WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Day 2 blood results

Day 2 blood results

Postby codp » Tue May 08, 2022 5:20 pm

Hi ladies,

Can anyone answer me re day 2 bloods, im currently with napro so i do have alot, of info, i originally got bloods day 2 bloods done with them over a year ago, and all were normal, i did them again recently and these are the results

LH 4.3
FSH 6.1
prolactin 780
oestradiol 168

my worry is the oestradiol its very very high, well over double, from what i know it can be caused by cysts or else they say it can indicate low ovarian reserve, which im so scared by, im wondering if its my meds are making it high, have any of ye had experience like this? Any info/advice would be great.

Thanks
codp
Mini Wolly

Re: Day 2 blood results

Postby jewellb » Wed May 09, 2022 8:23 am

hey hun, well you fsh and lh are perfect!!! so thats great news!!!! im not sure about the other 2, but i know prolactin varies a lot and can be raised by stress, i think also estrodol can be reaised by certain herbs, like ag catus or royal jelly i think, but not sure.

fab fsh and lh though, id be delighted with them!!!! :lvs :lvs
First IVF starts April 25th!!!
2 extraordinary embryos transferred 8th may, OTD 22nd may!!!
BFP !!!!!!!!!! BETA 321.71

"Worry is interest paid for a debt you may never owe"

jewellb
Wolly Addict

Re: Day 2 blood results

Postby codp » Wed May 09, 2022 10:49 am

hi jewlle,

thanks so much for reply, ya very happy with fsh and lh, doc wasnt bothered about prolactan, as like you said she said stress (which im constantly) affects it, she said my oes was fine at less than 170, so relief. The internet is a dangerous thing when i googled it, all sorts stuff came up about it being from cysts or a low reserve, it said that high oestradiol can give fake fsh results, so i was panicing. i see for your ticker its waiting game for you at mo, best of luck il be praying for your BFP. :babydust:
codp
Mini Wolly

Return to TTC with Assistance

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Flossie38, fx2012 and 4 guests

Romantic couples seeking a breathtakingly beautiful private wedding with a sense of the eclectic need look no further than the fairytale setting of Castle Leslie Estat

A touch of class with an international flavour for your special occasion.

The Controversial Allstars are a collection of Ireland's finest musicians. The six strong line up, fronted by Picturehouse's lead singer Dave Browne alongside sweet and soulful voice of Ingrid Madsen.

Add the wow factor to your wedding or event with Glo Lanterns, Flower Lanterns and Glo-Wax Candles.

Over 20 years experience in the hairdressing business. Navan based.

Award winning tenor Dan Twomey will bring tears of emotion to the eye of every guest at your wedding! Cork based.

Whether your look is natural/classical smokey/defined or dramatic, makeup artist and Beauty Editor Marie Joseph uses only the best products for clients skin type, insuring your makeup will stay on for the day.

Stunning, versatile vocals & intricate guitar talent, beautifully complemented by the sound of gentle flute. Available as 2 or 3 piece.

Award winning brodal designer. Based in Tallaght, Dublin 24

John & Orlando (Photo & Video Services)... Fun, emotion, happiness, joy.

Weddings are simply special, with the Carlton Abbey Hotel, they will be truly magical...

Church Singer and Make-up Artist, a regular face on TV & with RTE Concert Orchestra.

I will deliver to you a modern wedding film you can be proud of, romantic but not cheesy, funny but not silly, classic but not old fashioned.

For weddings we design and make beautiful frames for your wedding day photographs.

Will capture the atmosphere of the whole day with my naturalistic style.

Empowering you to re-live your very special occasion time and time again,

The most accomplished band in town, The Connor Mc Keon Band are without doubt, THE best decision you will make in planning your Wedding day.

Specializing in Weddings, Fashion & Photographic make up Anne Marie uses top quality brands such as Mac, Bobbi Brown, Estee Lauder to name but a few.

LA Academy Trained, Claire focuses makeup for photography and bridal/wedding makeup in particular. Covering Dublin, Tipperary and Nationwide, Phone 087 1469360

At Forever Yours we offer a top quality red carpet service: Red carpet is set up 1 hour before your wedding ceremony; we offer a nationwide service for all venue types.

Speciality candle company based in Castleisland, Co. Kerry now offering personalised wedding unity candles

My passion is creating beautiful, natural and artistic images to last for generations to come.

is one of Irelands leading bridal designers, winning many bridal awards.

Ireland's Largest DJ Agency, providing professional DJs for any event. .

We promise to be with you every step to help you tailor your wedding music.

My name is Rachel OSullivan and I am a Certified Infant Massage Instructor, accredited by the International Association of Infant Massage (IAIM) and based in Cork, Ireland.

We offer the most exquisite Bridal bouquets, Bridesmaid bouquets, Flowergirl arrangements, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Church and Reception floral designs

Your wedding day is special and we hope that by choosing us as your Wedding Band we can make it a memorable day for you and your guests.

This is the Moment Productions aim to provide something different and creative to the videography market in 2012.

Affordable packages available. Cork based. Phone 021 4905685