WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Lunar cycle and menstrual cycle

Re: Lunar cycle and menstrual cycle

Postby libramoon » Thu Nov 10, 2021 10:55 am

Hi girls

The full moon is tonight so don't forget to stand outside under it for 30 mins and BD!
Me 34, DH 33
TTC June 08 - MMC July 09, possible chemical pregnancy Nov 11
Attending Napro since May 2010 (on meds since Aug 2010)
Found to have low progesterone and L&D showed endo which was removed
BFP Dec 2011!!!
Latest blood results(29/5/2022) - prog > 191 - cyclogest once a night

Highly recommened Harmony Acupuncture in Galway - http://www.harmonyacupuncturegalway.com/
Moon thread - viewtopic.php?f=26&t=292858
Lunar fertility thread - viewtopic.php?f=26&t=239242
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on." ~ Thomas Jefferson
libramoon
Woloholic

Postby libramoon » Thu Nov 24, 2021 5:18 pm

hi new moon ladies

just a reminder that the new moon is tomor night so be sure to BD!

:babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
Me 34, DH 33
BFP Dec 2011!!!

Highly recommened Harmony Acupuncture in Galway - http://www.harmonyacupuncturegalway.com/
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on." ~ Thomas Jefferson
libramoon
Woloholic

Postby libramoon » Fri Dec 09, 2021 4:39 pm

hi ladies

Just a reminder that the full moon is tomorrow so be sure to go out under it for at least 30mins and BD tomor too!!!

Wasn't going to post this but it looks like I might have had a chemical pregnancy last month (hard to tell for sure because of hcg trigger but AF didn't arrive until 19dpo and ended up having AF for 9 days so it points to something I think). Anyways, I ov'd the day before the full moon last month so maybe that had something to do with it almost working, who knows...
Me 34, DH 33
BFP Dec 2011!!!

libramoon
Woloholic

Postby libramoon » Thu Dec 29, 2021 9:00 am

Hi girls

I just thought I'd let ye know that I ov'd on my lunar ov (2 days after the full moon) and I got a bfp :o)ll :o)ll. Can't believe it! The moon actually worked her magic on me :)
Me 34, DH 33
BFP Dec 2011!!!

libramoon
Woloholic

Postby TweetMul » Thu Dec 29, 2021 1:30 pm

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you YAY!!!!!! YIPPIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! loads of bouncy green men for you :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
TweetMul
Mini Wolly

Postby D2es » Sat Jan 07, 2022 11:05 pm

Huge congrats! So happy for u, u always have a great attitude
D2es
New Wolly

Previous

Return to TTC