WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

An Chuirt hotel prices??

Re: An Chuirt hotel prices??

Postby rosie2011 » Sat Aug 28, 2022 8:19 pm

hey girls, just to let you all know. Lewis replied to my email and was telling me that they have new brochure with packages put together for next year, he emailed me the brochure.There is a gold package and a platinum package, they include chair covers, meal, buffet and wine, definitely good savings i think, so if you have not got these packages yet it might be worth asking him about them. Also fuzzy 123 i got a quote for flowers from errigal flowers in Gweedore and she gave me a fairly good price for what i am looking, so i think i will call in and book and pay the deposit next time i am down. Might be worth checking them out. Hope this helps :)
rosie2011
New Wolly

Postby lulu79 » Sun Aug 29, 2022 9:50 am

oh this is great i must get on to them to send me out a brochure. thanks for the info rosie. a friend of mine got married there 3 years ago and she got her flowers from alcorns in letterkenny and they delivered them that morning, they were lovely. i could get the number for u if u want. im lucky enough my uncle supplies florists so hes doing my flowers at cost price.
lulu79
New Wolly

Postby starrynight09 » Sun Aug 29, 2022 5:50 pm

Irene Mc Cafferty Designer Flowers are fantastic. They are based in Dungloe which is only about 10 miles from An Chuirt. I have seen their work & I was very impressed!
starrynight09
New Wolly

Postby fuzzy123 » Thu Sep 09, 2022 9:53 pm

Hey girls just wondering are you getting the extension for thee bar. Or do you know what time they normally server til without the extension?
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

fuzzy123
Mini Wolly

Postby nano30 » Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:03 pm

Hi Guys, I provisionally booked An Chuirt for September 2011. Before I hand the deposit over , I need to have what we verbally agreed in writing. I emailed him my understanding of the package however he has not got back to me...this is 2 weeks ago now. I think chair covers are included in the package (Platnuim). They can provide the bows but only in pasty colours so it'll depend on your bridesmaid colours. I think white is grand. I'm not from Donegal so I was hoping someone could send me some recommendations for cake, photographer/video, flowers, music, make up, hair? (at good price) Oh god there is so much to do O:|
Right, I'm off to ring Lewis
Talk later
nano30
New Wolly

Postby lulu79 » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:02 pm

hi nano, where will you be getting married? are u staying in the hotel the night before? im getting my make up done by a girl who has a salon in Ramelton but she does travel. she is very good. the salon is serenity pm me if u want the number. im based in letterkenny so thats were im getting my hair done. i never email lewis i usually jsut phone and he is always quick to get back
lulu79
New Wolly

Postby MrsBig10 » Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:29 pm

N
Last edited by MrsBig10 on Sun Mar 04, 2022 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrsBig10
Best Avatar 2011

Postby Tir Chonaill » Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:47 pm

Hi,

Just booked our big day in An Chuirt in 2013, and like others would like some recommendations on hair dressers (just for bridesmaids, one is a hair dressers), make up artists, flowers etc.

We are from Belfast but have a holiday home in rannafast, really looking forward to the big day now!
Family doing our wedding video ( http://www.cavevideo.co.uk/ ) who i recommend highly , and need a photographer.

All suggestions welcome!!
Tir Chonaill
New Wolly

Postby fuzzy123 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:32 pm

Hi Rosie, only saw this post now as it was bumped up. I'd love to know the deal you got on the flowers I have to book mine yet. Could you pm perhaps? Have to also get hair and make up sorted. What are you doing for cake??
I have all the main things done, got my dress from America, but still have little bits to do like flower girl dresses etc.
I never got the brochure though for the prices so must get that too.
That's exciting Tir Chonaill that you've booked An Chuirt you obviously have good taste like the rest of us :o0 I'm getting married there this summer.

fuzzy123
Mini Wolly

Postby MrsBig10 » Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:51 pm

v
Last edited by MrsBig10 on Sun Mar 04, 2022 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrsBig10
Best Avatar 2011

Postby Tir Chonaill Bride » Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:54 am

Thanx Fuzzy, really excited! H2b and I are just in love with the place!
I email the reception and they emailed me the brochure you should try that.
Not long to your big day! Best of luck xx
[/url]
Tir Chonaill Bride
Mini Wolly

Postby fuzzy123 » Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:31 pm

Hey has anyone done any haggling with the new package deals?

fuzzy123
Mini Wolly

Postby Tir Chonaill Bride » Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:28 am

No fuzzy not as yet, but I hope to! Actually i will leave my mum to that shes a good bargainer! :yelrotflmaosmilie:
Let me know how you get on!
[/url]
Tir Chonaill Bride
Mini Wolly

Postby thekerster » Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:13 pm

have my heart set on an chuirt! does anyone know how far in advance they will take booking? and any chance someone could pm me the brochure??!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w875nAT/]

[/url]

[/url]

http://cosmeticsandtears.blogspot.com/

thekerster
Mini Wolly

Postby MrsBig10 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:47 pm

I
Last edited by MrsBig10 on Sun Mar 04, 2022 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrsBig10
Best Avatar 2011

PreviousNext

Return to Old Faithful