owe"

jewellb
Wolly Addict

Re: Should I go back on clomid?

Postby Butttons » Wed May 02, 2022 10:44 pm

Thanks for the reply jewelb, I ended up ringing the clinic this afternoon. They were so nice, the nurse checked with the doc and i'm fine to take clomid this month. I was going to take a break from everthing but I know if would regret it if I didn't ov. This will be my 6th mth taking it but have had a 3 month gap so hopefully i'll be ok. The nurse said I could go for scans and do another iui this month but we had decided we'd only do 2 rounds. Think our chances are the same just trying ourselves so fingers crossed. Best of luck to you and your sis. How do you find acu? I was going for the 3 cycles but not sure I want to keep it up. My acupunturist kinda annoyed me recently, though she would be more helpful in terms of advice etc Your one sounds more knowledgable (sp?) and fertility

Butttons
Major Wolly

Return to TTC with Assistance

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Catering for any wedding reception or civil ceremony from 50 300 guests. One of Tipperary's top venues

John & Orlando (Photo & Video Services)... Fun, emotion, happiness, joy.

Creative, Un-intrusive, Stylish Wedding Photography. Kildare based.

The 5* Muckross Park Hotel & Cloisters Spa is the only hotel located in Killarney's majestic National Park. It has a dedicated and experienced wedding and events team along with professional staff that can help you plan a magical day which reflects your own personalities.

At The Bridal Lounge we love working with couples to create bespoke, beautiful wedding concepts as unique and individual as they are. Our services are designed to help couples bring their wedding vision to life in an easy, uncomplicated and budget friendly way.

Is a family run Irish owned professional photography business established in 1977. Wedding and portrait photographers. Memebers of IPPA and BIPP

Ashley has been working as a make up artist for the last 10 years in photographic, bridal, film and TV make up.

For artistic and unique photographs of your wedding, contact Fionn at Studio 33 Weddings

Wedding dreams come true at the four star d hotel Drogheda.

Bridal Make Up Dublin, Wedding Make Up Dublin, Make Up Artist Dublin, Aoife Callaghan - Make-Up Artist

For the most beautiful eyelashes and eyebrows in the world.

An Exclusive Wedding Venue for Couples in search of somewhere really special to celebrate their Wedding Day.

Magnificent Georgian-styled mansion set atop a kilometre long avenue in a private country setting

Located in the heart of the scenic West Coast of Ireland. The hotel has a dedicated and professional wedding team who will assist you in the coordination of your wedding from start to finish.

The Perfect Hen and Stag Venue - with four bars, located over two floors, provide for even the most discerning palates.

Kens motto is "enhancing the beauty in each woman and making her as fabulous as possible". Over the years he has contributed to television programmes such as Off The Rails, The Afternoon Show and Xpose.

For your wedding venue, one of Europe's great treasures and Ireland's most famous House & Gardens.

Frame It Weddings offers you photography and videography packages for your big day and we travel nationwide.

I will simply capture those magical moments as they happen. You willenjoy your special day and have beautiful, colourful, vibrant photographs to treasure forever.

Well established wedding photographers with a while range of photographer styles. SWPP member

Belle Topperscreates uniquepersonalisedhandcrafted Cake Topperscustomisedto yourdesign specifications.

Cathy will use her wealth of experience and knowledge during a personalised consultation to create the look you wish to achieve on your wedding day

Irelands most exquisite, unique, handcrafted wedding stationery at affordable prices.

The tranquil setting and beautiful scenery surrounding the Sneem Hotel offer the perfect backdrop for your Kerry wedding.

Spanish Dream Weddings has managed over 150 weddings since 2007 and can now offer a little black book of the best kept wedding secrets on the Costa del Sol. Areas covered include Marbella, San Pedro, Benalmadena, Mijas, Fuengirola, Nerja, Estepona, Malaga City and some exclusive inland venues.

Images with personality, that are sensual, dynamic and informative.

Pure Blarney is Irelands premier 5 piece live group who perform lively uplifting music that appeals to all tastes.

My name is Rachel OSullivan and I am a Certified Infant Massage Instructor, accredited by the International Association of Infant Massage (IAIM) and based in Cork, Ireland.

For an event your guests will never forget.

I am a freelance photographer based in Dublin. I am available all year round and will travel anywhere based on availability.