WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Anyone use Preseed?

Re: Anyone use Preseed?

Postby gointochapel » Tue May 08, 2022 11:01 am

hey colabottle i plan on using it tonight - i have to buy some at lunch though first , trying to find a chemist that stocks it so hopefuly i find it !
am so nervous now about using it, so literally you only use up to the 1mm mark and sorry if TMI but is it easy to insert and can you feel like, like is it squidgy ? did you OH notice , was it really slippery ? oh god :-8 am a bit apprehensive now ! can you still feel it the next day ? sorry for all the questions !!!!!
gointochapel
Mini Wolly

Postby MrsPositive » Tue May 08, 2022 11:25 am

I used this and its fine think I inserted 3mm just because I thought the more the better, you dont notice it at all if you insert it, you're supposed to wait 15 mins or so then before dtd, if you use it as a lubricant obviously you will both know about it. I would insert it and say nothing, thats what I do. OH not a fan of lubricants as we dont 'need' them so to speak, best of luck
MrsPositive
Mini Wolly

Postby gointochapel » Tue May 08, 2022 2:57 pm

thanks for that ! i got it at lunch so we'll see how it goes tonight ! im going only to use a small bit as well, cause like that, we dont really need it , its really for the EWCM that im hoping it will work as a replacement for !
any tips for how to apply it ?! :-8 i read somewhere that sitting on the loo is best? god im morto now asking these questions !!! :-8
gointochapel
Mini Wolly

Postby colabottle » Tue May 08, 2022 3:43 pm

gointochapel i only went to the 1mm point on it. It gets very slippy down there when its in!
I put in in while i was sitting down and didnt wait 15mins before we DTD .. suppose it was around 5/10mins.
I said on another post that i was worried that a lot of hubbys swimmers were coming out after the deed was done rather than staying in and that the preseed was staying put more than the swimmers. :-8 n Its a hard one to gague but i hope his swimmers are still there.
Its not sore or anything to put in, im not sure if i was putting it in far enough but i suppose using these things a couple of times makes for better usage! ;o)
Best of luck with it
colabottle
Mini Wolly

Postby betty draper » Tue May 08, 2022 3:52 pm

I use 3mm as well. I insert the syringe all the way as if I was inserting a tampon. If you kinda bare down when its in any excess will come out. This has only happened me once and I used more then the 3mm. I only usually wait 5-10 mins as well. Just remember not to put it into the syringe more than 30 mins before insertion.

It all depends on you so don't be afraid to use more/less then the pack says.
The Ooh Betty Makes Blog, Twitter and Facebook are all up an running. Feel free to 'like' or 'follow' or just ignore!
I will be adding the etsy page soon....

Ooh Betty FF

Ooh Betty Blog

ImageImage
betty draper
Major Wolly

Postby gointochapel » Wed May 09, 2022 11:06 am

thanks girls well used it last night, used 2mm just in case, i inserted it in and to honest didnt really notice any difference at all ! hope i pushed it in all the way up far enough but there was nothing left in the sryinge when i finished so i hope i did it correctly ! it was a little bit more wet down there , i think maybe a bit dripped out but DH didnt notice anything different, i had visions of him literally just sliding in and out and not liking it ! :-8 sorry TMI but it seemed to be fine ! he didnt notice anything different ! so going to use it again tomorrow and maybe use the full 3mm this time , i left it about 10 mins i suppose, so fingers crossed it works and does the trick for us this month !!!!
thanks for the tips girls ! x O-O
gointochapel
Mini Wolly

Postby colabottle » Fri May 11, 2022 4:31 pm

Hi gointochapel, i used 2mm the following night and then back to 1mm the night after (Yesterday)
I hope this isn't tmi of a question but does a lot of 'liquid' come out after you have DTD for you or anyone else on the TTC trail here?
I know we used preseed this month but even if we don't use it a lot comes out after we are done and thats with me lying still hoping it wont come out!
Sorry if its a silly question. :-8
colabottle
Mini Wolly

Postby nellykelly » Sat May 12, 2022 1:57 pm

Anyone know where you can get preseed in the dundrum area?
nellykelly
New Wolly

Postby gointochapel » Sat May 12, 2022 2:07 pm

you can get it in Rockfield Pharmacy in balally if thats any good to you !
gointochapel
Mini Wolly

Postby nellykelly » Sat May 12, 2022 2:13 pm

perfect, thanks gointochapel :thnk
nellykelly
New Wolly

Postby gointochapel » Mon May 14, 2022 10:57 am

hey colabottle i mean to reply to you last post, YES is the answer i find that a LOT of stuff drips out , like it will be hours later even and i will still have a lots leaking out... i dont know if this is normal or not? like yesterday for example after DTD, i also used the pressed, but i lay down for 30 mins legs up in the air, but as soon as i move again, its starts to leak , dribble and then full on flow out sometimes :-8 !!! do you have this as well ? ive only noticied it the last few times ive been using preseed, i wonder if this has anything to do with it?
sigh, am on cycle day 20 today - dont even know if ive ovulated even... still no ewcm not a trace and now even if i did notice some i wouldnt know if its that or preseed or left over stuff from DH , god its so confusing this business !!! will think we'll keep on going, every second day up until day 26 just in case, well thats if DH can manage it !!!
gointochapel
Mini Wolly

Postby colabottle » Mon May 14, 2022 1:18 pm

Hya gointochapel,
Snap! Lots of stuff leaking out, i lie still for about 30mins and even lying on the spot there has been a lot leaking (as there has on onther months) but i do think its more with the preseed.
DH hasnt a clue that i used it and he's walking around like Tarzan thinking he has produced enough to populate a small country every time! :yelrotflmaosmilie:
Oh the insanity continues! Now another thing to obsess about 'has the preseed stayed in and all his wonderful swimmers floated out!'
:action34
colabottle
Mini Wolly

Postby gointochapel » Mon May 14, 2022 2:22 pm

oh no its so hard to know isnt it?? im raging today cause i feel like ive got a small bit of thrush !!!! its kind of itchy and a bit sore down there :-8 , im hoping to GOD that i havent got a reaction to the pre-seed ! i really hope now, this is the 3rd time ive used it ... i dont feel agitated when using it or anything... hopefully it'll jsut go away and hopefully it's not cause of the pre seed .. we'll see ! :o( but yeah i have to change my knickers a few times a day cause of all the stuff literally just falling out !
thats so funny about your DH , god love him - sure let him think that - it'll motivate him at the very least thinking that he has an abundance of swimmers :) i told my DH i was using pre seed - we dont talk about it much but he doesnt seem to notice any difference and i actually think he likes it better :o0
i dont even know what DPO im on now - last month i think i ovulated on day 19 but month before was day 18 i think - so think ill just go with Day 19 and take it from here ! and so we're back on the 2ww again... :wv
gointochapel
Mini Wolly

Postby ttc2012 » Mon May 14, 2022 3:46 pm

Girls i couldnt get Pressed in 3 chemists i tried last week so picked up Conceive Plus in Boots it was €15 odd for 8 applicators, works a treat, i dont think i produce much CM so its been a godsend! :babydust: to you all
ttc2012
New Wolly

Postby gointochapel » Mon May 14, 2022 3:57 pm

thats great ttc2012! yeah i think that is literally the same as Preseed , i might try that next month as well as pre seed is €22 ! will get quite expensive if i have to use it long term , hopefully i wont anway ! but great , have you tried it yet? im hoping that this is teh month ill get my BFP with it, have heard so many good stories so here's hoping !!! best of luck to u too ! x
gointochapel
Mini Wolly

PreviousNext

Return to TTC