WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

****************July2012 Babies***********

Re: ****************July2012 Babies***********

Postby FoxyLockz » Sun Apr 22, 2022 8:44 am

I"m convinces its a boy and so does hubby but you never know
Lap and Dye April 2010 - Both tubes closed
Laprascopy June 2010 - Both tubes still closed - IVF Reccomended
Aug 3rd 2011 - IVF Consult with Ratunda
Oct 5th 2011 - HSG
OCT 22nd 2011 BFP!!!

FoxyLockz
Woloholic

Postby yonex » Sun Apr 22, 2022 11:24 am

FoxyLockz wrote:I"m convinces its a boy and so does hubby but you never know

we're the same even my immediate family think its a boy. my siter keeps saying he/him and i have to keep saying it could be a girl
yonex
Royal Wolly

Postby The Blue Sylph » Sun Apr 22, 2022 10:19 pm

Panini Roses - I've figured out what's up with my placenta - I checked my hospital folder again and looked at the scan details and discovered it actually says placenta position was "anterior upper". So thankfully I don't have anything to worry about and that explains why I wasn't told to come back for another scan. It also explains why I wasn't feeling much movement up until the last couple of weeks and what I am feeling is still quite muffled and fluttery - because the placenta is at the front of my tummy and the ultrasound woman told me it was thick.

Not sure how I got it into my head that it was low, but maybe because I wasn't feeling much movement when other girls were. I never knew it could be at your front or your back side!

So much for my 10 hours sleep on Friday night - I came down with a head cold on Sat evening and was in bed again at 10 but had a restless night! I'm fighting it pretty well though, and seem to not have it as bad as DH had it last week. It seems that everyone is sick at the moment! Dosed up on hot lemon and Manuka honey, and orange juice and it seems to be doing the trick. I don't really want to be taking Paracetamol unless I am still feeling bad tomorrow at work. Didn't get much done in the house this weekend after having the cold, but when you have to rest you have to rest!

Foxy, I get people at work joking about me having twins (insinuating that I'm so big I must be having twins!) and people keep commenting on how much my bump has got bigger if they don't see me in a few days. Then there's people who joke that I've put on loads of weight and for a while I don't know if they're serious or what!! There's a brilliant thread on this forum about all the mental things people say to you when you're pregnant. People will always comment about how "big" or how "small" you look, etc etc but it's very important to take no notice and not let it get to you. Everyone is different and bumps can grow at different paces. I just wish people would stop feeling like they need to comment on the size of the bump and making assumptions about when you're due, it's so annoying!! Hope you get better soon - being sick with a cold on top of being pregnant is not nice. :action32
The Blue Sylph
Mini Wolly

Postby wollywoo » Mon Apr 23, 2022 9:03 am

We haven't a clue whether it's a boy or girl...keep jumping from one to the other so it really is going to be a surprise. I've read all of the old wives tales but still doesn't give any indication as to which it could be.

Foxy, I keep looking at your ticker and thinking 'I look nothing like that woman!' ...she barely has a bump!! Will be interesting to see how she looks at week 40!! My bump has grown so much in the last week and even over the weekend..it's amazing how quickly it suddenly just grows. :ooh

wollywoo
Mini Wolly

Postby FoxyLockz » Mon Apr 23, 2022 5:25 pm

Thanks Girls....i think she just caught me off guard...I'm not bothered about it now i'm proud of my bump its my baby's home for the next few weeks....still cant beleive i'm nearly into the last 10 weeks....god i hope i dont go over.
Think I've a sinus infection that beginning to clear up but now all that nasal crap i've been sniffling has settled in my chect leaving me barking like a dog and i sound like deidre from coronation st. Was sent home from work today so not gonna go in tomorrow....thought i was doing so well avoiding being sick then litterally overnight this happens. I'me feeling really sorry for myself which i'm really good at :o0
Lap and Dye April 2010 - Both tubes closed
Laprascopy June 2010 - Both tubes still closed - IVF Reccomended
Aug 3rd 2011 - IVF Consult with Ratunda
Oct 5th 2011 - HSG
OCT 22nd 2011 BFP!!!

FoxyLockz
Woloholic

Postby Elphaba » Mon Apr 23, 2022 7:31 pm

Yeah I've had different people on the same day tell me I'm tiny and others saying I look big.
Someone even commented that they knew I was pregnant as I "Had that face...." although my family swear I've actually lost weight on my face, and I think I've still only put on about 5Kgs in total so far, so I can't be that bad!!

Elphaba
Major Wolly

Postby The Blue Sylph » Tue Apr 24, 2022 9:48 am

My bump feels massive this week! I've already put on somewhere between 1.5 - 2 stone but I had no morning sickness, I had to keep eating and snacking to stave off the nausea, and also I'm 5' 10" so I can carry the extra weight without too much trouble. My left hip has been a bit funny in the last few weeks like there's a trapped nerve or something. But I just got one of those exercise balls and the hip circles and side-to-side exercises really help.

At the weekend I came down with a head cold so my plans for getting lots done in the house came to an end! This is the first time I've had anything since I've been pregnant, but actually it seems to be going away pretty fast, thankfully. So I'm trying not to feel too sorry for myself as it's not that bad!!

DH felt the baby move for the first time and he's been on a high ever since :hyper: It's so lovely that baby is moving a lot now and the movement can be felt on the outside - I think he felt a bit disconnected before that, as he had nothing physical to experience. It all feels more real to him now!
The Blue Sylph
Mini Wolly

Postby *Lexi* » Tue Apr 24, 2022 6:36 pm

Hope eveyones doing well :)

Had a check up yesterday with the consultant -got the results of my GDT back and im all clear thank god :o)ll

Iron levels were fine and baby measurements are spot on -she is lying obliquly but they werent too concened at this stage-the position expalins why im feeling very 'caught up ' under my ribs babys head is pressing on them

Was also weighed and actually lost a few pounds which is mad as i feel the size of a house :-8 Im overweight anyway and they seemed to be quite happy with it but i found it strange tbh i mean i have a fair bump now ?
*Lexi*
Woloholic

Postby PaniniRoses » Tue Apr 24, 2022 7:28 pm

Hi ladies,

Lexi, that's great about your gct, I have mine in 2 weeks. I know it's going to be grand, but I can't wait to get it over and done with! I feel slightly guilty every time I have a bit of chocolate, even though it's not really stopping me :innocent: I think we're having the same pregnancy - I was with the midwives today and the baby has moved from head down to transverse, and I can hardly breathe either! I have to practically sit upright in bed for the last couple of weeks because I can't get comfortable without needing to gasp for air! I wasn't weighed today but I weighed myself out of interest and I've put on 3.5kg which is fairly ok I think. I put on 10kg in the whole of my pregnancy with DD so I'm not too far off track this time. Were you wearing very different clothes this time when you were weighed? I try to wear something similar (my appt uniform!) to each appt although it probably doesn't make an awful lot of difference. I'm sure they would have told you if there was any reason to be concerned.

Blue Sylph, that's great that your placenta isn't low, one less thing to think about! It's lovely your DH was so excited about feeling the kicks. DH is completely uninterested this time round - DD is great fun and actually here :o0

Eh, Elphaba, what's "the face"??????

How's the name picking going? I'm half heartedly suggesting girls' names but I'm so sure it's a boy I'm not really taking it seriously. I offered Eva the other night only to be told DH had suggested it months ago and I vetoed it...honestly, my brain is complete mush. I am slightly worried how I'll react if it is a girl though, it'll be a complete shock! I was this sure with DD so I'm sticking with it :o0
My gorgeous girl, born June 2010.

PaniniRoses
Woloholic

Postby Elphaba » Tue Apr 24, 2022 8:09 pm

:o( I think she was basically saying I had a fat face!!
Back walking tonight after a break of 2 weeks, god the difference was unreal!!! So much harder to walk fast, I keep getting a full bladder straight away and a stitch under my bump!!
I have the GTT next week, am dreading it!

Elphaba
Major Wolly

Postby PaniniRoses » Tue Apr 24, 2022 8:14 pm

PaniniRoses wrote:.honestly, my brain is complete mush.

And to prove it, I've just managed to end 2 emails and read through M&K and OT while waiting for my toast to pop and was wondering why it was taking so long...I never bloody pushed it down... :duh:

Oh Elphaba, I hope you smacked her! We were at the playground with my friend and her lo last week and she roared across the park to me "oh look, your bump's got huuuggggggge!". I wanted to throw her in the duck pond.

PaniniRoses
Woloholic

Postby yonex » Tue Apr 24, 2022 8:24 pm

baby keeps going from head down to transerve. so uncomfortabel when transerver-nearly went home from work one day, I felt awful.
Yoga keeps turning baby back, they say to get on all 4s a few times a day.
yonex
Royal Wolly

Postby Elphaba » Tue Apr 24, 2022 8:49 pm

You on all 4 doing hip rolls?? :)

I have no idea where baby is or what extremity is hitting me, I have the placenta right at the front of my bump, so I can only feel thumps at the top,around the edges and at the bottom!

Panini I was very bloody close!!

Elphaba
Major Wolly

Postby petunia » Tue Apr 24, 2022 9:11 pm

Elphaba, apparently I had that same 'face' waaay back when we told people our news, two people said they just knew by my face (HATE that expression), one even knew before the baby was conceived!! mystic meg, how are ya >:o(

I must pump up my old yoga ball, its a bit deflated and wouldnt stand a chance if i parked my bum on it now :o0

Placenta also to the front so movements a bit muffled in that area but make up for it everywhere else, including what seems like standing on my bladder.
Smothering with a cold and hoping it clears off soon, soo tired, dd has the legs run off me but finding it hard to sleep ggrrr

Im not great at logging in to wol anymore but i do lurk sometimes, i hope everyone is keeping as well as they can, I know some have been sick
:wv

petunia
Wolly Addict

Postby PaniniRoses » Fri Apr 27, 2022 8:18 pm

EEk, we're half way down the second page again! How's everyone? Nice weekends planned I hope. I've managed to convince DH to take DD to his folks for the day tomorrow so I can get some sleep and r&r - I can't wait!

PaniniRoses
Woloholic

PreviousNext

Return to Pregnancy & Babies