WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

The SUPER DUPER MAJOR OMG meetup:)

Details of the next gathering of Wollies

Re: The SUPER DUPER MAJOR OMG meetup:)

Postby MarriedMyKermit » Mon Feb 22, 2022 1:32 pm

sorry girls - my hen is the 17th I def won't have the moolah for both - sorry :o(

MarriedMyKermit
Princess Wolly

it's not easy being
green!

Postby Urban Fairy » Mon Feb 22, 2022 1:40 pm

Found_My_Kermit wrote:sorry girls - my hen is the 17th I def won't have the moolah for both - sorry :o(

Aww thats a shame. If it helps at all, I'll only be armed with about €20 (1 cocktail and main course!)
Formerly known as Dublin Angel

Mrs. Brown still makes me laugh..."Contraception? Ah, Father,if ya don't play the game,don't make the rules"!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

[url]Image[/url]

Urban Fairy
Empress Wolly

Postby MarriedMyKermit » Mon Feb 22, 2022 1:44 pm

awww thanks Dub_angel - a train up tho is about €40 and that's using the discounted tickets we can get from the Credit Union! But if we organise another one for the summer I'll be there with bells on!!!!

MarriedMyKermit
Princess Wolly

it's not easy being
green!

Postby Ladylotus » Mon Feb 22, 2022 6:29 pm

Sounds good to me!!! :o)ll

Ladylotus
Mini Wolly

Postby coolkat » Tue Feb 23, 2022 10:35 am

Oh can I come to this meet up - I am based in Dublin and free April the 10th!Keep me posted as to venue.
Should be fun - looking forward to it! O-O
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

coolkat
Mini Wolly

Postby jellywellies » Tue Feb 23, 2022 4:29 pm

Darn - I won't be at it!! I've a wedding on the 9th, so I'll still be in Donegal with h2b!!!

Have a great time!!
jellywellies
Woloholic

Previous

Return to WOL Meet Ups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Close up magic and mind reading extraordinary demonstrations your guests will experience up close when you hire magician & illusionist Shane Black

Offers professional wedding video production in Limerick, Galway and Clare.

A personal Wedding & Party planning service which makes life events memorable and accessible to all!

Let us make the most important day of your life extra special by rolling out the red carpet! We travel Nationwide. Prices from 150 depending on location.

E-jewels Ireland is a Irish family-owned jewellery company that provides diamond & precious stones jewellery from Antwerp in Ireland.

Professional DJ service. Quality Sound, Custom Lighting, Great Music

Bridal Corner offers you all the benefits of one-stop shopping for all youre wedding clothing and accessory requirements.

Kevin & George Have Many Years Experience In The Videography Business

WAVE have a soulful funky acoustic sound and an extensive repertoire of classic hits from the 60's through to today.

Available nationwide - This live band's music is appealing to all generations, faithfully reproducing the classic soul sound of Motown , Atlantic & Stax record labels.

We provide complete wedding marquee packages tailored to suit the individual requirements of each bride and groom.

Friendly family jeweller supplying quality jewellery and premier watches for over 50 years

Young, entertaining, great set, great sound and over all a great band.

Savo takes a modern and simple approach to wedding photography. We enjoy producing something a bit different. You could say it's daring, fresh or maybe even quirky. Fact is, we love making imagery that stands out a bit from the crowd.

The Reception is Country House Style with beautiful local food ...and lots of it. This is a sit down meal, a mixture of table service and buffet which is a legendary part of our services. Elizabeth will help in every way with contacts for local churches, florist, photographer and the hire of any kind of transport from horse-drawn carriage to Rolls Royce and arrange all the decorations of the dining-room and other spaces to suit your personal style and complement your big day in every possible way.

A Hidden Gem...A magical secluded wedding and event venue nestling on 35 acres of breathtaking countryside

Bridal Dresses, Bridemaids Dresses, Formal Dresses, Mother of the Bride, and more....Dundalk based

I am a freelance photographer based in Dublin. I am available all year round and will travel anywhere based on availability.

...a fun and wonderful way to capture forever all your friends and families' live video messages in the easiest way imaginable. Replace the traditional wedding guest book with a high quality DVD containing all the best wishes, laughter and craic of your special day.

Rubistyle wedding coverage is a mix of relaxed reportage and creative portraiture.

4 Piece Wedding Band for all your musical needs

Ingrid is a highly experienced, professional singer available for weddings

Hiighly sought after international Make-up artist with 10 years in the industry. Call Lida on 087 9647293

Professional Make-up and Hair Styling for any Events or occasions..

BMB Films, an International Award Winning Production Company based in Limerick, Ireland, offering HD & broadcast quality tailored wedding films

Unobtrusive and relaxed, Jennifer quietly captures those special moments as the unfold, those natural smiles, genuine people and those heartfelt emotions.

Add that elegant touch to your wedding ceremony or drinks reception with classical, traditional and popular music.

Unique invitations in any shape or size from your idea or theme. Graphics can be contemporary, traditional or vintage in style to suit your taste.

The perfect venue for hosting wedding receptions, civil ceremonies and partnerships in Carlow

Video Me provides wedding videos and DVDs for clients across Ireland. It is a professional service to capture every aspect of your wedding day. We also cater for Corporate and Theatre Production videos