WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

anyone getting married in spain soon ?

Re: anyone getting married in spain soon ?

Postby cailinoBAC » Fri Apr 13, 2022 8:17 pm

I hope ruby is having a great time this evening!

Yeah, would have been nice to be having the tasting tomorrow, but plenty of time yet!
cailinoBAC
New Wolly

Postby Silverscreen Weddings » Sat Apr 14, 2022 11:21 pm

Hi Ladies

If you are considering having a wedding video - we have a limited number of dates available for June 2012 with special discounts for last minute bookings.

For further info, contact us by email [email protected] or enquire via http://www.silverscreen.ie with your wedding date or you can request a callback by texting Spain to 087 6976897

Cheers!
Dougie
Silverscreen Weddings in association with Marbella Video Productions - Professional Irish videographers providing cinematic wedding videos and media production throughout Ireland, Spain and Gibraltar.

http://www.facebook.com/SilverscreenWeddings
http://www.silverscreen.ie
[email protected]

Phone (Spain): 0034 633 554 333
(Dublin): 087 697 6897

Silverscreen Weddings
WOL Network

Gibraltar

Postby pinkie246 » Tue May 01, 2022 10:28 am

5 weeks and counting...............

4 weeks until we go to spain and weeks to our wedding i can't wait :o)ll

Any tips for me ? ?

How are your plans coming along i think we are pretty much sorted O-O
pinkie246
New Wolly

Postby McLisa » Tue May 01, 2022 10:51 am

pinkie246 wrote:5 weeks and counting...............

4 weeks until we go to spain and weeks to our wedding i can't wait :o)ll

Any tips for me ? ?

How are your plans coming along i think we are pretty much sorted O-O

eeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkk you must be so excited!!! its gonna fly in, i think i'll be a bag of nerves by your stage! You'll have to do a report with lots of pictures for us when the big day is over :o)ll

we're working on our paper work at min, just finished wedding course at weekend and trying to pin down our priest now to get him to finish everything, feel like i have loads of time left but when i look at all i have to do i really dont!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
McLisa
Major Wolly

Postby brookeavril » Wed May 02, 2022 12:33 pm

Hi pinkie 246 - I am getting married in Spain in 5 weeks too!!! Where are you getting married? I am getting married in nerja on June 8th - can't wait!
Feel like I still have loads to do. Are you all organized? :)
brookeavril
New Wolly

Postby yrshopping » Tue May 08, 2022 7:14 pm

It's flying in now....4 weeks for me too :compress :compress O-O

I'm 11th June in Mijas.

I reckon I'm all sorted too wedding wise. My WP is sending through a list of final questions over the next few days.

I'm just about to email the hotel to book spa treatments for our honeymoon!! We're planning a totally relaxed beach, spa, food and nice wine break and I would hate not to be able to get a Spa appointment......

I can't wait for sun & sea!

Enjoy the last few weeks of planning ladies xx
yrshopping
New Wolly

Postby pinkie246 » Wed May 09, 2022 1:16 pm

Hi ladies
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...................... :o)ll

Only 3 weeks to our wedding and 2 and bit until we fly out i'm sooooooooooooooooo excited but totally crappin myself also getting married on the 2nd June in Arroyo church and reception in Babboo restruarant O-O O-O

So I have my final dress fitting this thursday luxury manicure and pedicure on friday (just getting in order before i get my shellac done)

So what are you guys up to with regards to your planning and can i ask how your getting your dresses over i only have a dress bag causei was nervous about putting it in a box and it not fitting in the carry on bag restriction things. :-8
Well i best go as i'm in work happy planning girls not long now :wv
pinkie246
New Wolly

Postby yrshopping » Wed May 09, 2022 8:06 pm

Soooooo excitttttiiiiinnnnnggggg!

I'm going to just carry the dress on in it's bag and hope the stewards hang it somewhere safe. I was thinking I'd just stick it in a carry on and worry about the cresses when I get out there. My mother is a genius when it comes to dresses. She was a dress maker for years! I'm heading home at the weekend for a dress fitting. I'll ask her advise and do what she recommends.

I went for a body scrub today, and doing a few cheeky sun bed sessions. So bad for me I know, but I'll not be getting married again. And I don't want to get a fake tan somewhere I've not tried before.

:compress
yrshopping
New Wolly

Postby MrsGriff2b » Fri May 11, 2022 10:22 pm

Two weeks tomorrow, eeeek! Having a spa day with my mother tomorrow - getting facial and full pedicure to get myself sorted for the make-up and nails on the day. Just got my table cards and other table stuff today, but have discovered my wedding bag has gone missing, boooo! Heading over on 22nd, literally CANNOT WAIT :o)ll
[/url]

MrsGriff2b
New Wolly

Postby pinkie246 » Sat May 12, 2022 10:08 am

Hey MrsGriff2b

Best of luck and i hope you both have a great day enjoy every minute O-O O-O and when you get a chance please give tell us all about it love hearing about peoples wedding day especially ones abroad :o)ll

Pinkie :wv
pinkie246
New Wolly

Postby MrsGriff2b » Mon May 14, 2022 10:30 am

Will do! Thanks a million :compress
[/url]

MrsGriff2b
New Wolly

Postby yrshopping » Mon May 14, 2022 1:20 pm

Holy Hell... 22nd really isnt far enjoy enjoy enjoy! O-O
yrshopping
New Wolly

Previous

Return to Weddings Abroad