WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

navan and surrounding areas meet up?

Details of the next gathering of Wollies

Re: navan and surrounding areas meet up?

Postby lavendergirl » Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:40 am

hey been really busy lately too-still would love to meet up though.weekend or evenings will suit me!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

You only live once;but if you live it right , once is enough.

lavendergirl
Mini Wolly

Postby Roseslady » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:46 am

Hiya :wv
I'm very late in replying to this but just wondering if there is still a meet up being arranged? If so, I'd love to be there!
Roseslady
New Wolly

Postby lavendergirl » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:56 am

We havent organised anything as yet- see if this latest post spurs us on, think we have all been too busy :wv
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

You only live once;but if you live it right , once is enough.

lavendergirl
Mini Wolly

Postby Roseslady » Fri Mar 04, 2022 10:09 am

:wv
Good to hear I am in time!!

Time goes by too quickly and especially when you are organising a wedding!! :)
Roseslady
New Wolly

Postby FoxyLockz » Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:26 am

Righty....we need to get somethin organised

March 26th suit?
FoxyLockz
Woloholic

Postby Roseslady » Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:37 am

March 26th sounds good :wv

Any ideas where?
Roseslady
New Wolly

Postby FoxyLockz » Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:00 am

Somewhere that's easy enough for us all to get to...
Where are yis coming from, I know istars is in knightsbrook abnd i'm in Butterstream....
FoxyLockz
Woloholic

Postby lstars » Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:34 pm

hey there, i dont have anythin on that weekend! yay! as regards where- what about lunch in trim castle...? am easy thou, just quite central..?
lstars
Royal Wolly

Previous

Return to WOL Meet Ups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

We pride ourselves on creating the wedding of your dreams.

A Hidden Gem...A magical secluded wedding and event venue nestling on 35 acres of breathtaking countryside

Over 20 years experience in the hairdressing business. Navan based.

Wedding film you can be proud of,classic, romantic, funny, but not silly.

Professional Wedding & Portrait Photographer

P.A.N. Digital covers Leitrim, Roscommon, Sligo, Longford, Cavan, Mayo, Galway, Donegal, Westmeath, Fermanagh, Offaly, Meath, and surrounding counties.

White Orchid Bridal Boutique designers: Tara Keely, WODA, Mikaella, Linea Raffaelli, Art Couture and Bellice.

I have altered dresses in all styles and different fabrics over the years.

Melos comprises of three singers, Feargal Harrington (tenor), Kristina Glasnovic (soprano) and Niamh Harrington (alto).

Set on a beautiful site overlooking Lough Corrib, Lisloughrey Lodge is an idyllic boutique hotel venue for a Wedding day you will treasure forever.

Award winning tenor Dan Twomey will bring tears of emotion to the eye of every guest at your wedding! Cork based.

Set amid landscaped gardens the Clanard Court ensures your total satisfaction by catering for only one wedding per day.

One of the most popular live wedding bands in Ireland, performing songs from every era.

Bridal Make Up Dublin, Wedding Make Up Dublin, Make Up Artist Dublin, Aoife Callaghan - Make-Up Artist

If you're planning your wedding Veritas, has all you need with a varied range of candles, prayers, readings and music.

Vintage Wedding Stationery Dublin - The Parlour Press

The Heartstrings quartet, are probably one of Irelands most prestigious quartets, and we are committed to delivering a unique and versatile musical experience for every performance.

The cutting of the wedding cake is one of the celebratory highlights of the wedding day.

* Save the date cards * Day invitations * RSVP cards * Evening invitations * Ceremony booklets * Order of service booklets * Menus * Place name cards * Table plans * Envelope seals * Favours & Accessories * Candles *

A personal Wedding & Party planning service which makes life events memorable and accessible to all!

We allow your day to flow, capturing big moments and little detailswith our distinctive style

Ideally situated overlooking Rosscarbery Bay, the Celtic Ross Hotel provides the perfect romantic setting for your wedding reception.

Pat O'Neill has been blazing a trail in the hair industry for the last 27 years.

Liz has been performing at weddings, both at home and abroad, for over 15 years. This experience has gained her an extensive repertoire and experience in guiding couples through the mass format and in suggesting pieces throughout.

Wedding Videographer Richard Finlay is in high demand all over Ireland. See our website to view sample clips and to request a free sample DVD.

Entertainment For The Perfect Wedding. Full Service Entertainment Packages available incorporating: Church Music, Jazz Reception, 6-Piece Reception Band, and DJ.

We offer the most exquisite Bridal bouquets, Bridesmaid bouquets, Flowergirl arrangements, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Church and Reception floral designs

Pure Blarney is Irelands premier 5 piece live group who perform lively uplifting music that appeals to all tastes.

With almost 40 years experience in the bridal industry, the place to visit when looking for your wedding gown.

The "Sugar Cubes" are a Dublin based "5 Piece Dance Band" oozing with quality and experience.