WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Making your own wedding album?

Re: Making your own wedding album?

Postby candlequeen » Thu May 03, 2022 9:07 am

I'm doing this too. I've ordered photobooks from artscow.com before and they're excellent quality, but I don't know if they'll be good enough for a wedding album. I'll have a mooch around some other sites before I decide - I can also vouch for the quality of prints from photobox.ie, might go for them. Do vistaprint do them? They do nice work.

I love the idea of having a book rather than a traditional huge bound album in a box, that's just not what we're into. I'd love a neat little book that we could put on the bookshelf, may go with artscow - it'll probably take me about 6 months to design it though, took me 3 weeks to put a 6-page mini photobook together :o0
candlequeen
Major Wolly

Previous

Return to Old Faithful

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 13 guests

Providing a relaxed, non-intrusive service that can be tailored to suit your requirements and needs.

Stunning Contemporary Wedding Photography

For Your Most Important Day Book a Qualified Master Photographer.

Images with personality, that are sensual, dynamic and informative.

Ireland's favourite location for Wedding Stationery.

Full-time, professional photography based in Northern Ireland

Nick O'Keeffe has built a superb portfolio in the wedding arena. Since devoting himself to working with some of the country's top professionals Nick can now deliver the wedding album to cap off the day which you have both always dreamed of.

Eric's unique competitive advantage is that with most of his album packages you will receive a CD of your images in high resolution and no watermark.

Your wedding day is one of the biggest days of your life and my job is to make sure that every wonderful memory is captured - Deirdre is happy to travel nationwide for you special day.

One of Ireland's leading photographers. From a family background of photography with over 50 years experience.

Creative Photography in a contemporary style.

High quality, emotive and elegant images in a relaxed contemporary style.

Amazing, Affordable Floral Designs. Whatever you budget for wedding flowers we have the solution for you.

Ireland's classic chauffeur driven experience - make a fairytale beginning to your new life

As a bride Confetti is a combination of your best wedding friend and your favourite wedding shop.

Do you need help styling your elegant bridal look? Aisling Nelson designs bespoke hair accessories and jewellery. She will offer expert advice on choosing your perfect bridal accessories.

Fiona Kennedy is a singer and guitarist with vast experience performing at wedding ceremonies all over Ireland and abroad.

Ladies, want to look fabulous on your wedding day? Well look no further. Sharon's professional experience enables her to create your desired look for your special day.

Jill creates beautiful one-off pieces in clay to adorn your wedding cake and act as a permanent keepsake of your special day.

Enjoy your day by using our house and grounds to have the freedom to celebrate your wedding reception

Dixons Wedding cars, excellent luxury wedding cars, classic, Beaufords, Daimlers & Rolls-Royce.

Contact: 0877518570 Website: www.veiloff.com Facebook: facebook.com /VictoriaMUA

Is a family run, Irish owned business bringing you a breath of fresh air in wedding album design, professional photography, wedding albums with prices starting at 250

Swing Music as it should Be"- The perfect way to entertain your guests as they arrive at your hotel from the church pre dinner.

Protocol aims to offer a wide choice of different designs at different price points.

Considered one of Dublin's finest luxury boutique hotels. The Cliff Town House boasts one of Dublin's most talked about and stylish restaurants, offering outstanding food served in a spectacular environment.

Professional Wedding Videographer for over 20 years, unrivalled in terms of quality and value, working nationwide.

Dynamic company, run with enthusiasm to help all the couples who desire to get married abroad to have the necessary planning made for them in the best wedding venues of our island.

Your wedding suit should be extra special and of course the perfect fit.

We offer a range of contemporary vehicles including Mercedes, Chrysler and Range Rovers.