WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Fools Guide to TTC

Re: Fools Guide to TTC

Postby Kickasswife » Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:52 am

Bump
Kickasswife
Supreme Wolly

Postby IAM MRSB » Sat Mar 12, 2022 4:25 pm

Hi Girls,

Im so glad i decided to return to the forum today was a previous bride to be. Me and hubby have to decided to try for a baby and im totally clueless :eek This is our first month trying so im so excited and nervous :hyper: All tips gladly received xxx
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
IAM MRSB
New Wolly

Postby mapaco » Sat Apr 09, 2022 8:44 pm

hi all-brilliant thread-1st time ttc-on 2ww-AGONIZING and terrifying!
shocked at how clueless i am! good luck to all!
was on wol as a b2b-changed name for anonymity
this is the best website ever :o)ll
bfp-20th may
mc-3rd june-6wks

ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
mapaco
New Wolly

Postby Jacqueline Hyde » Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:27 pm

New to this end of the website.

I've decided to change names to talk about babies. Jeez, the amount of people who know you're getting married and then assume they can discuss your plans for your uterus is amazing. So a bit of privacy in this matter is important for me.

Anyway!

I started charting my temperature 6 days ago. All fine.
But it dawns on me today that i don't know what i'm looking for! I've established a baseline temp. So when it rises does that mean i'm about to ovulate or i just have or what? What's the window then?
Can i predict by temp when AF is coming? I'm very irregular so this would be VERY helpful.

You don't realise how little you know until you really get down to it.

MMc - Jan 2012
Jacqueline Hyde
Royal Wolly

Postby ItsOK » Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:25 am

Hi iwab, welcome to the headwrecking world of ttc! Hope your stay here isnt long!

For temping, you should register with fertiity friends and update your temps on it-they then take the guess work out of it! You mentioned you have irregular cycles-you should try nhus cactus-it helps regulate them.
:babydust:

ItsOK
Princess Wolly

Postby Jacqueline Hyde » Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:15 pm

I've registered on fertility friend - thanks for getting me on to it ItsOK

And i read the full thread here. There's some great info on it.

Read the bit about 'monitoring your cirvix'. Monitor for what??? Not that i'm going to go that far unless i get desperate.....

MMc - Jan 2012
Jacqueline Hyde
Royal Wolly

Postby Mrs Spud » Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:08 pm

Hey All,
Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I wasn't sure where to put this but just need a bit of advice/reassurance.
This morning we were DTD and the condom split (for health reasons I cannot take the pill)
My last period started on 2nd of July and my cycle varies between 30-35 days, is there a chance I could get pregnant? Should I go for the morning after pill?
We had always discussed having children but not until a year or 2 after we get married. Any advice/reassurance would be appreciated.
Thanks
[/url]
[/url]
Mrs Spud
Mini Wolly

Postby gagamama » Sun Jan 08, 2022 8:20 pm

Girls, we've been ttc#2 for last few months without success. AF again this morning :o(

I've a question about CM. Basically I haven't had EWCM since AF returned after DS1. I've had really heavy periods for about 3 days, then I spot until about day 18/19, and have creamy CM from about day 25-30. Also, I had all negative results using OPK since we started trying again.Does this mean I'm not ovulating? Anyone else experienced same?
gagamama
Mini Wolly

Postby wifey27ttc » Sun May 27, 2022 7:16 pm

Hi Wollies,

Thanks for putting this up-i thought i was the only one that was clueless bout all this stuff!!!We are ttc at the mo but not sure of timing etc. I gave up the pill about 6weeks ago and got my period for a week about 2 days after coming off the pill but I havnt had a period since-is this normal????of course iv done numerous tests thinkin it just happens like that!!!!!if any1 has any advice on if my system is normal and just basic advice please let me know!!!!

Thanks in advance xx :babydust:
wifey27ttc
New Wolly

Postby bailey2b » Fri Jun 15, 2022 10:10 am

Hi Guys,

I have nothing to contribute except that we are taking the TTC thing a bit more seriously now. DTD last night- smiley face today on ovulation stick so...... I just would like some :babydust: from some of you guys.... Hopefully all will be well for us, but conscious of how many things can cause problems! Fingers Crossed!
[/url]
bailey2b
New Wolly

Postby wifey27ttc » Wed Jun 20, 2022 2:05 pm

Hi Girls,

Im really sorry about this silly question but have to know!!!ok i am supposed to be ovulating since Sunday and of course we DTD like theirs no tomorrow! but I havnt come across any of the white mucus/discharge etc ye all talkin bout.i just need to know am i ovulating at all then??? im so sorry if this is the most stupid question or too grusome for some!!!!

Thanks Girls!
wifey27ttc
New Wolly

Previous

Return to TTC