WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

That makes me so angry

Pets, Animal Issues...

Re: That makes me so angry

Postby trance » Mon Apr 16, 2022 6:43 pm

Totally agree Sara
trance
Woloholic

Re: That makes me so angry

Postby GizzyWhizzy » Wed Apr 18, 2022 3:24 pm

we got one of ours because someone didnt want to bother with pups and so "released" them near "loving homes"!! I wont go into the details but basically they couldnt even be bothered to go to done deal... I suspect I know who did it but I have no proof.. I honestly think that there should be some training mandatory before getting a pet and that you should have to pay HUGE fines if you dont WANT your dog anymore.. To me my two are irreplacable and no matter what I do they do it with me... they are both panned out on the floor at the moment here toasting themselves in front of the fire.. cant understand cruelty to them.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wMg5KnK/]
GizzyWhizzy
Mini Wolly

Previous

Return to WOL Furry Friends

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: black pearl and 6 guests

Alexanders Bridal is situated in the heart of Dublin city centre on Parnell Street for more than 11 years. We have a strong tradition in stunning bridal gowns with a friendly, relaxed, professional customer care.

Voted Top 5 Make up artists by weddingsonline.ie users, covering over 100 weddings a year

Given my experience I can adapt to singing in a number of different styles and having worked with string quartets, pianists, guitarists and harpists

Law Society of Ireland With its unique backdrop and historic setting, Blackhall Place is one of the finest wedding properties in Ireland. www.lawsociety.ie

The perfect choice to ensure that your guests have a fantastic evening and simply can't leave the dancefloor!

Professional Wedding Singers & Musicians. Featuring Ruth McGill, Ruth Smith and Helena Walsh

The premier weddings and catering company on the Costa del Sol.

Ireland's First 5,000 Sq/Ft Wedding Emporium based in Ballincollig, Co. Cork

We offer a nationwide service (We've covered weddings from Cavan to Cork) although nominal fuel charges & budget hotel charges may apply (based on nearest base Glasson or Laytown)

With over fourteen years of experienceRoseanna has gathered a valuable, well recommended stage name and is no stranger to the world of entertainment.

Ballymagarvey Village - A Private Estate for Exclusive Private Hire.

Your ideal Cork wedding venue. Old world charm mixed with contemporary style.

If you're planning your wedding Veritas, has all you need with a varied range of candles, prayers, readings and music.

Your wedding day is special and we hope that by choosing us as your Wedding Band we can make it a memorable day for you and your guests.

Dixons Wedding cars, excellent luxury wedding cars, classic, Beaufords, Daimlers & Rolls-Royce.

The YPA packages have been planned carefully to cover the different requirements our clients may have.

White Orchid Bridal Boutique designers: Tara Keely, WODA, Mikaella, Linea Raffaelli, Art Couture and Bellice.

Enjoy your day by using our house and grounds to have the freedom to celebrate your wedding reception

Having you Hen Party in Dublin? Stay at the Brand New Generator Hostel Dublin!

Just go see The Laughing Shamrocks once and you`ll know you have found the band for your special day.

St. Michaels House have designed an elegant card to announce your donation. That amount will be up to you!

The Heartstrings quartet, are probably one of Irelands most prestigious quartets, and we are committed to delivering a unique and versatile musical experience for every performance.

offer an extensive collection of props available to hire for your wedding. Everything from our unique banqueting chairs customised with beautiful floral fabrics, tables, even vintage sofas, vintage tablecloths, and much much more

We work one-to-one with each bride-to-be, taking the stress out of the process

Premier stockist for Mori Lee. Stocking size 8 to 30 in both bridal and bridesmaid dresses.

Georgina has built a reputation as one of Munsters/Irelands leading Make-up Artists for Wedding, TV and Editorial Make-up

Award winning tenor Dan Twomey will bring tears of emotion to the eye of every guest at your wedding! Cork based.

Since 1907 the venue for many wedding celebrations for over 100 years. One of the most magnificent settings around Dublin.

Let us help you make your dream wedding a reality.

No interruptions, no distractions, just your special day. Our staff will make sure everything works like clockwork, so you dont have to worry about a thing.