WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Game ... Word Association

Re: Game ... Word Association

Postby Getaway Wedding Cars » Sun Apr 08, 2022 4:48 pm

herself
Getaway Wedding Cars
WOL Network

Postby Getaway Wedding Cars » Mon Apr 09, 2022 10:17 am

.....fishy
Getaway Wedding Cars
WOL Network

Postby belcra » Mon Apr 09, 2022 12:25 pm

Suspect
belcra
Major Wolly

Postby gunadeas » Tue Apr 10, 2022 8:46 pm

behaviour

[/url]
gunadeas
New Wolly

Postby Ellefun » Wed Apr 11, 2022 11:20 am

discipline
Ellefun
Princess Wolly

Postby Bejewelled Wife » Wed Apr 11, 2022 6:26 pm

Naughty
Formerly known as Bunny Bride

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

TTC since Feb '10

Our little angel went to sleep on the 09/12/10. Born on the 13/12/10.
Mommy & Daddy will always love you.

Prayer for Motherhood

O Mary, Mother of Perpetual Help, with confidence I come to you and ask your help. It is my earnest desire to have the gift of motherhood. You who were the mother of Jesus understand the joy of being a mother. Please obtain this grace for me from Him who is the Master of Life, so that I may raise up children who will give Him praise and glory in this life and the next.

Amen.

Almighty Creator, hear this fertility prayer and the wishes of my heart.
You know my deep desire for a child -- a little one to love and to hold, to care for, to cherish. Grant that my body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby in Your holy image. Guide me in all my choices so that this conception, my pregnancy and my baby's birth are in line with Your will. Heavenly Father and Holy Mother, hear this prayer of my heart, mind and spirit.

Amen!

Bejewelled Wife
Woloholic

Postby thefondantfairy » Wed Apr 11, 2022 9:02 pm

Nice
thefondantfairy
Mini Wolly

Postby Chubbums » Wed Apr 11, 2022 9:52 pm

Day
Private Facebook group now set up for all contributors to the WOL June 2012 Babies thread, PM me if you want to join :compress

Chubbums
Major Wolly

Postby Eleanor Rigby » Thu Apr 12, 2022 2:15 pm

Tripper :-8

Eleanor Rigby
Mini Wolly

Postby Chubbums » Thu Apr 12, 2022 2:51 pm

Beatles
Private Facebook group now set up for all contributors to the WOL June 2012 Babies thread, PM me if you want to join :compress

Chubbums
Major Wolly

Postby Getaway Wedding Cars » Thu Apr 12, 2022 4:43 pm

exterminators
Getaway Wedding Cars
WOL Network

Postby Eleanor Rigby » Thu Apr 12, 2022 6:23 pm

Daleks

Eleanor Rigby
Mini Wolly

Postby Getaway Wedding Cars » Thu Apr 12, 2022 8:55 pm

who
Getaway Wedding Cars
WOL Network

Postby Chubbums » Fri Apr 13, 2022 5:28 am

Guess

Chubbums
Major Wolly

Postby Ellefun » Fri Apr 13, 2022 9:11 am

designer
Ellefun
Princess Wolly

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic