WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

I'd really love a bag of chips...

Re: I'd really love a bag of chips...

Postby Emme » Fri May 11, 2022 6:20 pm

It's practically health food EB...Cheese - Calcium for the baby, tomato base sauce - vitamin C and the like. Garlic - great for the heart. It would be remiss of you not to.

(Congrats by the way!!!!)

Emme
Mums & Kids Funniest User 2011

Postby Elizabeth Bennett » Fri May 11, 2022 6:43 pm

Thanks Emme, you are SO right, it would be bad for the baby not to get it.
Elizabeth Bennett
Major Wolly

Postby Mrs W » Fri May 11, 2022 8:56 pm

Go for it! Dominos sounds good...

I didn't get my chips anyway, I had some baby boileds left from yesterday so I sliced and fried with beans and an egg!! Havin some wodka now though!
Mrs W
Royal Wolly

Postby Elizabeth Bennett » Fri May 11, 2022 9:05 pm

I had it and it was yuummy, for the first time ever I struggled to finish it so I let my little doggie help with some of it. Both of us are now panned out on the sofa feeling very pleased with ourselves. O:o)
Elizabeth Bennett
Major Wolly

Postby Mrs W » Fri May 11, 2022 9:52 pm

You're doing so much better than me tonight! I'm sitting here watchin my demented puppy eating OH runners, she's absolutely mental tonight, I've even emailed a puppy trainer,
Mrs W
Royal Wolly

Postby Elizabeth Bennett » Fri May 11, 2022 9:58 pm

Oh god I remember those days, what age is yours? Main thing to remember when she is driving you mad is that it will pass eventually. It may not seem like it now though. O:o)
Elizabeth Bennett
Major Wolly

Postby Mrs W » Fri May 11, 2022 10:08 pm

She's 14 weeks and just getting so bold. She's very stubborn and cheeky, if I give out to her she stands looking at me and as soon as I move she darts. She's terrible for the nipping, barking and growling too O:| O:|
Mrs W
Royal Wolly

Previous

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: beaches, BrideOfRecession, colabottle, Couchkitten, Girl From Mars, Handymammy, iuil1999, juniorApollo, LivingMyDreams, mamajen, Mml, moobride, Mrs Poppyseed, oct07mammy, ontheway, rianna, Roxanne, spritzer, starzzzz, zemphis and 60 guests

Suzanne & Mena work together in planning every detail of your Italian Love Wedding

On the edge of Killarney National Park on its own parklands with magnificent scenery...a perfect scene for such a special occasion.

Church Singer withwide repertoire - from Irish Traditional to Modern Contemporary. Mainly performs with a skilled Guitarist, however I can provide other musicians if required. I am based in Dublin but will happily travel nationwide.

We are here to help you make your dream come true.

Just go see The Laughing Shamrocks once and you`ll know you have found the band for your special day.

With almost 50 years of tradition, The Ardilaun Hotel Galway is a premier wedding venue in the West of Ireland

Historical Castle, magnificent gardens and an experienced team create the location for an idyllic experience.

Crowne Plaza Hotel Dundalk is the perfect venue for your Big Day, something very important to every show-stopping bride!

A unique Irish wedding on the beautiful Aran Islands. Call Niall on 087 7664890

Book Martin Nolan - Celtic Music for your wedding and you could be the lucky couple to have your ceremony or pre-dinner drinks music for FREE! Draw on 4th March 2011.

Edithouse is a unique company based in Blackrock, Dublin that specializes in captivating wedding videos.

The Cosmic Funk Band Supply a brand of Funk & Disco that is guaranteed to have your crowd dancing the night away.

Rich harmonies, inspirational voices and vibrant colours set Discovery Gospel Choir apart from any other gospel choir in Ireland today.

The Ratzingers are an experienced, funky, fun, and energetic band.

Premier stockist for Mori Lee. Stocking size 8 to 30 in both bridal and bridesmaid dresses.

Jean Wallace is a very accomplished harpist and singer, playing at weddings throughout Ireland for the last 10 years.

CT2 are Dublin's leading, family run suit hire & accessories business.

We cater for all styles and sizes of Wedding Reception, church wedding and civil wedding ceremony. We aspire to innovative and unique designs delivered with a personal touch. Limerick based, travels nationwide

Dublin and Nationwide. A Professional Mobile Bridal Makeup Artistry Service.

Mimosa are a versatile vocal and instrumental trio offering a huge range of music for your Church ceremony or drinks reception.

Nicola will craft a beautiful musical collaboration, merging classical, traditional and popular styles for your special day.

We make your special day special; your every wish becomes a reality

Your dream, Our passion!! Say "I do" in the Algarve with Sonho a Dois Algarve Weddings & Events.

We take great pride in all our events and no job is too big or small.

Need a Great Live Band with a Difference to Entertain your Guests? You wont be disappointed!

Adorable New Baby Gifts. Trendy, Stylish Clothing & accessories for Babies & Juniors.

VILA VITA Parc has a special way of making the most important day of your lives even more memorable.

Youll feel like youre on top of the world! With this promise the Rome Marriott Grand Hotel Flora warmly welcomes those of you who choose to spend the best day of your lives with us at The Cabiria Roof Top Restaurant.

DougSheridanSinger.com Wedding Ceremony & Pre Dinner Music Hotpress Recommended ****

Hens, Bridal packages and pamper night in packages available! Contact us on 096 77391 or text 087 -6121744