WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Can i please please ask a favour

Re: Can i please please ask a favour

Postby Happy Mammie » Thu May 03, 2022 7:47 pm

Thanks everyone for takeing the time to do it
Happy Mammie
Royal Wolly

Postby KarenMolloy » Fri May 04, 2022 12:55 am

Done :)
KarenMolloy
New Wolly

Postby Happy Mammie » Fri May 04, 2022 8:42 am

This is great girls thanks we are in 3rd place i hope more wols will help me out.
Happy Mammie
Royal Wolly

Postby Happy Mammie » Fri May 04, 2022 7:25 pm

Bump any one that can help would be great please please please :o)ll
Happy Mammie
Royal Wolly

Previous

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests

At the Atlantic Coast Hotel we aim to make your wedding day as special and relaxing as possible.

Two of Kerry's leading wedding church/drinks reception music suppliers join forces to bring you a most unique and special music package for your wedding day.

All our cars are immaculately presented and fully valeted inside and out for your special day.

Your ideal Cork wedding venue. Old world charm mixed with contemporary style.

A unique place to say I do and for celebrating your dream wedding.

Ideal gift: make a photobook, card or calendar with your photos.

Beautifully executed repertoire: soloist, a duet, a trio or a quartet to add sophistication to your wedding day at a reasonable cost.

Sian has over 12 years hairdressing experience. Working in Toni&Guy for the past 10 years, She is known for her professionalism and calming influence and has been described as, 'more than just a hairdresser!

The Aria String Quartet consists of four of the most expertly skilled classical musicians in Munster and have been together since 2002.

Dublin wedding bus guarantee on-time service and professionalism.

Irelands most experienced wedding musicians available for your wedding ceremony and reception. Singers, string quartets, and more!

Near Malahide..offers a whole new experience of wedding dress shopping. This stylish store with its inspiring and innovative dcor will allow you to realise your dream. Call 01-8038152

Des believes that your wedding day is precious to you and it is his passion and honour to photograph it.

Jimazen florists are qualified florists based in Clane Co.Kldare, Ireland. We cater for all occasions- weddings/ corporate events/ floral gifts, bereavements etc.

Celebrate your Special Day with us.

With almost 40 years experience in the bridal industry, the place to visit when looking for your wedding gown.

All Our weddings are recorded in Full High Definition for Stunning Picture and Sound.

Beautifully appointed showrooms in plush dcor create the perfect atmosphere to purchase the most important gown of your lifetime

...one of Irelands' best kept secrets for your special wedding day. Castleconnell Co. Limerick.

Knockagh Lodge, Carrickfergus, Special Wedding Packages available for 2011/2012

Contemporary modern style and urban location, provides the ultimate in luxury for those whose heart belongs to the city

Dynamic company, run with enthusiasm to help all the couples who desire to get married abroad to have the necessary planning made for them in the best wedding venues of our island.

Dixons Wedding cars, excellent luxury wedding cars, classic, Beaufords, Daimlers & Rolls-Royce.

Unique invitations in any shape or size from your idea or theme. Graphics can be contemporary, traditional or vintage in style to suit your taste.

Award winning tenor Dan Twomey will bring tears of emotion to the eye of every guest at your wedding!

We offer a very unique service. We bring all the latest Bridal Designs to the bride-to-be's home!

Contemporary wedding stationery designed for the modern bride.

We create imaginative, entertaining and innovative videos. We use High Definition compact digital cameras and employ a discreet, photojournalistic style. We are completely unobtrusive, yet with a two camera shoot, dont miss a thing.

I Do Stationery designs bespoke invitations using hand crafted material skilfully produced for your perfect day.

Eric's unique competitive advantage is that with most of his album packages you will receive a CD of your images in high resolution and no watermark.