WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Prayers for fertility

Re: Prayers for fertility

Postby happieout » Mon Feb 13, 2022 9:10 am

O Most Beautiful Flower of Mt. Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity. O Star of the Sea, help me and show me herein you are my Mother. O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succor me in my necessity (make request).
There are none that can withstand your power. O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee (say 3 times).
Thank you for your mercy to me and mine Amen
Say this for 3 days .

Dear Heart of Jesus in the past I have asked for many favours. This time I ask for one special one (mention here). Take it dear Heart of Jesus and place it within your own broken Heart where your father sees it. Then, in His merciful eyes it will become your favour not mine. Amen Say this prayer three times for three days and your favour will be granted. Never known to fail. Must promise publication of prayer. Thank you St Martin, St Joseph, Sacred Heart, Blessed Virgin, St Anthony, Holy Spirt and St Therese.

Holy St. Jude Apostle and Martyr Great in Virtue and Rich in Miralces, Near Kinsman of Jesus Christ, Faithful intercessor of all who invoke Your Special Patronage in time of need. To you, I have recourse, from the depths of my heart, and humbly beg, to whom God has given such Great Power to come to my assistance. Help me in my present and urgent petition. In return, I promise to make Your name known and cause You to be invoked. Say 3 Our Fathers, 3 Hail Marys and 3 Glorias. Publication must be promised. St. Jude pray for us and all who invoke Your aid. Amen,

St. Jude, glorious Apostle, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor has caused you to be forgotten by many, but the true Church invokes you universally as the Patron of things despaired of: pray for me who am so miserable: pray for me, that finally I may receive the consolations and the succour of Heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, particularly (request); and that I may bless God with the Elect throughout Eternity.
I promise that I will never cease to honour thee as my special and powerful patron and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to thee.
This prayer is to be said for three days, and published immediately. After three days, the favour will be granted.
St. Jude, pray for us.
Amen.
happieout
Woloholic

Postby Sally76 » Wed Feb 15, 2022 7:18 pm

O Most Beautiful Flower of Mt. Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity. O Star of the Sea, help me and show me herein you are my Mother. O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succor me in my necessity (make request).
There are none that can withstand your power. O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee (say 3 times).
Say this for 3 days .

Dear Heart of Jesus in the past I have asked for many favours. This time I ask for one special one (mention here). Take it dear Heart of Jesus and place it within your own broken Heart where your father sees it. Then, in His merciful eyes it will become your favour not mine. Amen Say this prayer three times for three days and your favour will be granted. Never known to fail. Must promise publication of prayer. Thank you St Martin, St Joseph, Sacred Heart, Blessed Virgin, St Anthony, Holy Spirt and St Therese.

Holy St. Jude Apostle and Martyr Great in Virtue and Rich in Miralces, Near Kinsman of Jesus Christ, Faithful intercessor of all who invoke Your Special Patronage in time of need. To you, I have recourse, from the depths of my heart, and humbly beg, to whom God has given such Great Power to come to my assistance. Help me in my present and urgent petition. In return, I promise to make Your name known and cause You to be invoked. Say 3 Our Fathers, 3 Hail Marys and 3 Glorias. Publication must be promised. St. Jude pray for us and all who invoke Your aid. Amen,

St. Jude, glorious Apostle, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor has caused you to be forgotten by many, but the true Church invokes you universally as the Patron of things despaired of: pray for me who am so miserable: pray for me, that finally I may receive the consolations and the succour of Heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, particularly (request); and that I may bless God with the Elect throughout Eternity.
I promise that I will never cease to honour thee as my special and powerful patron and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to thee.
This prayer is to be said for three days, and published immediately. After three days, the favour will be granted.
St. Jude, pray for us.
Amen
Sally76
Mini Wolly

Postby Sally76 » Sat Feb 18, 2022 9:48 pm

O Most Beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendour of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity. O Star of the Sea, help me and show me herein you are my Mother. O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succor me in my necessity (make request).
There are none that can withstand your power. O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee (say three times).
Thank you for your mercy to me and mine. Amen
Say this for three days .

Dear Heart of Jesus, in the past I have asked for many favours. This time I ask for one special one (mention here). Take it, dear Heart of Jesus, and place it within your own broken Heart where your father sees it. Then, in His merciful eyes, it will become your favour, not mine. Amen. Say this prayer three times for three days and your favour will be granted. Never known to fail. Must promise publication of prayer. Thank you St Martin, St Joseph, Sacred Heart, Blessed Virgin, St Anthony, Holy Spirt and St Therese.

St. Jude, pray for us.
Amen
Sally76
Mini Wolly

Postby annabella713 » Mon Feb 20, 2022 5:00 pm

Try this prayer, it worked for me:
Holy St. Jude Apostle and Martyr Great in Virtue and Rich in Miracles, Near Kinsman of Jesus Christ, Faithful intercessor of all who invoke Your Special Patronage in time of need. To you, I have recourse, from the depths of my heart, and humbly beg, to whom God has given such Great Power to come to my assistance. Help me in my present and urgent peititon. In return, I promise to make Your name known and cause You to be invoked. Say 3 Our Fathers, 3 Hail Marys and 3 Glorias. Publication must be promised. St Jude pary for us and all who invoke Your aid. AMEN! This Novena is never know to fail. I have had my request granted and have publicated as promised. This is a wonderful and powerful Novena. May God Bless you all!
annabella713
New Wolly

Postby Sally76 » Wed Feb 22, 2022 12:42 am

O Most Beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendour of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity. O Star of the Sea, help me and show me herein you are my Mother. O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succor me in my necessity (make request).
There are none that can withstand your power. O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee (say three times).

Dear Heart of Jesus, in the past I have asked for many favours. This time I ask for one special one (mention here). Take it, dear Heart of Jesus, and place it within your own broken Heart where your father sees it. Then, in His merciful eyes, it will become your favour, not mine. Amen. Say this prayer three times for three days and your favour will be granted. Never known to fail. Must promise publication of prayer. Thank you St Martin, St Joseph, Sacred Heart, Blessed Virgin, St Anthony, Holy Spirt and St Therese.

St. Jude, pray for us.
Amen
Sally76
Mini Wolly

Postby Slanket » Fri Feb 24, 2022 11:58 am

St. Jude, pray for us.
Amen
Me 35 DH 37
TTC#2
unexplained secondary infertility
IUI #1 Feb 2012 BFN
IVF #1 April / May 2012. BFP!!!!! Fingers crossed its a sticky!!!!

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers]Image
Slanket
Mini Wolly

Postby Sally76 » Fri Feb 24, 2022 12:10 pm

Say this for three days.

Holy St Jude, Apostle and Martyr, Great in Virtue and Rich in Miracles, Near Kinsman of Jesus Christ, Faithful intercessor of all who invoke Your Special Patronage in time of need. To you, I have recourse, from the depths of my heart, and humbly beg, to whom God has given such Great Power to come to my assistance. Help me in my present and urgent petition. In return, I promise to make Your name known and cause You to be invoked. Say 3 Our Fathers, 3 Hail Marys and 3 Glorias. Publication must be promised. St Jude, pray for us and all who invoke Your aid. Amen,

St Jude, glorious Apostle, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor has caused you to be forgotten by many, but the true Church invokes you universally as the Patron of things despaired of: pray for me who am so miserable: pray for me, that finally I may receive the consolations and the succour of Heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, particularly (request); and that I may bless God with the Elect throughout Eternity.
St Jude, pray for us.
Amen
Sally76
Mini Wolly

Postby Sally76 » Tue Feb 28, 2022 9:49 am

Say this for three days.

Holy St Jude, Apostle and Martyr, Great in Virtue and Rich in Miracles, Near Kinsman of Jesus Christ, Faithful intercessor of all who invoke Your Special Patronage in time of need. To you, I have recourse, from the depths of my heart, and humbly beg, to whom God has given such Great Power to come to my assistance. Help me in my present and urgent petition. In return, I promise to make Your name known and cause You to be invoked. Say 3 Our Fathers, 3 Hail Marys and 3 Glorias. Publication must be promised. St Jude, pray for us and all who invoke Your aid. Amen,

St Jude, glorious Apostle, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor has caused you to be forgotten by many, but the true Church invokes you universally as the Patron of things despaired of: pray for me who am so miserable: pray for me, that finally I may receive the consolations and the succour of Heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, particularly (request); and that I may bless God with the Elect throughout Eternity.
St Jude, pray for us.
Amen
Sally76
Mini Wolly

Postby Positive2012 » Tue Feb 28, 2022 12:44 pm

Say this for three days.

St Jude, pray for us.
Amen

Positive2012
Mini Wolly

Postby Sally76 » Fri Mar 02, 2022 10:20 am

Say this for three days.

St Jude, pray for us.
Amen
Sally76
Mini Wolly

Postby Sally76 » Mon Mar 05, 2022 9:58 am

Say this for three days.

Dear Heart of Jesus, in the past I have asked for many favours. This time I ask for one special one (mention here). Take it, dear Heart of Jesus, and place it within your own broken Heart where your father sees it. Then, in His merciful eyes, it will become your favour, not mine. Amen. Say this prayer three times for three days and your favour will be granted. Never known to fail. Must promise publication of prayer. Thank you St Martin, St Joseph, Sacred Heart, Blessed Virgin, St Anthony, Holy Spirit and St Therese.

St Jude, pray for us.
Amen
Sally76
Mini Wolly

Postby petri » Wed Mar 07, 2022 9:54 am

petri
Mini Wolly

Postby Mirabelle » Thu Mar 15, 2022 1:48 pm

Prayer to Saint Martha

Saint Martha, I resort to thy protection and as proof of my affection and faith,
I offer the light which I shall burn every Tuesday.

Comfort me in my difficulties and through the great privilege you enjoyed
through lodging in the house of Thy Savior, intercede for my family that
we may always hold God in our hearts, and be provided for in our necessities.

I beseech thee to have infinite pity in regard to the favor I ask thee.
(Name favor.)
I ask thee, Saint Martha, to overcome all difficulties as thou did'st
overcome the dragon thou hadst at thy feet. Amen.

(Say The Lord's Prayer)
(Say 3 Hail Marys)

(To be recited nine Tuesdays, lighting candles on each Tuesday.)
This miraculous Saint grants everything, no matter how difficult,
before the limitation of the 9th Tuesday.

This worked for me 3 years ago but didn't publicise at the time so hoping it might work again soon!
Mirabelle
New Wolly

Postby Sally76 » Wed Apr 04, 2022 10:58 pm

Sally76 wrote:"O Most Beautiful Flower of Mt. Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity. O Star of the Sea, help me and show me herein you are my Mother. O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succor me in my necessity (make request).
Say this for 3 days .

Patron of Desperate Cases

St. Jude, pray for us.
Amen

Dear Heart of Jesus, in the past I have asked for many favours. This time I ask you for this special one (mention the favour you need). Take it dear Heart of Jesus and place it within your own broken Heart where your Father sees it. Then in His merciful eyes it will become your favour not mine. Amen.
Say this prayer three times for three days and your favour will be granted. Never known to fail.
Sally76
Mini Wolly

Postby fruitytooty » Sat Apr 21, 2022 10:45 am

NOVENA TO THE SACRED HEART
In the past I have asked for many favours. This time I ask you for this special favour(name it). Take it, dear heart of Jesus and place it within your own broken heart where your father sees it. Then in his merciful eyes it will become your favour, not mine. Amen.

Praying this works!! X
fruitytooty
New Wolly

PreviousNext

Return to TTC