WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

3 word posts

Re: 3 word posts

Postby Chubbums » Thu Feb 23, 2022 6:02 am

strawberries1 wrote:15 Degrees Tomorrow :eek

Hopefully with sunshine
Private Facebook group now set up for all contributors to the WOL June 2012 Babies thread, PM me if you want to join :compress

Chubbums
Major Wolly

Postby Chubbums » Thu Feb 23, 2022 6:03 am

Time for aerobics :o)ll
Private Facebook group now set up for all contributors to the WOL June 2012 Babies thread, PM me if you want to join :compress

Chubbums
Major Wolly

Postby Chubbums » Thu Feb 23, 2022 6:07 am

24 weeks today :compress

Chubbums
Major Wolly

Postby macker2b » Fri Feb 24, 2022 10:53 am

5 weeks tomorrow :o)ll
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
macker2b
Major Wolly

Postby under construction » Fri Feb 24, 2022 3:40 pm

got to goal :o)ll :o)ll
under construction
Empress Wolly

Postby babyhopesanddreams12 » Fri Feb 24, 2022 5:10 pm

alone for weekend :o(
[/url]

TTC Since Sept 2010
Dh S.A Jan 2012 - all ok
Day 3 bloods Dec 2011- ok
Day 21 bloods Dec 2011 - ok
Pelvic ultrasound - March 2012 - have a small cyst on both left and right
ovary - both are very small!!
Another ultrasound booked for July 31st??
babyhopesanddreams12
Ultimate Wolly

Postby Chubbums » Fri Feb 24, 2022 9:22 pm

babyhopesanddreams12 wrote:alone for weekend :o(

Aw :action32 Me time :)

Chubbums
Major Wolly

Postby Bejewelled Wife » Fri Mar 16, 2022 5:59 pm

Started Mat Leave :o)ll
Formerly known as Bunny Bride

[/url]

TTC since Feb '10

Our little angel went to sleep on the 09/12/10. Born on the 13/12/10.
Mommy & Daddy will always love you.

Prayer for Motherhood

O Mary, Mother of Perpetual Help, with confidence I come to you and ask your help. It is my earnest desire to have the gift of motherhood. You who were the mother of Jesus understand the joy of being a mother. Please obtain this grace for me from Him who is the Master of Life, so that I may raise up children who will give Him praise and glory in this life and the next.

Amen.

Almighty Creator, hear this fertility prayer and the wishes of my heart.
You know my deep desire for a child -- a little one to love and to hold, to care for, to cherish. Grant that my body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby in Your holy image. Guide me in all my choices so that this conception, my pregnancy and my baby's birth are in line with Your will. Heavenly Father and Holy Mother, hear this prayer of my heart, mind and spirit.

Amen!

Bejewelled Wife
Woloholic

Postby Emme » Fri Mar 16, 2022 6:11 pm

GET OUT NOW

Can I have another one?

FREE RIDE OVER

Emme
Mums & Kids Funniest User 2011

Postby Mustang Sally » Fri Mar 16, 2022 6:28 pm

Obsessed with wedding O:|
[/url]
Mustang Sally
Mini Wolly

Postby Mustang Sally » Fri Mar 16, 2022 6:29 pm

Need to work!!!!!!!! :weep
[/url]
Mustang Sally
Mini Wolly

Postby Chubbums » Sat Mar 17, 2022 12:22 am

Happy Paddys Day O-O

Chubbums
Major Wolly

Postby strawberries1 » Sun Mar 18, 2022 6:55 pm

No work tomorrow :o)ll
strawberries1
Royal Wolly

Postby Chubbums » Sun Mar 18, 2022 10:48 pm

strawberries1 wrote:No work tomorrow :o)ll

Work for me O:| >:o( O:|

Chubbums
Major Wolly

Postby Bejewelled Wife » Fri Mar 30, 2022 8:03 am

It's Friday today.
Formerly known as Bunny Bride

[/url]

TTC since Feb '10

Our little angel went to sleep on the 09/12/10. Born on the 13/12/10.
Mommy & Daddy will always love you.

Prayer for Motherhood

O Mary, Mother of Perpetual Help, with confidence I come to you and ask your help. It is my earnest desire to have the gift of motherhood. You who were the mother of Jesus understand the joy of being a mother. Please obtain this grace for me from Him who is the Master of Life, so that I may raise up children who will give Him praise and glory in this life and the next.

Amen.

Almighty Creator, hear this fertility prayer and the wishes of my heart.
You know my deep desire for a child -- a little one to love and to hold, to care for, to cherish. Grant that my body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby in Your holy image. Guide me in all my choices so that this conception, my pregnancy and my baby's birth are in line with Your will. Heavenly Father and Holy Mother, hear this prayer of my heart, mind and spirit.

Amen!

Bejewelled Wife
Woloholic

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic