WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Prayers for fertility

Re: Prayers for fertility

Postby ttcwithpatience » Sat Nov 19, 2021 11:01 am

Dear Heart of Jesus, in the past I have asked you many favours. This time I ask this special one, (mention here). Take it dear heart of Jesus and place it within your own heart where your Father sees it. Then in his merciful eyes it will become your favour, not mine. Amen.

Say this prayer three times for three days and your favour will be granted. Never known to fail. Must promise publication of prayer. Thank you St Martin, St Joseph, Sacred Heart, Blessed Virgin, St Anthony, Holy Spirt and St Therese ttcwithpatienc
ttcwithpatience
Mini Wolly

Postby YummyMummy2b » Sun Nov 20, 2021 6:14 pm

Hi Girls

Below is a Christmas novena my nana used to swear by. Its known as either the Christmas Novena or St Andrews novena. Its to be said 15 times daily from the 30th November(St Andrews feast day) until Christmas day. Its a very powerful one!

Hail and Blessed be the hour and moment in which the son of God was born of the most pure and virgin Mary at midnight in Bethelam in the piercing cold. In that hour vouchsafe. O my God to hear my prayers and grant my desires(mention here) through the merits of our Lord Jesus christ and his blessed mother. Amen.

:babydust: to all
YummyMummy2b
New Wolly

Postby ttcwithpatience » Tue Nov 22, 2021 9:05 pm

Dear Heart of Jesus, in the past I have asked you many favours. This time I ask this special one, (mention here). Take it dear heart of Jesus and place it within your own heart where your Father sees it. Then in his merciful eyes it will become your favour, not mine. Amen.

Say this prayer three times for three days and your favour will be granted. Never known to fail. Must promise publication of prayer. Thank you St Martin, St Joseph, Sacred Heart, Blessed Virgin, St Anthony, Holy Spirt and St Therese ttcwithpatienc
ttcwithpatience
Mini Wolly

Postby ttcwithpatience » Sat Nov 26, 2021 12:02 pm

ttcwithpatience
Mini Wolly

Postby ttcwithpatience » Wed Nov 30, 2021 11:26 am

Say this prayer three times for three days and your favour will be granted. Never known to fail. Must promise publication of prayer. Thank you St Martin, St Joseph, Sacred Heart, Blessed Virgin, St Anthony, Holy Spirt and St Therese ttcwithpatience
ttcwithpatience
Mini Wolly

Postby positivevibes » Wed Jan 11, 2022 7:47 pm

Say this prayer three times for three days and your favour will be granted. Never known to fail. Must promise publication of prayer. Thank you St Martin, St Joseph, Sacred Heart, Blessed Virgin, St Anthony, Holy Spirt and St Therese

Mmc Sept. 2011 11 weeks xxx
positivevibes
Mini Wolly

Postby Juno Red » Mon Jan 16, 2022 5:40 pm

St. Jude, glorious Apostle, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor has caused you to be forgotten by many, but the true Church invokes you universally as the Patron of things despaired of: pray for me who am so miserable: pray for me, that finally I may receive the consolations and the succour of Heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, particularly (request); and that I may bless God with the Elect throughout Eternity. I promise that I will never cease to honour thee as my special and powerful patron and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to thee. This prayer is to be said for three days, and published immediately. After three days, the favour will be granted. St. Jude, pray

"O Most Beautiful Flower of Mt. Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity. O Star of the Sea, help me and show me herein you are my Mother. O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succor me in my necessity (make request). There are none that can withstand your power. O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee (say 3 times). Thank you for your mercy to me and mine Amen. Say this for 3 days.

Published after 3 days as promised. Trying to break cycle into stages - praying for ovulation at the moment, Juno.
Juno Red
New Wolly

Postby Sally76 » Sat Jan 28, 2022 11:10 pm

"O Most Beautiful Flower of Mt. Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity. O Star of the Sea, help me and show me herein you are my Mother. O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succor me in my necessity (make request).
There are none that can withstand your power. O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee (say 3 times).
Thank you for your mercy to me and mine Amen
Say this for 3 days .

Dear Heart of Jesus in the past I have asked for many favours. This time I ask for one special one (mention here). Take it dear Heart of Jesus and place it within your own broken Heart where your father sees it. Then, in His merciful eyes it will become your favour not mine. Amen Say this prayer three times for three days and your favour will be granted. Never known to fail. Must promise publication of prayer. Thank you St Martin, St Joseph, Sacred Heart, Blessed Virgin, St Anthony, Holy Spirt and St Therese.

Holy St. Jude Apostle and Martyr Great in Virtue and Rich in Miralces, Near Kinsman of Jesus Christ, Faithful intercessor of all who invoke Your Special Patronage in time of need. To you, I have recourse, from the depths of my heart, and humbly beg, to whom God has given such Great Power to come to my assistance. Help me in my present and urgent petition. In return, I promise to make Your name known and cause You to be invoked. Say 3 Our Fathers, 3 Hail Marys and 3 Glorias. Publication must be promised. St. Jude pray for us and all who invoke Your aid. Amen,

Patron of Desperate Cases

St. Jude, glorious Apostle, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor has caused you to be forgotten by many, but the true Church invokes you universally as the Patron of things despaired of: pray for me who am so miserable: pray for me, that finally I may receive the consolations and the succour of Heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, particularly (request); and that I may bless God with the Elect throughout Eternity.
I promise that I will never cease to honour thee as my special and powerful patron and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to thee.
This prayer is to be said for three days, and published immediately. After three days, the favour will be granted.
St. Jude, pray for us.
Amen

Dear Heart of Jesus, in the past I have asked for many favours. This time I ask you for this special one (mention the favour you need). Take it dear Heart of Jesus and place it within your own broken Heart where your Father sees it. Then in His merciful eyes it will become your favour not mine. Amen.
Say this prayer three times for three days and your favour will be granted. Never known to fail.
Sally76
Mini Wolly

Postby Sally76 » Tue Jan 31, 2022 7:28 pm

"O Most Beautiful Flower of Mt. Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity. O Star of the Sea, help me and show me herein you are my Mother. O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succor me in my necessity (make request).
There are none that can withstand your power. O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee (say 3 times).
Say this for 3 days .

Dear Heart of Jesus in the past I have asked for many favours. This time I ask for one special one (mention here). Take it dear Heart of Jesus and place it within your own broken Heart where your father sees it. Then, in His merciful eyes it will become your favour not mine. Amen Say this prayer three times for three days and your favour will be granted. Never known to fail. Must promise publication of prayer. Thank you St Martin, St Joseph, Sacred Heart, Blessed Virgin, St Anthony, Holy Spirt and St Therese.

Holy St. Jude Apostle and Martyr Great in Virtue and Rich in Miralces, Near Kinsman of Jesus Christ, Faithful intercessor of all who invoke Your Special Patronage in time of need. To you, I have recourse, from the depths of my heart, and humbly beg, to whom God has given such Great Power to come to my assistance. Help me in my present and urgent petition. In return, I promise to make Your name known and cause You to be invoked. Say 3 Our Fathers, 3 Hail Marys and 3 Glorias. Publication must be promised. St. Jude pray for us and all who invoke Your aid. Amen,

Patron of Desperate Cases

St. Jude, glorious Apostle, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor has caused you to be forgotten by many, but the true Church invokes you universally as the Patron of things despaired of: pray for me who am so miserable: pray for me, that finally I may receive the consolations and the succour of Heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, particularly (request); and that I may bless God with the Elect throughout Eternity.
I promise that I will never cease to honour thee as my special and powerful patron and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to thee.
This prayer is to be said for three days, and published immediately. After three days, the favour will be granted.
St. Jude, pray for us.
Amen

Dear Heart of Jesus, in the past I have asked for many favours. This time I ask you for this special one (mention the favour you need). Take it dear Heart of Jesus and place it within your own broken Heart where your Father sees it. Then in His merciful eyes it will become your favour not mine. Amen.
Say this prayer three times for three days and your favour will be granted. Never known to fail.
Sally76
Mini Wolly

Postby Sally76 » Fri Feb 03, 2022 9:34 am

Say this for 3 days .

St. Jude, pray for us.
Amen
Sally76
Mini Wolly

Postby Sally76 » Mon Feb 06, 2022 7:57 pm

Say this for 3 days .

St. Jude, pray for us.
Amen
Sally76
Mini Wolly

Postby happieout » Mon Feb 06, 2022 8:25 pm

O Most Beautiful Flower of Mt. Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity. O Star of the Sea, help me and show me herein you are my Mother. O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succor me in my necessity (make request).
Say this for 3 days .

St. Jude, pray for us.
Amen
happieout
Woloholic

Postby Sally76 » Thu Feb 09, 2022 5:52 pm

"O Most Beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity. O Star of the Sea, help me and show me herein you are my Mother. O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succour me in my necessity (make request).
Say this for 3 days.

Dear Heart of Jesus, in the past I have asked for many favours. This time I ask for one special one (mention here). Take it, dear Heart of Jesus, and place it within your own broken Heart where your father sees it. Then, in His merciful eyes, it will become your favour, not mine. Amen. Say this prayer three times for three days and your favour will be granted. Never known to fail. Must promise publication of prayer. Thank you St Martin, St Joseph, Sacred Heart, Blessed Virgin, St Anthony, Holy Spirt and St Therese.

Holy St Jude, Apostle and Martyr, Great in Virtue and Rich in Miracles, Near Kinsman of Jesus Christ, Faithful intercessor of all who invoke Your Special Patronage in time of need. To you, I have recourse, from the depths of my heart, and humbly beg, to whom God has given such Great Power, to come to my assistance. Help me in my present and urgent petition. In return, I promise to make Your name known and cause You to be invoked. Say 3 Our Fathers, 3 Hail Marys and 3 Glorias. Publication must be promised. St Jude, pray for us and all who invoke Your aid. Amen.

St Jude, glorious Apostle, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor has caused you to be forgotten by many, but the true Church invokes you universally as the Patron of things despaired of: pray for me who am so miserable: pray for me, that finally I may receive the consolations and the succour of Heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, particularly (request); and that I may bless God with the Elect throughout Eternity.
St Jude, pray for us.
Amen
Sally76
Mini Wolly

Postby happieout » Sun Feb 12, 2022 8:33 pm

O Most Beautiful Flower of Mt. Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity. O Star of the Sea, help me and show me herein you are my Mother. O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succor me in my necessity (make request).
Say this for 3 days .

St. Jude, pray for us.
Amen
happieout
Woloholic

Postby Sally76 » Sun Feb 12, 2022 10:49 pm

Say this for 3 days .

St. Jude, pray for us.
Amen
Sally76
Mini Wolly

PreviousNext

Return to TTC