WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Make up artist to the house in Donegal

Re: Make up artist to the house in Donegal

Postby thumpette » Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:51 am

Just phone Harkins there an hour ago, probably far from the best time to do so in fairness to them, but their prices were shocking!

Even though it says on their pricelist- bridal hair from 25 euro, they quoted me 50 per head, plus an extra 100 as a call out charge!

Everytime I asked if something was included, the answer was no- extra- and then a random figure seemed to be plucked from the air!

Asked them to call me back at a quieter time later in the week, but first impressions not so good unfortunately O:|

Im sure with all the good feedback on here I might have just got them at a bad time!
thumpette
Mini Wolly

Postby buddyems » Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:02 pm

Just PM'd you!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
buddyems
New Wolly

Postby peacock » Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:13 pm

Did u get my pm a while back? Let me know your date etc..
peacock
New Wolly

Previous

Return to Fashion & Beauty

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Our hotel offers you and your guests a truly special venue and with only one wedding per day, we ensure that no detail is over looked.

Danielle Murphy is a creative and highly motivated individual with severalyears experience as a professional make-up artist.

Love at first sight... guaranteed with our Welcome, our Service, our Food and all the flexible deals and prices we have ready for You!

Ladies, want to look fabulous on your wedding day? Well look no further. Sharon's professional experience enables her to create your desired look for your special day.

Bridal Make Up Dublin, Wedding Make Up Dublin, Make Up Artist Dublin, Aoife Callaghan - Make-Up Artist

Look flawless and radiant on your wedding day.

Georgina has built a reputation as one of Munsters/Irelands leading Make-up Artists for Wedding, TV and Editorial Make-up

I am a qualified special occasions and bridal make up artist, working in the greater Dublin area, absolutely passionate about what I do. Whatever your needs and style I work with you to ensure your natural beauty is enhanced with the best products on the market.

For your wedding venue, one of Europe's great treasures and Ireland's most famous House & Gardens.

Private Party & Exclusive Wedding Venue overlooking scenic West Cork Harbour in Glandore.

An Exclusive Wedding Venue for Couples in search of somewhere really special to celebrate their Wedding Day.

Specializing in Weddings, Fashion & Photographic make up Anne Marie uses top quality brands such as Mac, Bobbi Brown, Estee Lauder to name but a few.

Sure Shot pride themselves on offering a bespoke wedding video production of your special day

Dorothy Creaven, Makeup Ireland is a freelance wedding makeup artist who travels throughout Ireland to bride's homes. Also known for her work as a makeup artist for TV, film, photoshoots & catwalk.

The Ultimate 90s Experience playing all the Guilty Pleasures and Dancefloor Classics from the most eclectic musical decade of all time!

The hotel & dining room at Finnstown are renowned for friendliness and hospitality.

Every bride deserves the luxury and relaxation of pre wedding treatments and a professional make-over to ensure she looks her best on her special day.

Cork's Premier Wedding Venue.

Inishowen Gateway Hotel Ideal wedding venue in Donegal in a stunning location, with spectacular views of the sea & surrounding scenery.

Fiona Burnell is a well-respected professional makeup artist with over 17 years experience in makeup and beauty.

Whether your look is natural/classical smokey/defined or dramatic, makeup artist and Beauty Editor Marie Joseph uses only the best products for clients skin type, insuring your makeup will stay on for the day.

Beautiful, Flawless Makeup that will last all day, travels nationwide.

18th Century mansion, which has been restored to form the centrepiece of a luxury hotel.

Church Singer and Make-up Artist, a regular face on TV & with RTE Concert Orchestra.

An elegant and spacious Regency house built in 1822, the centrepiece of 320 acres of private parkland.

On the edge of Killarney National Park on its own parklands with magnificent scenery...a perfect scene for such a special occasion.

Megan is a freelance makeup artist available for weddings, debs, and other special occasions.

Your personal wedding coordinator who will walk you through this exclusive family run hotel so you can experience the warmth and luxury of this unique and special wedding location.

Mobile Make-Up Artist/Hair Stylist, Pamper yourself on your Wedding Day.

When it comes to bridal make up Jane creates an image that is classy, chic and beautiful. Contact Jane on 087 2492896 for an immediate response on availability and quotes for your wedding party.