WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Developing photos from iPhone 4?

Developing photos from iPhone 4?

Postby cindarellawoman » Thu May 03, 2022 7:23 pm

Is this possible? Do I hv to send photos 1 by 1 to my email address? I hv tried snapfish and photo box but don't Thk this can be done through either, any help wud be appreciated, hv all photos of the last few months and very frustrated, thanks
cindarellawoman
Mini Wolly

Re: Developing photos from iPhone 4?

Postby Eleanor Rigby » Thu May 03, 2022 7:26 pm

Hi Cindarellawoman,

I'd say your best bet is to download all the photos from the device to your PC and save them onto a folder on there. You could then transfer that folder on a memory key and develop them from that. Most companies would be capable of printing off a memory key!

hth
Gah! I have a blog now! http://fussfreebride.blogspot.com/

Eleanor Rigby
Mini Wolly

Re: Developing photos from iPhone 4?

Postby cindarellawoman » Thu May 03, 2022 7:32 pm

Thanks Eleanor, just wondering if I hv to do it that way as my laptop is extremely slow and I reckon it will take me daysssss to do it, soz shud hv said in first msg
cindarellawoman
Mini Wolly

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AliB2011, BusyDee, Couchkitten, Elizabeth Bennett, Google [Bot], lilla, lovebnmrsg, LullaBelle11, Mari yay, mrsh11, New Mrs, originalwoowoo, seedee, StupidSexyFlanders, toscanabride, trance, wollymalta and 52 guests

Imagine having a graceful village wedding in a splendid country house hotel.

Vintage Wedding Stationery Dublin - The Parlour Press

Wedding Music throughout Dublin and Leinster.

Entertainment For The Perfect Wedding. Full Service Entertainment Packages available incorporating: Church Music, Jazz Reception, 6-Piece Reception Band, and DJ.

A Luxury Manor on the Dingle Peninsula for your Exclusive Wedding Venue.

We finding the Perfect Wedding Dress should be an exciting & luxurious experience. With experienced help at hand & your own private Dressing Room we aim to make your visit a memorable occassion leading up to your Wedding day. Kildare based

All Our weddings are recorded in Full High Definition for Stunning Picture and Sound.

Ireland's classic chauffeur driven experience - make a fairytale beginning to your new life

An elegant and spacious Regency house built in 1822, the centrepiece of 320 acres of private parkland.

Aileen's relaxed, professional and friendly approach allows her to capture the fun, excitement and special moments of the day.

Sharon Reid is a soprano with a very sincere expression. With a vast amount of experience, Sharon will help you choose your music from her repertoire. If you prefer to leave it all to her, she will look after the whole thing from start to finish!

Sell your wedding dress to brides-to-be looking for a fairytale of their own.

VILA VITA Parc has a special way of making the most important day of your lives even more memorable.

Beautiful unique gowns, footwear & accessories all inspired by by gone days. Bella Bleu is an exclusively vintage-inspired, curated boutique and completely original in the heart of Cork city.

Pretty Maids are the perfect complement to your wedding day as well as proving very popular for Prom and Evening wear.

Ireland's premiere lounge band featuring a set ranging from Ray Charles to Frank Sinatra and Michael Buble, to our own unique jazz/lounge style

I Do Stationery designs bespoke invitations using hand crafted material skilfully produced for your perfect day.

Edithouse is a unique company based in Blackrock, Dublin that specializes in captivating wedding videos.

Professional and expert service provided by our highly qualified wedding team. We travel nationally and internationally upon request.

A Rich, powerful, joyous celebration of your wedding through gospel music with The Really Truly Joyful, Ennis Gospel Choir.

We strive for excellence in our service to our customers to ensure quality and reliability of audio & video productions at an affordable cost.

Whether your look is natural/classical smokey/defined or dramatic, makeup artist and Beauty Editor Marie Joseph uses only the best products for clients skin type, insuring your makeup will stay on for the day.

As a church wedding singer, Lauras versatile singing style extends from well-loved classical favourites to contemporary songs.

Vastly experienced in singing at weddings , our repertoire caters for all tastes from classical to traditional, including some more contemporary pieces.

Mobile Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup. Spray Tanning and Great Length Hair Extensions also available. Contact Sharron now

Croatia Weddings, Get Married in Croatia - Dubrovnik Luxury Weddings Ltd

Wedding photos that look as stunning as the bride herself thats what youll get from DKPHOTOs

With almost 50 years of tradition, The Ardilaun Hotel Galway is a premier wedding venue in the West of Ireland

Undivided attention on your Wedding Day, hosting only one wedding a day.

Based in Cahir , County Tipperary Catherine has 10 years of experience in the beauty industry and has been running her own salon, Envy beauty for the past 6 years.