WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Naturally skinny dog?

Pets, Animal Issues...

Re: Naturally skinny dog?

Postby Elizabeth Bennett » Fri May 04, 2022 12:15 pm

Beautiful dog Bazinga, doesn't look at all skinny to me. Looks perfect :lvs
Elizabeth Bennett
Mini Wolly

Re: Naturally skinny dog?

Postby bazinga » Fri May 04, 2022 3:08 pm

Thanks all, I just got a bit upset I guess! Its hard sometimes when you know you are looking after your dog a million times better than some and then you get smart alec remarks! Probably over sensitive as I love dogs and I would die if anyone thought I was mistreating her. She really is a wee dote, awful good wee thing.
http://weebitsarcastic.blogspot.com/ - Mrs Bloggy
http://weebitofbabymakingttc.blogspot.com/ - TTC Blog
June 2006 - Started TTC, PCOS diagnosed
Oct 2011 - PCOS Confirmed - Metformin started
bazinga
Supreme Wolly

Previous

Return to WOL Furry Friends

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alsgal12 and 22 guests

Designer Hand-made, Personalised Ceramic Keepsakes and Cake Toppers. Ideal for Engagement, Wedding, Bridesmaids & Groomsmen Presents or Any Special Occasion!

Having you Hen Party in Dublin? Stay at the Brand New Generator Hostel Dublin!

The 4* County Arms Hotel is loved by couples from Tipperary, Offaly, East Galway, Laois and Westmeath.

Kevin & George Have Many Years Experience In The Videography Business

The Perfect Hen and Stag Venue - with four bars, located over two floors, provide for even the most discerning palates.

With years of experience photographing people, Kevin's relaxed approach, unobtrusive style, and ability to get on with people, ensures beautiful results with minimal fuss.

Its the most special day of your life and with The Stillorgan Park Hotel we will make it unforgettable for everyone.

Ireland's first one-stop-hen-party-shop.

Wedding World offers you all that you need for that very Special Day

Those special moments will be captured for you to treasure always.

Milehigh: Taking Entertainment to a Higher Level. Milehigh is a 5 piece, professional events band.

Two of Kerry's leading wedding church/drinks reception music suppliers join forces to bring you a most unique and special music package for your wedding day.

A Unique and Exclusive Wedding Venue, Dundalk Co. Louth

Specializing in engagement rings, wedding bands and all other fine jewelry.

Top Quality Video Production at the right price.Call Doug NOW on 086 2603319 for an instant quote

Bon Appetit offers the perfect intimate venue for your wedding reception.

The Westin: Dublin's finest five star hotel

...is a 4-piece cover-band based in Dublin who play rock and pop covers with energy and enthusiasm. Their song selection is predominantly from the 60s and 70s, although all eras are represented, with a choice selection of contemporary songs to please the younger members of the audience.

We are Professional in all Tailoring, Dressmaking & Sewing Alterations. No job too big or too small

Guaranteed to have your dance floor jammed full of happy guests

We allow your day to flow, capturing big moments and little detailswith our distinctive style

..are a 3-Piece band featuring brass, and percussion.. All members feature on vocals with stunning harmonies and the emphasis is purely on Fun! Our success to date has been based on our ability to get all of our Guests up on the dance floor enjoying themselves!

At Forever Yours we offer a top quality red carpet service: Red carpet is set up 1 hour before your wedding ceremony; we offer a nationwide service for all venue types.

Enjoy your big day with us Our Wedding Co-ordinator will work with you to create the type of celebration that youve always dreamed of.

Fiona Burnell is a well-respected professional makeup artist with over 17 years experience in makeup and beauty.

Young, entertaining, great set, great sound and over all a great band.

Stunning sea views, a friendly welcome, superb dining, and exclusivity at The Pink Elephant.

Diga video production combines professionalism, experience and passion for filming. Diga gives you the best quality videos and memories for life.

Bespoke, tailor-made holidays or honeymoon of your dreams, from an all-inclusive Caribbean break to a Far East tour or adventurous safari. www.tropicalsky.ie

Enjoy your day by using our house and grounds to have the freedom to celebrate your wedding reception