WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

FAQ

Re: FAQ

Postby admin » Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:05 pm

Just Pm'd You :)
admin
Site Admin

Re: FAQ - New Site

Postby Biscuit Tin » Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:53 am

Hi Admin,
I'm having same prob....meaning i did not select bride either when i registered! D'oh....sorry!
Thanks

admin wrote:
brasschick wrote:When I log in, the only tabs available to me are My profile, Competitions and log out.
Do I need to do something else to access the My wedding section.

Yes i have changed your account to a bride. When you registered you didn't choose bride.

You should be able to view the other options now

Regards

Admin
Biscuit Tin
New Wolly

Postby admin » Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:50 am

Just changed your account :)
admin
Site Admin

Postby Biscuit Tin » Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:10 pm

Thanks a mill O:o)
Biscuit Tin
New Wolly

Postby nye2012 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:00 am

Hi just reading tru reply here.. I can't acess my wedidng or anything like that either I registered here years ago so wud never have been "bride" however I am "bride now" pls help
thank x
Looking forward to our NYE wedding...

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

[/url]
nye2012
New Wolly

Postby admin » Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:54 am

Ive changed your account to a bride :o)ll
admin
Site Admin

Postby nye2012 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:06 pm

many thanks O-O
Looking forward to our NYE wedding...

[/url]

[/url]
nye2012
New Wolly

Postby Lauri » Wed Oct 19, 2021 3:26 pm

My ticker isnt working right can anyone tell me how to fix it it been like this with ages!!!! O:|
[/url]

Lauri
Mini Wolly

Postby admin » Wed Oct 19, 2021 3:53 pm

Can you Pm the link of the ticker you choose and ill try and fix it :)
admin
Site Admin

Postby milkycow » Mon Oct 24, 2021 8:46 am

Hi I can't acess my wedding hub I registered here months ago but now am a bride. Can this be changed.. Thanks!
milkycow
New Wolly

Postby admin » Mon Oct 24, 2021 8:54 am

Changed to Bride :)
admin
Site Admin

Postby dizzybride2012 » Wed Oct 26, 2021 2:46 pm

Hi just registered but it wont let me access myhub tab, have I done something wrong

tanxs
dizzybride2012
New Wolly

Postby admin » Wed Oct 26, 2021 2:50 pm

Changed your account to Bride :o)ll
admin
Site Admin

Postby cannotwait25 » Sun Nov 13, 2021 7:51 pm

Hi Admin

Can you change my profile to Bride too please.

Liz
cannotwait25
New Wolly

Postby sweets78 » Sun Nov 13, 2021 7:58 pm

Hi Admin I noticed you say when you register you get a free wedding mag,,I never received one :o( :wv
sweets78
Mini Wolly

PreviousNext

Return to Old Faithful