WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Spare Mini Marathon Race Number?

Spare Mini Marathon Race Number?

Postby sawyer » Thu May 03, 2022 11:13 pm

I missed the registration, I'm an idiot O:| O:|
Is there anyone who signed up and can't do it now?
I'm looking for 2 numbers if anyone knows of some floating around!

sawyer
Mini Wolly

Re: Spare Mini Marathon Race Number?

Postby sawyer » Wed May 09, 2022 6:04 pm

Bump :o)ll :o)ll
sawyer
Mini Wolly

Postby Alwaysbroke » Wed May 09, 2022 10:41 pm

Sawyer I have one that you can have if you want it? Pm me!
Alwaysbroke
Royal Wolly

Postby sawyer » Wed May 30, 2022 9:27 am

Just bumping this up in case anyone has to drop out last minute.
Thanks xxx
sawyer
Mini Wolly

Postby sawyer » Wed May 30, 2022 4:48 pm

I have got one off the very generous Alwaysbroke :o)ll

I'm still trying to get one more number if anyone has one going spare or knows of someone who can't do it now.

sawyer
Mini Wolly

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: mamasarus and 31 guests

Drogheda based - Frilly Frocks Bridal Boutique is just what you have been looking for! If you are searching for that perfect wedding gown of distinction then this store will fill your criteria.

At Little Daisy Flowers, we pay big attention to those little things that say so much. Not just in the design of your flowers and the extra-special finishing touches we add to make yours original & unique, but what this means to you as a bride now and on your wedding day. We make choosing your wedding flowers not just special but easy and fun.

Our aim is to capture the spontaneity of your day as it unfolds in an unobtrusive manner

Will capture the atmosphere of the whole day with my naturalistic style.

One of the best party bands to ever grace the Irish music scene

Acclaimed wedding and portrait photographer John Ryan is known for his relaxed approach, great sense of fun and unfailing ability to produce natural, beautiful photographs.

For nearly 20 years, Joanna has helped couples plan and arrange music that is unique, personal and complements their wedding ceremony or blessing.

Fully trained Makeup artist. Contact Grace at 086 790 3550 or [email protected]

Ballintaggart House Exclusively Yours. Winter wonderland weddings in Dingle. All inclusive packages starting from 55

The Reception is Country House Style with beautiful local food ...and lots of it. This is a sit down meal, a mixture of table service and buffet which is a legendary part of our services. Elizabeth will help in every way with contacts for local churches, florist, photographer and the hire of any kind of transport from horse-drawn carriage to Rolls Royce and arrange all the decorations of the dining-room and other spaces to suit your personal style and complement your big day in every possible way.

photographs which are classic and timeless, and also capture the spontaneous moments of your day.

Vastly experienced in singing at weddings , our repertoire caters for all tastes from classical to traditional, including some more contemporary pieces.

Ireland's Largest DJ Agency, providing professional DJs for any event. .

Weddings at Carlton Millrace Hotel Wexford are a very special occasion - we host just one wedding per day in our unique Wexford Wedding Venue.

We are delighted to offer you a unique combination of the warm familiarity of Irish hospitality in one of the most elegant hotels in the country

At Pure Events we provide a number of quality services, from full Wedding Planning to Chair Covers and Chocolate Fountain hire. Call 086 8146559

Indulge yourself on your special day and experience the true magic of being professionally chauffeur driven in one of our beautiful cars.....

Romantic location - a truly stunning scene which ensures a memorable day.

Stockists of Amanda Wyatt, Trudy Lee, Forever Yours, Eternity Bridal, Kelly Star, & premier stockists of Alfred Angelo & many more.

Strings Serenade: quality string quartet music and string ensemble music for all occasions.

As a bride Confetti is a combination of your best wedding friend and your favourite wedding shop.

Matt has now permanently settled in Ireland and is performing at weddings up and down the country!

Popular choice for church and reception music - Trish provides a combination of Flute, Singing, Violin with Guitar accompaniment.

Vintage Wedding Stationery Dublin - The Parlour Press

Just go see The Laughing Shamrocks once and you`ll know you have found the band for your special day.

A touch of class with an international flavour for your special occasion.

Supplying one of the largest ranges of formal wear and accessories for weddings. Based in Naas.

People are as unique as every marriage, its photos and video should also be too. GIUSEPPE SCANDIFFIO photographer based in Matera, Italy.

Knightline are a six piece fully live wedding band which includes professional experienced musicians and four talented lead vocalists.

Professional Wedding & Portrait Photographer