WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

WELCOME NEW WOLLYS

Re: WELCOME NEW WOLLYS

Postby Contemporary » Tue Dec 20, 2021 2:06 pm

Hi All!!

I'm a newbie, have been reading for ages and have finally decided to join! Look forward to chatting to you all !

Thanks
C
Contemporary
New Wolly

Postby Kickasswife » Thu Dec 29, 2021 12:31 pm

Welcome
Kickasswife
Supreme Wolly

Postby MichelleBelle » Sun Jan 08, 2022 9:55 pm

Hi girls,

I'm actually an oldie not a newbie, but my old account (MichelleMyBelle) won't work anymore :weep

So hello again! I took a break after my wedding in June, as my brain was fried with wedding stuff. But I missed the madness of WOL so here I am, back again :wv
Formally MichelleMyBelle!
MichelleBelle
Mini Wolly

Postby CorkBelle » Mon Jan 23, 2022 1:11 am

Hi All :wv

Looking forward to chatting to ye all :o)ll

CorkBelle
CorkBelle
New Wolly

Postby sarahme1 » Wed Feb 22, 2022 7:05 pm

Hey All,

I'm new to WOL but I have already found it to be great for tips of all sorts!!

Love planing my wedding and it is such a fun website!

sarahme1 O:o)
sarahme1
New Wolly

Postby Fal001 » Wed Apr 11, 2022 7:15 pm

Hi Everyone :wv ,

My first blog post went up here today and I'd love to know what people think. I've always lurked in the background here, having a nose at all your advise and tips.

Look forward to talking with everyone from now on!
Fal001
New Wolly

Postby Luce » Wed Apr 18, 2022 1:03 pm

hi everybody, have always loved this site. have been looking since we got engaged back in 08, lol!!!! we have finally decided on next year for wedding. we will defo be getting married abroad, either new york, or caribbean. havent a thing booked or even thought of really. but i guess theres not that much to plan really. just book it, and buy dress and suit.

we are having a party when we come home, and that already is getting a bit wedding like, which is what i wanted to avoid. havent that booked either, but we are easy with dates,so its no big deal.

im 29, and i have 2 kids, a ds who is 4 on friday, and a dd, who is 4 months, so they keep me nice and busy. i live in co cork. looking forward to finding all the info and tips here.

so hi everyone!! :wv
Luce
New Wolly

Postby Buddycat » Sat Apr 21, 2022 8:25 pm

Hello,

I've been lurking for a while now, only officially engaged for a week :o)ll Thought I should say hi as I have a feeling I'll be spending alot of time on here over the next while :compress
Buddycat
New Wolly

Postby sarah79 » Thu May 03, 2022 3:45 pm

Hi all :wv

first time poster long time lurker I have decided its about time to stop the stalking and join in! looking forward to chatting with you all :o)ll
sarah79
New Wolly

Postby Platinum Fairy » Thu May 03, 2022 4:48 pm

Hi all,
Only posted a few times on this but have already gotten really helpful advice. Got engaged a few months ago in Venice and getting married next year :) Looking forward to chatting to ye all...
[url=http://www.weddingcountdown.com]

[/url]
Platinum Fairy
New Wolly

Previous

Return to Off Topic

Who is online