WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Well, what about eggs?

Postby Soho » Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:50 pm

Yes this is a debate himself and I had after a bought a lovely little wooden box with holes for the eggs and a picture of a hen with Farm Fresh Eggs written across the front. Brought my new purchase home and filled it up with eggs - then he comes in and tells me eggs belong in the fidge. I won the argument when mum came to visit and she told him they should be kept a room tempature...........................all was fine, until......................... I bought eggs with extra omega something or other and printed on it was KEEP REFRIDGERATED
So now my box has one miserable looking eggs sitting on it thats been there for about 2 months while all the rest of the omega eggs are happily perched in the fridge.
Soho
Mini Wolly

Postby Mrs Summer » Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:52 pm

I just though eggs go in the fridge, sure the fridge even gives you a holder for them, So even if there not supposed to go in the fridge thats where they are staying in my house :lol: :lol:

Mrs Summer
~WOL-Queen~

Postby anagiggles » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:24 pm

Keeping them in the fridge keeps them for longer, but defo take them out to come to room temp when baking (although I have forgotten once or twice and I've never had a mishap with the baking!!!)

A
Amosh Designs

Cloth Nappy Advisor

anagiggles
New Wolly

Postby pupsalove » Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:17 pm

Always keep mine in the cupboard, my mother did it that way so I follow suit but then I don't find anything wrong with the eggs and baking is always fine. Suppose its what you're used to. Himself took a while to get used to it though!
Dance like it hurts,
Love like you need money,
Work when people are watching.

pupsalove
Royal Wolly

Postby Fleur » Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:20 pm

All I want to say is I'm fascinated at the amount of people who bake... I thought that went out with the introduction of mobile phones!

I bought baking tins and have baking powder in the press for some reason but that's as far as I've ever got!

Congrats to you all girls, I take my hat off to you!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

Fleur
Major Wolly

Postby Mrs áthas » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:27 pm

if i left eggs out of the fridge here they would be rotten within a day!
How long can you leave them out without them going bad???surely not 2 months soho????

Mrs áthas
Empress Wolly

Previous

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: chochip, downesy, ginger power, Girl From Mars, Google [Bot], the bees knees, tinyaprilbride and 60 guests

Getaway Wedding Cars are committed to providing a professional, superior wedding service.

Professional Wedding & Portrait Photographer

Will capture the atmosphere of the whole day with my naturalistic style.

Your wedding suit should be extra special and of course the perfect fit.

E-jewels Ireland is a Irish family-owned jewellery company that provides diamond & precious stones jewellery from Antwerp in Ireland.

You will get your wedding gown looking like it did on that special day. Call (01) 4942266

I understand that you want fabulous wedding images, capturing the spirit and glamour of your wedding.

Protocol aims to offer a wide choice of different designs at different price points.

At Little Daisy Flowers, we pay big attention to those little things that say so much. Not just in the design of your flowers and the extra-special finishing touches we add to make yours original & unique, but what this means to you as a bride now and on your wedding day. We make choosing your wedding flowers not just special but easy and fun.

Des believes that your wedding day is precious to you and it is his passion and honour to photograph it.

We pride ourselves on creating the wedding of your dreams.

Fiona Kennedy is a singer and guitarist with vast experience performing at wedding ceremonies all over Ireland and abroad.

She combines her creativity and enthusiasm with the latest in digital techniques to create beautiful images.

Dry Cleaning and Gown Preservation Carlow, Kilkenny, Waterford, Wexford, Clonmel

Award winning 4 star hotel located in the heart of Westport, Co.Mayo High standard of service, cuisine & attention to detail makes it the perfect choice for your wedding day! Weekend Wedding Dates on SALE for 2013up to 20% off!!

Choose Dublin DJs - 100% Reliability and Professionalism having a DJ company manage your wedding entertainment.

Wines for your Wedding you will never forget. Call us now 056 7722907 to arrange a tasting

Megan is a freelance makeup artist available for weddings, debs, and other special occasions.

One of Irelands most exciting cake companies. Each cake is an individual work of art and breathtaking beauty.

Helens Paperie creates elegant timeless stationery which is exquisitely designed and lovingly crafted by hand, using luxurious papers, embellishments and ribbons.

Designer Hand-made, Personalised Ceramic Keepsakes and Cake Toppers. Ideal for Engagement, Wedding, Bridesmaids & Groomsmen Presents or Any Special Occasion!

Empowering you to re-live your very special occasion time and time again,

A day of thrills and surprises for you and your guests from Blithn O'Reilly Murphy, The Wedding Expert

Enjoy your day by using our house and grounds to have the freedom to celebrate your wedding reception

We take photographs that are as natural, fun and individual as you are.

Markree Castle is the ultimate romantic, exclusive destination for the celebration of a lifetime.

Kathryn O'Neill is Head of Make Up Artistry (Ireland) for Daniel Sandler Cosmetics. Kathryn is Based in Killarney Co.Kerry, but her work takes her all over Ireland and the UK.

As a church wedding singer, Lauras versatile singing style extends from well-loved classical favourites to contemporary songs.

We take great pride in all our events and no job is too big or small.

The Carlton Hotel Tralee, formerly Fels Point Hotel, will make your Wedding Day a day to be remembered.