WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Has Anyone Tried Microdermabrasion? Your Thoughts?

Re: Has Anyone Tried Microdermabrasion? Your Thoughts?

Postby teapotty » Fri May 11, 2022 12:32 pm

BrideOfRecession wrote:I did some microdermabrasion and it did not work at all. Three sessions, didn't see any difference so I stopped going, its very expensive. If i were you I'd save the cash and go see a dermatologist. Especially if you have deep and sore spots, it sounds like cystic acne, something I suffered with for years. The only thing that worked for em was Roaccutane, its expensive but it works so well. Look it up http://www.acne.org this website is also amazing and while the roaccutane got rid of my cystic acne the acne.org regimen kept away the yellow head spots.

BoR did you buy the products directly from this site or did you use their recommended "drugstore" products like Cetaphil etc?

I'm at my wits end with my face these days. I have chin and jawline acne and really dry skin. It's a nightmare. The end of my nose is so dry it's flaky so I can't even wear make-up. I've always suffered with acne of some sort and it's never got me down but this new thing of dry skin is awful because I can't even rely on make-up anymore to improve things :weep

On topic I tried mircrodermabrasion before and the girl told me not to bother coming back for any more sessions, said my skin would not benefit from more session. Now if even the person SELLING me the treatment told me not to come for more than I really think it's a waste of time.
teapotty
Wolly Addict

Previous

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 12 guests

Vastly experienced in singing at weddings , our repertoire caters for all tastes from classical to traditional, including some more contemporary pieces.

Church Musician/Vocals, piano and organ (optional). 13 years experience.

Your castle, your wedding, your day at Kilronan Castle.

Contemporary new venue which can cater for weddings of up to 100 guests.

Rathsallagh a 17th Century Country House intimately and exclusively yours on your Wedding day.

Dearbhail and her husband Robin can also provide Harp and silver Flute, for your special occasion

all the luxury internally with the added benefit of being very centrally located.

An insight into life in the Busiest Events Band in Ireland: Harlequin. Click link to view videos.

Your Videographer if you look for a stylish and professional Wedding Video. With 5 different Menu Options to choose from, the Wedding Film will be truly yours

The cutting of the wedding cake is one of the celebratory highlights of the wedding day.

The most accomplished band in town, The Connor Mc Keon Band are without doubt, THE best decision you will make in planning your Wedding day.

A Glorious Setting for your Private Wedding Reception.

We love weddings! It is an honour to be chosen to cook for your special day.

Pat O'Neill has been blazing a trail in the hair industry for the last 27 years.

Daneka likes her clients to feel that their natural beauty shines through on their big day.

Picking your Flowers should be one of the Fun Bits! Passion and enthusiasm coupled with experience, reliability, budget-conscious design and clear, honest pricing are what Sunflower Design are all about.

Irelands most exquisite, unique, handcrafted wedding stationery at affordable prices.

At Temple Gate Hotel, our experienced & professional team aim to make your Wedding Day the most perfect and enjoyable day of your life.

Unobtrusive and professional would be two words used by couples to describe Final Cut DVD Productions.

We make your special day special; your every wish becomes a reality

I Do Stationery designs bespoke invitations using hand crafted material skilfully produced for your perfect day.

The exclusive resort of the Olmo Gruppo has been created to regale its guests with unforgettable moments set in stunning scenery and sheer elegance!

The Suite pride themselves in arranging a diverse, professional and energetic set-list.

Des believes that your wedding day is precious to you and it is his passion and honour to photograph it.

Your Personal Wedding Coordinator for a Perfectly Romantic Italian Wedding

Steeped in history and ever evolving with the times the Headfort Arms offers a perfect blend of old and new world for your wedding day.

She combines her creativity and enthusiasm with the latest in digital techniques to create beautiful images.

Considered one of Dublin's finest luxury boutique hotels. The Cliff Town House boasts one of Dublin's most talked about and stylish restaurants, offering outstanding food served in a spectacular environment.

Valamar is the leading hospitality management company in Croatia operating 40 properties along the beautiful Adriatic coast.

The Goods are not a wedding band... but we do play a lot of weddings!!