WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Any Crover House Hotel 2012/2013 Brides?

Any Crover House Hotel 2012/2013 Brides?

Postby My Big Fat Cavan Wedding » Thu May 10, 2022 3:25 pm

Hi Ladies,
We are having our wedding in Crover House Hotel in 2013 and I would love to hear from past and future brides, your experience's and what band etc etc you booked.

Roll on 2013 :xox
My Big Fat Cavan Wedding
New Wolly

Re: Any Crover House Hotel 2012/2013 Brides?

Postby dmcphotography » Thu May 10, 2022 7:16 pm

Hi My Big Fat Cavan Wedding,
If you check out the feedback forum there are some posts from anya about halfway down the 1st page for some suppliers at her wedding which took place at Crover House towards the end of March this year.
If you want further info I am sure she will be happy to oblige by PM
David
www.dmcphotography.ie
[email protected]
dmcphotography
WOL Network

Re: Any Crover House Hotel 2012/2013 Brides?

Postby Startrax Disco » Mon Jun 11, 2022 9:34 pm

Hi, My Big Fat Cavan Wedding, I played at a wedding here last Thursday (7th June) and considering I'm in 3 to 4 wedding hotels, north & south every week, this hotel give us the 5 star treatment. Evelyn was the girl in charge of the wedding, and she made the day run like clockwork. The grounds are amazing, but unfortunately for our bride & groom it lashed all day

Click the link to see a few pics http://www.facebook.com/startraxdisco?s ... 419&type=1

Barney

Startrax Disco Roadshow
Award Winning Wedding Disco Entertainment
Telephone: 02890 839399 ~ Mobile: 07801 526339
http://www.startraxdisco.com
http://www.facebook.com/startraxdisco

Startrax Disco
WOL Network

Return to Old Faithful

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: asio, Barrysbridejuly, ClaireT1981, Diamonds and Pearls, galwaygirl2010, LittleWifey2B2013, newban, pokka, redgp, SpillingMoonbeams, WOLSophie and 51 guests

The Parkview Hotel provides a very unique atmosphere that combines sophisticated design with homely comforts. The hotel offers a casual, yet exquisite stay where every convenience is laid on in a contemporary style.The Parkview Hotel hosts weddings in the Park Suite catering from 50 up to 300 persons, with prices from only 29.00 per person.

Elegant decor, excellent service, breathtaking views make The Maritime Hotel West Cork's foremost wedding venue.

Clonabreany House and Courtyard lie at the gateway to the Boyne Valley, a beautiful setting for your special day.

The Westin: Dublin's finest five star hotel

A spectacular wedding venue overlooking the beautiful Galway Bay just 10 minutes from Galway city.

Your castle, your wedding, your day at Kilronan Castle.

Over 40 Years providing Excellence and Consistency

Making your Carlow wedding everything you have ever imagined.

Located one of the most prestigious addresses in Dublin and offers a stunning venue for couples.

Your Wedding day is one of the most important days of your life - and at Athlone Springs hotel in Athlone Co. Westmeath we are here to make sure your every step runs as smoothly and as stress-free as possible.

At the Carlton Shearwater Hotel Galway we take great pride in the attention to detail we provide for our wedding guests.

Alexanders Bridal is situated in the heart of Dublin city centre on Parnell Street for more than 11 years. We have a strong tradition in stunning bridal gowns with a friendly, relaxed, professional customer care.

Inishowen Gateway Hotel Ideal wedding venue in Donegal in a stunning location, with spectacular views of the sea & surrounding scenery.

For your wedding venue, one of Europe's great treasures and Ireland's most famous House & Gardens.

Enjoy your day by using our house and grounds to have the freedom to celebrate your wedding reception

18th Century mansion, which has been restored to form the centrepiece of a luxury hotel.

Celebrate your Special Day with us.

Horetown House is a romantic setting in private surroundings; exclusively yours on your wedding day.

The Kilkenny Ormonde Hotel stands proudly in the shadows of Kilkenny Castle offering a dramatic backdrop for those exquisite photographs.

Amelda's beautiful makeup for your wedding day, Salon at The Clewbay Hotel.

Imagine having a graceful village wedding in a splendid country house hotel.

Undivided attention on your Wedding Day, hosting only one wedding a day.

Avon Ri Resort is located in the spectacular Wicklow Mountains and is perched on the shores of the Blessington Lakes.

Why not escape and enjoy some "time out" from your hectic wedding preparations. Indulge in pre- wedding escapism with one of our tailored packages.

Joanne takes care of every detail from the moment you make your initial enquiry right through to your departure on honeymoon.

Set on a beautiful site overlooking Lough Corrib, Lisloughrey Lodge is an idyllic boutique hotel venue for a Wedding day you will treasure forever.

The ideal choice for those seeking a different wedding venue in Dublin.

Set amid landscaped gardens the Clanard Court ensures your total satisfaction by catering for only one wedding per day.

Harristown House close to Dublin offers a magnificent venue for you to create your own fairy tale wedding reception.

Cavan Crystal Hotel is a stunning contemporary 4* hotel which offers a haven of luxury in one of Irelands most beautifully diverse and centrally located counties.