WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Dubai and Abu Dhabi.. alone!

Dubai and Abu Dhabi.. alone!

Postby FastLane » Thu May 03, 2022 2:48 pm

Hi all,

I know there are loads of threads about Dubai here over the last few years, and I've had a good luck and gotten some great tips, thanks! :thnk

However, I'm going to Abu Dhabi (2 days) and Dubai (4 days) to meet a friend next week, but will be spending 2 days in each city on my own, so just wondering if anyone has any fun recommendations suitable for a loner.. besides shopping! I've been to Dubai before so not too worried, have been to the malls, souks, did bus tour, visit to mosque, desert safari etc.

I'm hoping to spend a day at the beach, but am staying in the old town so wondering what's the best way to do that.. public beach or can I pay to use one of the hotel's private beaches? I wouldn't mind spending my last night there at a beach hotel, but don't want to spend a fortune as it's just for me! :-8

I've heard of the Jumeirah beach walk, but don't know anything about it.. where to start etc.?

Also, haven't been to Abu Dhabi before so any recommendations at all for 2 days there for a lone traveller welcome!! Thanks a lot in advance girls, I know I'll get some great info!xx O-O
FastLane
New Wolly

Re: Dubai and Abu Dhabi.. alone!

Postby FastLane » Thu May 03, 2022 8:27 pm

just bumping this! :o)ll

Pretty please anyone... I need some beach time!! :thnk
FastLane
New Wolly

Re: Dubai and Abu Dhabi.. alone!

Postby xxxbabyxxx » Thu May 03, 2022 10:09 pm

The 5 dirham beach iin Jumeirah is lovely. It costs 5 dirhams to get in (about a euro), you will run the risk of having the "gawker men" there though, for the sake of a few quid treat yourself to a day pass to the likes of Le Meridien beside the Jumeirah Beach Hotel, last time I was their it cost about the equivilant of €20, well worth every penny and you can get a lovely bit of lunch there too. There are lovely pools and you have the beach aswell. Have a ball!
xxxbabyxxx
New Wolly

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ftoal, HellsBelles, HisBoo, Hunnybun, SorrentoWife and 44 guests

Ireland's First 5,000 Sq/Ft Wedding Emporium based in Ballincollig, Co. Cork

Love at first sight... guaranteed with our Welcome, our Service, our Food and all the flexible deals and prices we have ready for You!

They offer a beautiful blend of male and female vocals and harmonies.

Wedding photos that look as stunning as the bride herself thats what youll get from DKPHOTOs

Atmosphere Displays can create the atmosphere that you are looking for in your perfect wedding venue

Make your special day even more magical by letting the Carlton Hotel Dublin Airport take care of you and up to 250 of your guests.

Let us make the most important day of your life extra special by rolling out the red carpet! We travel Nationwide. Prices from 150 depending on location.

Quality Wedding Photography at an affordable price. Images from the heart.

Couple, making every image count.

Megan is a freelance makeup artist available for weddings, debs, and other special occasions.

The 4 Star Dingle Skellig Hotel & Peninsula Spa is located on the shores of Dingle Harbour and Bay.

I will simply capture those magical moments as they happen. You willenjoy your special day and have beautiful, colourful, vibrant photographs to treasure forever.

Learn your first dance for your wedding with confidence. Tel 086-3038593 (Dublin)

18th Century mansion, which has been restored to form the centrepiece of a luxury hotel.

Wedding dreams come true at the four star d hotel Drogheda.

Clonabreany House and Courtyard lie at the gateway to the Boyne Valley, a beautiful setting for your special day.

GIRLIE SPA & PAMPER AND HEN PACKAGES TO SUIT ALL TASTES

Des believes that your wedding day is precious to you and it is his passion and honour to photograph it.

Come in and meet our Wedding Experts now, call us on 01 8745000 to arrange an appointment, or call in to our office in Lower Liffey Street, Dublin 1.

At Kilvahan Horse Drawn Carriages we provide a nationwide service to cater for all your needs when it comes to that special day.

Longest established laser teeth whitening company in Ireland. Call clinic on 01 8218002 to find out discounts.

At the Carlton Shearwater Hotel Galway we take great pride in the attention to detail we provide for our wedding guests.

Teresa O' Donnell is one of Ireland's leading harpist/singers with a varied repertoire of Irish, Classical and Contemporary music

Guaranteed to have your dance floor jammed full of happy guests

Hundreds of weddings successfully recorded for many happy couples across Cork City and County, Waterford, Tipperary, Limerick and Kerry over the last 20 years.

For nearly 20 years, Joanna has helped couples plan and arrange music that is unique, personal and complements their wedding ceremony or blessing.

Event Decor for Weddings and Civil Ceremonies

Professional and expert service provided by our highly qualified wedding team. We travel nationally and internationally upon request.

One stop invite stop.

With an impeccable eye for detail, we will preserve the treasured memories of your big day