WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Mass Booklet Template??

Mass Booklet Template??

Postby Married2012 » Fri May 11, 2022 3:12 pm

Hi there would anyone have a Mass booklet (with the new mass) template for Northern Ireland wedding they could email me through that I could edit for our ceremony and mass etc...

I tried the gettingmarried.ie template but it doesnt let you include everything you want and can be complicated.

I would just love to get the template myself so that I could amend it as necessary and print off myself.

Thanks

Please PM me or let me know if you can and I will give you my email address
Married2012
Mini Wolly

Re: Mass Booklet Template??

Postby mrsbops » Fri May 11, 2022 3:56 pm

Hi there, is there a difference for NI and ROI??

I have the new booklet if you want to PM me your email I will send :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
mrsbops
New Wolly

Return to Old Faithful

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Blueberries, bradan, excitedbride2013, fixibelle, flor, hengaa, longtimeyet, MrsGilhooley and 46 guests

* Save the date cards * Day invitations * RSVP cards * Evening invitations * Ceremony booklets * Order of service booklets * Menus * Place name cards * Table plans * Envelope seals * Favours & Accessories * Candles *

If you're planning your wedding Veritas, has all you need with a varied range of candles, prayers, readings and music.

Irelands most exquisite, unique, handcrafted wedding stationery at affordable prices.

See our 2012 Wedding Card Collection on display in our Dublin and Galway showrooms. Beautiful quality and great value.

Over 20 years experience in the hairdressing business. Navan based.

Beautifully appointed showrooms in plush dcor create the perfect atmosphere to purchase the most important gown of your lifetime

We provide personalised wedding car number plates at affordable prices delivered FREE nationwide. You can choose one of our designs or we will create plates that are totally unique to your taste.

Highly sought after for church and civil weddings - works with Piano player Padhriag Madden

Guaranteed to have your dance floor jammed full of happy guests

Add a little personal touch to your wedding service or ceremony...

We know what is important" Your ultimate dream wedding in Spain is only possible with Marcella & her team @

We take vibrant, natural, informal wedding photographs that capture the personalities of each of our couples.

Wedding floral designer based in Athlone

The Perfect Hen and Stag Venue - with four bars, located over two floors, provide for even the most discerning palates.

Imagine celebrating your wedding day with friends and family on the French Riviera...

Cathy will use her wealth of experience and knowledge during a personalised consultation to create the look you wish to achieve on your wedding day

Your Personal Wedding Coordinator for a Perfectly Romantic Italian Wedding

Is a family run Irish owned professional photography business established in 1977. Wedding and portrait photographers. Memebers of IPPA and BIPP

They offer a beautiful blend of male and female vocals and harmonies.

Weddings are simply special, with the Carlton Abbey Hotel, they will be truly magical...

I have played at select weddings over the last 25 years and I treat each and every one as a special and personal occasion.

Pauline Forde, a professional florist with over 20 years experience in speciality floral design.

Beautiful, Flawless Makeup that will last all day, travels nationwide.

With almost 40 years experience in the bridal industry, the place to visit when looking for your wedding gown.

Allure is renowned for its designer handbags, bespoke and bridal jewellery, exquisite accessories, and distinguished homewares.

photographs which are classic and timeless, and also capture the spontaneous moments of your day.

Sweet Creations is based in County Wicklow, but designs cakes for all over Ireland.

Award winning tenor Dan Twomey will bring tears of emotion to the eye of every guest at your wedding!

The perfect choice to ensure that your guests have a fantastic evening and simply can't leave the dancefloor!

Wedding Photography Westport Co. Mayo. Phone 087 6896944