WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

22 weeks pregnant and almost fainted this morning

Re: 22 weeks pregnant and almost fainted this morning

Postby windycity » Thu May 10, 2022 4:06 pm

Oh my god LM thank God youre ok.. thats so scary. You poor thing. Would it have anything to do with the iron supp or do you think you may be low in iron? hope youre taking tomorrow off work!!! xxx
windycity
Woloholic

Postby jewellb » Thu May 10, 2022 8:52 pm

libra this was happening to my friend on her first, and it was something to do with the baby pressing on some vein or artery !!! you poor chick i hope your ok!!! :lvs :lvs
First IVF starts April 25th!!!
2 extraordinary embryos transferred 8th may, OTD 22nd may!!!
BFP !!!!!!!!!! BETA 321.71

"Worry is interest paid for a debt you may never owe"

jewellb
Wolly Addict

Postby Lizzie02 » Fri May 11, 2022 4:42 pm

Hope you're okay libramoon? I have low blood pressure and have had fainting spells for years so feel your pain. I've also vomited and afterwards slept for Ireland!

I had a dizzy spell at about 10 weeks pregnant in a cafe having lunch with my hubby. I had been rushing around all morning and was dehydrated. A cold glass of fizzy orange with ice did the trick for me that time.

Look after yourself x
Lizzie02
Wolly Addict

Postby libramoon » Fri May 11, 2022 9:18 pm

Windycity, Jewelb, Lizzie thanks for the posts of concern girls :thnk :lvs

Windycity, I'm taking iron and its 150% the RDA so I don't think I could be low. Am going to get bloods checked if it happens again.

Lizzie, I think mine is related to stress or rushing. I did have a big glass of OJ about an hour before it happened so don't think I was dehydrated. Not sure if you found it the same but I think me panicking feeds it. I felt it coming on again yesterday again before I went to the doc and DH said something funny which distracted me and it passed. I guess its just something I'll have to learn to manage. Sorry to hear you've had to deal with it for years. That must be tough!

Worst thing is going to be dealing with not driving but hopefully that won't have to be for long!
Me 34, DH 33
TTC June 08 - MMC July 09, possible chemical pregnancy Nov 11
Attending Napro since May 2010 (on meds since Aug 2010)
Found to have low progesterone and L&D showed endo which was removed
BFP Dec 2011!!!
Latest blood results(29/5/2022) - prog > 191 - cyclogest once a night

Highly recommened Harmony Acupuncture in Galway - http://www.harmonyacupuncturegalway.com/
Moon thread - viewtopic.php?f=26&t=292858
Lunar fertility thread - viewtopic.php?f=26&t=239242
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on." ~ Thomas Jefferson
libramoon
Woloholic

Previous

Return to Pregnancy & Babies

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], twinkles1 and 20 guests

Adorable New Baby Gifts. Trendy, Stylish Clothing & accessories for Babies & Juniors.

Everything from pre-conception to maternity, new parents, gift items and much much more.

Rent a Video Kiosk as part of a Wedding Package for your big day.

With over ten years experience as a Pastry Chef, and seven years of that experience working with Sugarcraft, Ann Marie is passionately committed to working with the bride and groom to design the wedding cake of their dreams.

Hens, Bridal packages and pamper night in packages available! Contact us on 096 77391 or text 087 -6121744

Law Society of Ireland With its unique backdrop and historic setting, Blackhall Place is one of the finest wedding properties in Ireland. www.lawsociety.ie

A Wedding Video by Ronan Quinn can tell Your Story, and "make it last forever".

Making your Carlow wedding everything you have ever imagined.

We are committed to working with our clients to give them guaranteed satisfaction, and a quality and reliable service for their special day.

Beautiful unique gowns, footwear & accessories all inspired by by gone days. Bella Bleu is an exclusively vintage-inspired, curated boutique and completely original in the heart of Cork city.

Great quality band music at an affordable cost is a massive bonus.

Dynamic company, run with enthusiasm to help all the couples who desire to get married abroad to have the necessary planning made for them in the best wedding venues of our island.

Belle Topperscreates uniquepersonalisedhandcrafted Cake Topperscustomisedto yourdesign specifications.

The 5* Muckross Park Hotel & Cloisters Spa is the only hotel located in Killarney's majestic National Park. It has a dedicated and experienced wedding and events team along with professional staff that can help you plan a magical day which reflects your own personalities.

For artistic and unique photographs of your wedding, contact Fionn at Studio 33 Weddings

At The Farmyard we offer brides-to-be a hen party with a difference as they get the opportunity to complete The Farmyard Wife Preparation Course

As your Wedding Photographer I will bring a relaxed and fun style of professional photography to your special day.

Creative, Un-intrusive, Stylish Wedding Photography. Kildare based.

The Perfect Hen and Stag Venue - with four bars, located over two floors, provide for even the most discerning palates.

As a church wedding singer, Lauras versatile singing style extends from well-loved classical favourites to contemporary songs.

Alias have recently joined the Horizon entertainment group and now enjoy the support of the full time management offered by Horizon entertainment.

Look fabulous on your wedding day, at a fraction of the price with TreatTicket.com

At Mount Druid we can provide an exciting high-quality alternative to your conventional venue

The "Sugar Cubes" are a Dublin based "5 Piece Dance Band" oozing with quality and experience.

Located 15km from Dublin's city centre, in Leixlip we soon became the ideal venue for Wedding Receptions and Dinner Dances.

The Gospel Project, one of this countrys finest vocal harmony groups, have over 5 years experience of providing superb gospel music for weddings, and a friendly & helpful service to each and every one of our clients

We offer indoor and outdoor seating hire for your special day.

Frame It Weddings offers you photography and videography packages for your big day and we travel nationwide.

Luxurious hand printed wedding stationery.

Siobhn from Makeup For Dolls has worked for a number of years doing bridals and makeovers