WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

I'm finished college! YIPPEE!

Re: I'm finished college! YIPPEE!

Postby Synergy » Thu May 10, 2022 7:18 pm

Congrats BoR delighted for you. What's the plan of action next?
Synergy
Woloholic

Postby Jacqueline Hyde » Thu May 10, 2022 7:27 pm

Yippeeeeeeee!

Well done and congrats

MMc - Jan 2012
Jacqueline Hyde
Royal Wolly

Postby Mari yay » Thu May 10, 2022 7:53 pm

Penny Hill wrote:well done :) my god it doesn't seem that long since you said you were heading to the UK to study. Time flies!

:o)ll

+1 I was just thinking the time seems to have flown, but not for you I'd say!
Huge congrats

Mari yay
Empress Wolly

Postby PussyGalore » Thu May 10, 2022 8:02 pm

Good on yer Missus O-O
To get around the Wol Zapper, spell my name as: Pu$$y Galore!
Oh yeah, and I was formerly shumbles!

Another Wollie with not one but two (!) blogs:
Reasons to be Cheerful: http://shindigsandshoestrings.wordpress.com/2012/06/28/reasons-to-be-cheerful-4/
Pixbyshumbles: http://pixbyshumbles.wordpress.com/
PussyGalore
Best Wedding Report 2011

Postby JellySnakes » Thu May 10, 2022 8:46 pm

Well done BOR O-O
[url=http://www.weddingcountdown.com]

[/url]

JellySnakes
Woloholic

Postby ReginaFalange » Thu May 10, 2022 9:01 pm

Well done- it probably doesn't seem like it to you but that year just zoomed by!!!

I'd say you just can't wait to get home now for good!!
ReginaFalange
Wittiest Wolly & Most Honest Wolly 2011

Postby Sassypants » Thu May 10, 2022 10:45 pm

Yay BOR!!! Home to the hubby at last - huge congratulations. I'd say you won't miss Derby!
To anyone who knows me in the outside world, come say hi, or stop reading my posts!!!

Sassypants
Woloholic

Postby BrideOfRecession » Fri May 11, 2022 12:20 am

Thanks everyone! I just celebrated by going to the cinema on my own. Exciting stuff.

But there's a night out tomorrow and I'm going to that and I'd say my classmates will see a side of me they'll wish they never.

Booze booze booze booze booze booze booze O-O
Shameless self promotion of my blog http://nuttygalwantstocomehome.blogspot.com/
BrideOfRecession
Ultimate Wolly

Postby ninja next » Fri May 11, 2022 12:49 pm

woooo hoooo!!! massive congrats been doing a college course (+full time work) the last few months - pure torture but had my last class last night O-O O-O

ninja next
Princess Wolly

Previous

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AmandaMc, Appletini, barneyrubble, ginger power, lellikelly, livadia, mamasarus, mrsmcdreamy, raglan, SaraD08, trance and 34 guests

Yvonne Harrington designs are feminine, elegant and hand finished to a very high standard.

Dont settle for the norm- Announce your wedding with a unique caricature invitation!

The ultimate hen and stag experience

..operates throughout Leinster and provides a stylishly unique travel experience for groups.

Rathsallagh a 17th Century Country House intimately and exclusively yours on your Wedding day.

Choose WIMPHOTOGRAPHY for a very personal service, we capture the unique emotions of your big day.

One stop shop, for your South African Safari.

I have altered dresses in all styles and different fabrics over the years.

Wedding Photographer covering Kildare Dublin Laois Kilkenny Carlow

Hens, Bridal packages and pamper night in packages available! Contact us on 096 77391 or text 087 -6121744

The Parkview Hotel provides a very unique atmosphere that combines sophisticated design with homely comforts. The hotel offers a casual, yet exquisite stay where every convenience is laid on in a contemporary style.The Parkview Hotel hosts weddings in the Park Suite catering from 50 up to 300 persons, with prices from only 29.00 per person.

All our cars are immaculately presented and fully valeted inside and out for your special day.

Wedding venue in Co. Wicklow for couples in search of somewhere special. Most beautiful mountain setting, close to Dublin.

We pride ourselves as being as one of the most discreet and professional videographers in the business. We offer 2 cameras as standard, which ensures a more professional and enjoyable end product.

Treasured children's photography captured at an affordable price, MIchelle's finished pieces are an investment that will only become more and more priceless with time. H

High quality, emotive and elegant images in a relaxed contemporary style.

Enjoy's excellent reputation for providing quality silk fabrics to both wholesale and retail clients.

At Little Daisy Flowers, we pay big attention to those little things that say so much. Not just in the design of your flowers and the extra-special finishing touches we add to make yours original & unique, but what this means to you as a bride now and on your wedding day. We make choosing your wedding flowers not just special but easy and fun.

The perfect venue for hosting wedding receptions, civil ceremonies and partnerships in Carlow

Located in the heart of the scenic West Coast of Ireland. The hotel has a dedicated and professional wedding team who will assist you in the coordination of your wedding from start to finish.

Richard Gill, an accomplished cameraman has been creating professional wedding Videos, for fourteen years. He has built a well deserved reputation for perfect sound quality, interesting, well edited camerawork, and a thoughtful, considered sound track.

St. Michaels House have designed an elegant card to announce your donation. That amount will be up to you!

I will provide you with great image quality, sound quality and work ethic with an artistic yet practical approach to meet your needs.

For nearly 20 years, Joanna has helped couples plan and arrange music that is unique, personal and complements their wedding ceremony or blessing.

My passion is creating beautiful, natural and artistic images to last for generations to come.

Unobtrusive and relaxed, Jennifer quietly captures those special moments as the unfold, those natural smiles, genuine people and those heartfelt emotions.

We are committed to delivering timeless photographs that capture the energy and joy of your special day.

One of Irelands most acclaimed hotels, Waterford Castle Hotel and Golf Resort.

For the ultimate venue for those seeking a private, intimate and elegant civil ceremony.

Just go see The Laughing Shamrocks once and you`ll know you have found the band for your special day.