WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Costa del sol hotels?

Costa del sol hotels?

Postby Lovemyboy » Tue May 01, 2022 4:15 pm

Hey we are looking for some recommendations for hotels in costa del sol, for a family holiday. We had a great deal at travel agent and rang today it was gone!! So am looking to book separate flights and hotel/apartment! Somewhere of good standard and close to beach shops restaurants etc! Thanks a mill
Lovemyboy
Mini Wolly

Re: Costa del sol hotels?

Postby purplemonkey » Tue May 01, 2022 5:59 pm

Hey
I stayed in the Benalmadena palace about 2yrs ago place was lovely and clean 2 mins from d beach only downside was it was up a hill
purplemonkey
Princess Wolly

Postby Lovemyboy » Tue May 01, 2022 6:02 pm

Thanks purple monkey. Is it very steep??
Lovemyboy
Mini Wolly

Postby purplemonkey » Tue May 01, 2022 6:13 pm

Emmm steep enuf bt i had been to lanzorate a gud few times and akways stayed up on d hills so it didnt bother me too much. They have 2 other gates to get in that arent as steep bt 1 closed @8 i think the other @11 bt was fairly reasonable and great with the kids that wer der. Ther was a gud view reviews on trip advisor
purplemonkey
Princess Wolly

Postby Lovemyboy » Thu May 03, 2022 8:37 am

Thanks so much purple monkey, was also looking at the sunset beach club, any been? Or recommend other places to stay?? X
Lovemyboy
Mini Wolly

Postby skf » Thu May 03, 2022 4:23 pm

I'd recommend Hotel Amaragua in La Carihuela on the promenade about a 10-15 minute stroll from the Marina in Benalmadena and from Torremolinos. I've stayed here 3 or 4 times but not with the kids but I think the location would be great if you're going to be pushing a buggy. The rooms might be a bit outdated and small, its not very fancy but it's right beside a lovely beach, La Carihuela has some shops and restaurants right very close by and you have Benalmadena and Torremolinos very close by too. The location is the thing I love about it, there are a good few other hotels along this strip so maybe one of these might be more suitable for families. I've also stayed in the Sunset beach club and while it was nice I felt it was a bit of a walk to everything.

HTH
skf
Mini Wolly

Postby Lovemyboy » Sun May 06, 2022 9:13 pm

Thanks a mill everyone x
Lovemyboy
Mini Wolly

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: drummerswife2b, Mrs Orr, PT2012 and 17 guests

Catering for any wedding reception or civil ceremony from 50 300 guests. One of Tipperary's top venues

Enjoy your Dream Wedding In Spain on the Costa Blanca with Lyndyloo

Your wedding is one of the most important and special days of your life. With its wonderful weather, competitive prices and easy access, the Costa del Sol is a great place to have your wedding in style.

...is a 4-star family-run hotel in Athlone, Westmeath, and we have been successfully holding wonderful weddings for over 15 years, and now offer civil ceremonies too.

The premier weddings and catering company on the Costa del Sol.

Elegant decor, excellent service, breathtaking views make The Maritime Hotel West Cork's foremost wedding venue.

Irelands luxury destination, nestled at the heart of a peaceful island, surrounded by gorgeous scenery

providing a bespoke wedding planning service in Marbella on the Costa del Sol and surrounding areas.

With more than 10 years of experience MUSIBODAS specializes in performing fine and elegant Classical Music for Wedding Ceremonies and Receptions here in Costa del Sol, Spain.

The venue of venues for that special day in Marbella.

One of the most unique and romantic wedding venues Mayo has to offer

...where fairy tales come to lifeFor tradition and style in the heart of the country.

Finally. A wedding DJ service committed to QUALITY. Contact us for a no obligation quote.

Experienced wedding DJ offering a variety of packages

Tailoring and comfortable structure are central to Edels bridal collection, luxurious fabrics of Italian Shamouse silks, French laces, silk taffathas are a few to mention. Each special creation is hand-crafted and made to measure to suit each bride.

Since 1907 the venue for many wedding celebrations for over 100 years. One of the most magnificent settings around Dublin.

Whether its Funk, Disco, Classic 80s, Rock n Roll, Motown, Nineties or Noughties, all of our songs are picked with one thing in mind and thats to get people onto the dance floor and keep them there.

Lorna Kennedy, Labhaoise Brennan and Lisa Nolan, an enchanting and unique vocal blend.

Helens Paperie creates elegant timeless stationery which is exquisitely designed and lovingly crafted by hand, using luxurious papers, embellishments and ribbons.

...is one of Irelands most popular Wedding & Corporate Function bands.

I will deliver to you a modern wedding film you can be proud of, romantic but not cheesy, funny but not silly, classic but not old fashioned.

We are Professional in all Tailoring, Dressmaking & Sewing Alterations. No job too big or too small

Megan is a freelance makeup artist available for weddings, debs, and other special occasions.

You have seen the X-Factor white high-key backdrop, and you have seen photo booths. We now offer a combination of the two.

.....makes an ideal venue for the perfect wedding where guests can relax and enjoy that special day in luxurious surroundings.

Weddings are simply special, with the Carlton Abbey Hotel, they will be truly magical...

Set amid landscaped gardens the Clanard Court ensures your total satisfaction by catering for only one wedding per day.

On the edge of Killarney National Park on its own parklands with magnificent scenery...a perfect scene for such a special occasion.

Instead of following the conventional route for your wedding gift list and favours, why not make a charitable donation instead.

Make your Wedding flowers special with Flowerworld, Florist quality without the florist price tag.