WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Villamoura 2013

Re: Villamoura 2013

Postby car26 » Thu Apr 26, 2022 7:10 pm

Thanks for that Irishinlondon. :) Will def check him out while we're over there if we can.
Really excited now about seeing the venues....kinda nervous at the same time....hope they live up to the pictures.
Must try and find a good bar for get together drinks for the night before and also a restaurant/bbq venue for the following day. Presume my planner will have loads of good advice but if anybody knows of a place they would recommend feel free to share please xxx
car26
New Wolly

Postby Quinner6 » Mon May 07, 2022 9:33 pm

Hi. I got married 3 yrs ago in sept in GRSE and I can only say was AMAZING... algarve wedding planners arranged everything for us, we're truly fantastic. We had Double Cocktail play at the reception and I cannot say one bad word about them. From the minute they started singing the dance floor was full. They sang something to suit everyone, they were amazing. They rehearsed our first dance song, a song that they had never heard before. We also had them play in the church, again rehearsed a song for me to walk up the isle. They r completely professional and a highly talented band, I wud recommend them to anyone. Everyone to this day still raves about the band at my wedding , .. Remember the entertainment can make or break a wedding,. Double Cocktail made mine!! Amazing!!
Quinner6
New Wolly

Postby car26 » Sun May 27, 2022 2:23 pm

Hi again everyone!

Wondering have any of you had any experience of the band six irish men?
Went to see them play while I was over in Vilamoura and they were brilliant. Played mostly Irish tunes and a few more modern songs.....never thought Id go for that type of music, was sold on the Business Band after seeing them the night before, but it was only after seeing Six Irish men live Im after getting really confused :eek ! There wasnt a person left sitting in the pub we saw them in..... they were so lively and interacted well with the crowd etc. Thinking now that they would suit the tatse of more of the guests at the wedding, old and young. Irish people seem to love the Irish tunes when were abroad too for some reason! Dunno....
Any thoughts!?
car26
New Wolly

Previous

Return to Weddings Abroad

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Treasured children's photography captured at an affordable price, MIchelle's finished pieces are an investment that will only become more and more priceless with time. H

Ireland's premiere lounge band featuring a set ranging from Ray Charles to Frank Sinatra and Michael Buble, to our own unique jazz/lounge style

Longest established laser teeth whitening company in Ireland. Call clinic on 01 8218002 to find out discounts.

Eric's unique competitive advantage is that with most of his album packages you will receive a CD of your images in high resolution and no watermark.

As an experienced Liturgist Deirdre has helped many couples plan their Wedding Liturgy

Contemporary modern style and urban location, provides the ultimate in luxury for those whose heart belongs to the city

Unobtrusive and relaxed, Jennifer quietly captures those special moments as the unfold, those natural smiles, genuine people and those heartfelt emotions.

Acclaimed wedding and portrait photographer John Ryan is known for his relaxed approach, great sense of fun and unfailing ability to produce natural, beautiful photographs.

Rubistyle wedding coverage is a mix of relaxed reportage and creative portraiture.

Your wedding suit should be extra special and of course the perfect fit.

Teresa O' Donnell is one of Ireland's leading harpist/singers with a varied repertoire of Irish, Classical and Contemporary music

Our aim is to capture the spontaneity of your day as it unfolds in an unobtrusive manner

The easy way to have your jewellery valued in Dublins City Centre.

Let an acclaimed filmmaker produce your Wedding Video.

Close up magic and mind reading extraordinary demonstrations your guests will experience up close when you hire magician & illusionist Shane Black

Contemporary new venue which can cater for weddings of up to 100 guests.

Making your Carlow wedding everything you have ever imagined.

Contemporary, stylistic and unique wedding stationery. Over 83 exclusive designs for you to choose from.

We finding the Perfect Wedding Dress should be an exciting & luxurious experience. With experienced help at hand & your own private Dressing Room we aim to make your visit a memorable occassion leading up to your Wedding day. Kildare based

Organizing weddings and other events and delivering highest level of service.

Handmade & Creative Toppers for all Occassions. Call 0860682622

Dry Cleaning and Gown Preservation Carlow, Kilkenny, Waterford, Wexford, Clonmel

Deirdre OKeeffe is a Wedding, Portrait and Fashion photographer with a highly polished, contemporary style. She draws on her years of experience working with images to produce beautiful emotive shots to a stunning high-quality finish with the minimum fuss. Dublin based, available nationwide

Celebrate your Special Day with us.

Have your dream wedding in Malta. Exceptional service in wedding planning with unsurpassed customer service and exquisite attention to all the details in managing your wedding.

Wedding film you can be proud of,classic, romantic, funny, but not silly.

Drogheda based - Frilly Frocks Bridal Boutique is just what you have been looking for! If you are searching for that perfect wedding gown of distinction then this store will fill your criteria.

Professional Make Up with over 15 years experience TV, Print world and weddings.

Spanish Dream Weddings has managed over 150 weddings since 2007 and can now offer a little black book of the best kept wedding secrets on the Costa del Sol. Areas covered include Marbella, San Pedro, Benalmadena, Mijas, Fuengirola, Nerja, Estepona, Malaga City and some exclusive inland venues.

Given my experience I can adapt to singing in a number of different styles and having worked with string quartets, pianists, guitarists and harpists