WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Pregnant after miscarriage/loss

Re: Pregnant after miscarriage/loss

Postby zilla2010 » Tue Apr 17, 2022 7:05 am

Congrats JH, fantastic news i'm delighted for you both. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
zilla2010
Mini Wolly

Postby dea aveta » Wed Apr 18, 2022 3:44 pm

Jacqueline Hyde wrote:Hi Ladies,

Can i join you? I got a BFP this morning. I had a mmc in Jan and have been waiting for AF since then. We weren't trying really as i'd wanted to be on a normal cycle when we did. Oh well... It does mean i'm a bit anxious but i think i would have been anyway after last time.

I'm glad this thread exist. I'm not going to join the Dec babies thread just yet. As far as i can tell i'm due xmas day...

Congratulations Jacqueline! That's great news!
I was the same about joining the June thread but have relaxed into things a bit more now.It's perfectly normal to feel a bit anxious. I was the very same. For now, try to sit back and relax as much as you can.
Delighted for you
X
dea aveta
Mini Wolly

Postby dea aveta » Wed Apr 18, 2022 3:54 pm

mapaco wrote:hey all,
congrats to all on bfp's
5 an a half weeks myself now cant get excited.
bbs less sore today-same thing happened last time..... :o(
feck it anyway >:o(
anyone have multiple misc and finally success??????
really feel like not botherin anymore-its so life consuming and draining all this waiting for bfp's and nervousness if you get it, disappointment if not.
6 months of the year spent stressin and putting life on hold for an elusive 2 lines.
doin my head in O:|

Hi Mapaco
How are you doing? Any update?
X
dea aveta
Mini Wolly

Postby roasties » Mon Apr 23, 2022 1:24 pm

ela, so sorry i've taken ehmm 2 months to reply. :duh:
hope everything is going well with yr pregnancy.

Im 22 weeks now and everything seems to be going well so far thank god. have the big scan tommorow so nerves are gone.

JH welcome to the thread. im should be on the august baby thread, but never really joined as was too nervous after mc but i know that you were on it, as i was always lurking. sorry to hear bout yr mc.
try not to worry, everything will be fine this time round please god and yr little bean will be here soon giving you the best christmas pressie every. :stork: O-O (non alcoholic ones. :) )
roasties
Mini Wolly

Postby sl19 » Mon Apr 23, 2022 7:19 pm

Hi girls found out yesterday I'm pregnant again after MC in December.

So incredibly nervous as I have a Bicornuate Uterus ( heart shaped) and i'm high risk.

Fingers and toes crossed all goes well!

And congratulations on all of your pregnancies and a Healthy and Happy 9 months to you.
Based on Gest/Yolk sac size

sl19
New Wolly

Postby Jacqueline Hyde » Wed Apr 25, 2022 9:09 pm

Congrats SL19. You must be excited and nervous. Here's to a healthy 8 months for you and baby.

Thanks for the messages girls.
I must say i'm finding it hard to get excited this time. I can feel myself holding back. Every pain or pull has me worried sick. The last time i had a small amount of spotting and i didn't even bat an eyelid. I should have, but there you go... This time anything has me freaking out. It's taken some of the good out of it and i feel guilty about that. I know this will wear off as time progresses. I've a scan in the EPU in 2 weeks time, hopefully that'll settle me somewhat.

How's everyone else getting on?

MMc - Jan 2012
Jacqueline Hyde
Royal Wolly

Postby jdurso » Thu Apr 26, 2022 8:03 am

JH - That's completely understandable, anyone else would be the same. These first few weeks are very tough as it is let alone after a m/c. It's really great that you are going for a scan in 2 weeks and I'm sure you'll see the little heart flickering away. We're all thinking of you xx

jdurso
Mini Wolly

Postby tttc2012 » Thu Apr 26, 2022 5:03 pm

Lovely to see this thread a little busy and to see that everyone is getting on well

:)
tttc2012
Mini Wolly

Postby shesinaime » Fri Apr 27, 2022 1:30 pm

Congrats all. I am 5 weeks preganant and like you others i am so nervous this time - I had a late miscarriage at exactly 16 weeks this time last year - heard my babies heart beat only a few hrs before, also had a miscarriage xmas eve 2011 - i had just found out so wasnt near as bad as the previous one.

Please god this one goes well - feeling slightly crampy today and soo scared when i go to the toilet. I would need to relax a little and think positive !

Good luck all xxxx
shesinaime
New Wolly

Postby maviscruet » Mon Apr 30, 2022 7:59 pm

Great to see all the good news here. I had a miscarriage last year and am pregnant again (6 months), spent the first 13 weeks driving myself mad thinking everything was going wrong. It is so hard to relax but do your best and be good to yourselves ladies, you deserve it!
maviscruet
New Wolly

Postby magss » Tue May 01, 2022 12:31 pm

congrats to all those with good news... shows there is great hope out there xxx
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
magss
Mini Wolly

Postby mapaco » Wed May 02, 2022 4:01 pm

dea aveta,
thanks so much....still hanging in there!
symptoms coming and going.
JH i hear ya on the nervousness....overanalyzers anonymous!
longest few weeks of our lives!
bfp-20th may
mc-3rd june-6wks

ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
mapaco
New Wolly

Postby thelostdj » Thu May 03, 2022 7:08 pm

Hi everyone, just got my BFP yesterday. Delighted we had quick success but after having 3 miscarriages in last 12 months or so am slightly terrified as well. Trying to be positive and not stress as worrying won't make the time go any quicker. Just want to get to 10 weeks and see a heartbeat ( lost my other beans at 7-8 weeks) and startt o breathe again.
thelostdj
New Wolly

Postby Jacqueline Hyde » Thu May 03, 2022 7:20 pm

Woop woop lostdj!!
Great to see you over here! Hope you have a sticky there :babydust:

MMc - Jan 2012
Jacqueline Hyde
Royal Wolly

Postby thelostdj » Fri May 04, 2022 7:41 am

Thanks JH! Its going to be a long 6 weeks or so but Im concentrating like mad on pushing all the worries to the back of my mind and focusing on the good stuff. I keep telling myself worrying isn't going to change the outcome or help me at all so f#ck off worries!!!!!! Great to have this thread and know Im not the only one.
thelostdj
New Wolly

PreviousNext

Return to Pregnancy & Babies