WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

IVF/IUI BFPs how we doing??

Re: IVF/IUI BFPs how we doing??

Postby scarletpink » Sun Mar 18, 2022 9:07 pm

Amberjack... so thrilled for you!!! Congrats on your two boys!! Are you just thrilled? The two of them will be best friends now!

I've another week and a half to go, and it feels like ages away. I can't wait to find out what I'm having. We're going to keep it a bit secret for a while, just so we can have our own little secret. I'm just anxious to find out that everything is ok with the babies.

Happy Mother's Day to all the new mammies, and to all the mammies to be, we'll have another year to go!! :o)
Me 35, DH 38
1st ICSI & Array CGH Sept '10 - M/C
2nd ICSI April 11 - BFN
3rd ICSI July 11 - BFN
4th ICSI Nov 11 - BFP!

scarletpink
Mini Wolly

Postby amberjack » Tue Mar 20, 2022 3:15 pm

Scarlett, I just couldn't wait to find out. Will you tell us what you're having?
Dying to know - lol
IVF # 1 Summer '10: DS 1 - 20/4/2022
FET Nov '11 - BFP - DS 2 - Due Aug 2012
2 Hari Miracles

amberjack
Royal Wolly

Postby scarletpink » Wed Mar 21, 2022 7:16 pm

lol!!! Might divulge to ye ladies.... but ye'll be privilaged, as we're telling no one else!!! :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
Me 35, DH 38
2nd ICSI April 11 - BFN
3rd ICSI July 11 - BFN
4th ICSI Nov 11 - BFP!

scarletpink
Mini Wolly

Postby amberjack » Tue Mar 27, 2022 7:31 pm

Sarlett, best of luck for tomorrow :)
I had mine today and all is well, I have another lunatic on my hands, jumping around like a mad thing, but all good, and it is most definitely a boy (got them to doublecheck)
2 Hari Miracles

amberjack
Royal Wolly

Postby scarletpink » Tue Mar 27, 2022 10:09 pm

Yaaaaay Amberjack!!! Delighted for you!!!!

I'm a bit nervous myself now, but I'm hoping it'll all be good. I'll post tomorrow to let ye know how I get on!

Wish me luck! :o)
x
Me 35, DH 38
2nd ICSI April 11 - BFN
3rd ICSI July 11 - BFN
4th ICSI Nov 11 - BFP!

scarletpink
Mini Wolly

Postby scarletpink » Wed Mar 28, 2022 11:02 am

Just back from the scan. It went very well. We've three healthy babies on board, each weighing circa 1lb. And we're having two boys & a girl! We're thrilled!

X
Me 35, DH 38
2nd ICSI April 11 - BFN
3rd ICSI July 11 - BFN
4th ICSI Nov 11 - BFP!

scarletpink
Mini Wolly

Postby Bellabing » Wed Mar 28, 2022 11:55 am

Oh SP simply delighted for you, I'd say the girl rules the roost already!!
xx
Bellabing
Royal Wolly

Postby amberjack » Wed Mar 28, 2022 12:46 pm

Wow, congrats, so exciting - thats a great weight, my little man is weighing in at 15oz already which they thought was big, so great the triplets have good sturdy weights. I think it's lovely knowing and with 3, you probably need to do a bit more planning than the average person, so you can go and get organised now.
Best of luck, only about 10 weeks or so to go - I got a provisional date of Aug 2nd for my c section yesterday (I'll be bang on 39 weeks)
2 Hari Miracles

amberjack
Royal Wolly

Postby 2012 Mammy » Thu Mar 29, 2022 2:46 pm

ScarletPink
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Delighted for you that things went well at your scan. Ahhhh two boys and a girl how lovely.
Me Low AMH + Autoimmune issues
DH MFI

ICIS # 1 - Jan 2011 BFP. No heartbeat at 8 week scan. I love you little angel O:o)

IMSI # 2 Sept 2011. BFN.

IMSI #3 Feb 2012. BFN.

IMSI # 4 May 2022 BFN.

Never let go of hope. One day you will see that it all has finally come together. What you have always wished for has finally come to be. You will look back at what has passed and you will ask yourself... 'How did I get through all of that?
2012 Mammy
Mini Wolly

Postby scarletpink » Thu Mar 29, 2022 8:41 pm

Thanks a million girlies!! We're thrilled. It's lovely to have at least one of each. :o) And the girl will rule the roost.... goes without saying!!! lol!

Amberjack, 2nd of August was my due date, but I'll be due now around 21st June!

Now to go and spend some money!!! We'll start looking at buggies now. Must sell my car and buy a new one... new cots etc. Don't really know where to start!
Me 35, DH 38
2nd ICSI April 11 - BFN
3rd ICSI July 11 - BFN
4th ICSI Nov 11 - BFP!

scarletpink
Mini Wolly

Postby 2010please » Fri Mar 30, 2022 12:00 am

Well long time no see girls!!! :-8 :-8 :-8 Im a bad wollie!!! have popped on once or twice over past few months and just never posted which is nuts!! Just wanted to say congrats to everyone! god alot of the oldies have struck gold!! Bug delighted to here of yur littles mans arrival! And foreverhopeful! And dangirl! And wow scarlett pink!!! you deffo hei the jackpot!!! Katiemomma well done! Sorry girls Ive been reading pages and pages and have lost track of who else!!! Suitcase im so sorry you lost your little angel. Bellabing Im gutted you have not had the result you so badly want! I know how long you are TTc and how hard your journey has been. Amber/ginger hi girls!! God im so sorry i dropped off face of the earth! This site got me throw many a dark day and then when the going is good i upped and absconded!!

Well my dream came through! baby dylan was born 5th Sept 2011. 9lb 3oz and ya know he is perfect in every way! Delighted with myself!! Still have two snowbabies so will deffo be going again soon. On unpaid leave at the moment so not going giving dh a heart attack by suggesting it!! maybe in the summer! I still desolve into floods thinking about how lucky we have been!

Anyway delighted that the long road has come to a wonderful end for some of ye and for those waiting to give birth to their miracles best of luck! And those of you still waiting to suceed on this horrible journey Im hoping and wishing that it happens for ye!

Take care x
2010please
Mini Wolly

Postby CocoBeans » Fri Apr 06, 2022 12:33 pm

Congrats 2010! I love the name Dylan.
Me: 32 DH: 33 - TTC Since May 2009
DH: low sperm count, low mobilty and really high sperm morphology
ICSI May 2011 - BFP!!!!

Beautiful baby girl born Feb 2012
CocoBeans
Mini Wolly

Postby scarletpink » Fri Apr 20, 2022 1:41 pm

Hi girls!!

How's everyone doing?

I'm only 25 weeks gone (since yesterday) and I'm finished up work!! I'm now officially a lady of leisure!! :o)

I went for another scan on Wednesday, and got my BP checked as well, and it turned out I'd slightly high blood pressure. They brought me in on Thursday to get it checked again, and it went down to normal, but they said that since I'm so exhausted all the time, and my blood pressure can get high, I'd be better off signed off work for good. So, now, I've around 7 weeks to kill!

2010please, so happy for you and your new little man. Hope I get as lucky.

Can I just ask a quick question - do your baby kicks get quieter on some days and go mad on others? Mine are quiet today, and I just worry about them.

Anyway, chat soon! :o)
Me 35, DH 38
2nd ICSI April 11 - BFN
3rd ICSI July 11 - BFN
4th ICSI Nov 11 - BFP!

scarletpink
Mini Wolly

Postby amberjack » Fri Apr 20, 2022 5:21 pm

Hey Scarlett, great to hear from you, it must be strange feeling 3 different sets of kicks. My little man goes from being v active to quiet at times and I just tap my stomach from time to time and that usually gets him moving again.
Lucky you on maternity leave already!
My 1st little man is 1 today and we're on holidays in the US, so enjoying ourselves.
Hi to everyone else.
2 Hari Miracles

amberjack
Royal Wolly

Postby scarletpink » Sat Apr 21, 2022 1:51 pm

Hey Amberjack. So Jealous that your over in the States. Would love to be on holliers now!

I'm not on mat leave yet - just on sick leave. I've at least another month to go. Have to send in my form yet imagine!

My bump is now the size of a 38 week singleton pregnancy, and it's getting hard to get around. Did a bit of food shopping this morning, and had to have a snooze after it!! I'm wrecked!

The only thing is I'm stuck at home, with all my friends hundreds of miles away. Thank goodness for the internet!
Me 35, DH 38
2nd ICSI April 11 - BFN
3rd ICSI July 11 - BFN
4th ICSI Nov 11 - BFP!

scarletpink
Mini Wolly

PreviousNext

Return to Pregnancy & Babies