WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

The SUPER DUPER MAJOR OMG meetup:)

Details of the next gathering of Wollies

Re: The SUPER DUPER MAJOR OMG meetup:)

Postby MarriedMyKermit » Mon Feb 22, 2022 1:32 pm

sorry girls - my hen is the 17th I def won't have the moolah for both - sorry :o(

MarriedMyKermit
Princess Wolly

it's not easy being
green!

Postby Urban Fairy » Mon Feb 22, 2022 1:40 pm

Found_My_Kermit wrote:sorry girls - my hen is the 17th I def won't have the moolah for both - sorry :o(

Aww thats a shame. If it helps at all, I'll only be armed with about €20 (1 cocktail and main course!)
Formerly known as Dublin Angel

Mrs. Brown still makes me laugh..."Contraception? Ah, Father,if ya don't play the game,don't make the rules"!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

[url]Image[/url]

Urban Fairy
Empress Wolly

Postby MarriedMyKermit » Mon Feb 22, 2022 1:44 pm

awww thanks Dub_angel - a train up tho is about €40 and that's using the discounted tickets we can get from the Credit Union! But if we organise another one for the summer I'll be there with bells on!!!!

MarriedMyKermit
Princess Wolly

it's not easy being
green!

Postby Ladylotus » Mon Feb 22, 2022 6:29 pm

Sounds good to me!!! :o)ll

Ladylotus
Mini Wolly

Postby coolkat » Tue Feb 23, 2022 10:35 am

Oh can I come to this meet up - I am based in Dublin and free April the 10th!Keep me posted as to venue.
Should be fun - looking forward to it! O-O
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

coolkat
Mini Wolly

Postby jellywellies » Tue Feb 23, 2022 4:29 pm

Darn - I won't be at it!! I've a wedding on the 9th, so I'll still be in Donegal with h2b!!!

Have a great time!!
jellywellies
Woloholic

Previous

Return to WOL Meet Ups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: lizzyh and 2 guests

Look fabulous on your wedding day, at a fraction of the price with TreatTicket.com

A Haven of tranquillity the perfect setting combining charm, sophistication and luxury.

Full-time, professional photography based in Northern Ireland

Magnificent Georgian-styled mansion set atop a kilometre long avenue in a private country setting

For something a little bit different! Jewellery and hair accessories, inspired by nature- to be worn by you.

Hollywood Knights are without doubt one of the most outstanding acts to have hit the Irish music arena in recent times.

DJS 4 DUBLIN, the friendly and professional mobile DJ service.

Ireland's classic chauffeur driven experience - make a fairytale beginning to your new life

The premier weddings and catering company on the Costa del Sol.

Experienced wedding soloist. A versatile singer and captivating performer, he can help make your big day unique and enchanting.

Elegant Motoring for every occasion - Creating Memories that will last a lifetime. The very name Rolls Royce conjures up a standard second to none, the same has been said by couples who have used our service. Our uniformed Chauffeur offers a highly personalised service that will cater to your needs, where nothing is too much trouble.

At finefocus I offer stunning and elegant professional wedding & portrait photography at affordable prices.

A Calla designed bridal bouquet will act as your best friend, holding your hand as you walk down the aisle.

Your special day deserves a special setting. Set in the heart of Athlone on the banks of the River Shannon, Radisson Blu Hotel is the perfect venue for your fairytale wedding.

Popular choice for church and reception music - Trish provides a combination of Flute, Singing, Violin with Guitar accompaniment.

The Ultimate 90s Experience playing all the Guilty Pleasures and Dancefloor Classics from the most eclectic musical decade of all time!

One of the finest houses in Ireland, stunningly elegant, with great charm and warm hospitality.

Available nationwide - This live band's music is appealing to all generations, faithfully reproducing the classic soul sound of Motown , Atlantic & Stax record labels.

My Wedding Photography ensures that your whole day is captured in detail from those key moments to those little details that make the day so special.

The wedding band which is the perfect compliment to your wedding plans

Vastly experienced in singing at weddings , our repertoire caters for all tastes from classical to traditional, including some more contemporary pieces.

An energetic and engaging covers wedding based in County Galway but available for bookings in the East, West and on a Nationwide basis.

Quantum are a professional, energetic five piece band specializing in Wedding Entertainment.

offer an extensive collection of props available to hire for your wedding. Everything from our unique banqueting chairs customised with beautiful floral fabrics, tables, even vintage sofas, vintage tablecloths, and much much more

Georgina has built a reputation as one of Munsters/Irelands leading Make-up Artists for Wedding, TV and Editorial Make-up

Sol y Sombra Wedding Venue Unique and atmospheric Wedding Venue in a tastefully renovated Old Church in Co Kerry. www.solysombra.ie

Immortalise your wedding dress forever by transforming it into a beautiful oil painting.

Siobhn from Makeup For Dolls has worked for a number of years doing bridals and makeovers

Tipperary based wedding and portrait photographer with fresh, funky and creative approach.

Frankly Bubl will cover from your Drinks Reception right through to your Evening with an arrangement of various packages to suit all budgets.