WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

FAQ

Re: FAQ

Postby admin » Mon Nov 14, 2021 12:21 pm

B magazine has now finished :( but please PM your details and ill pop an issue in the post to you

Admin
admin
Site Admin

Postby sweets78 » Mon Nov 14, 2021 9:28 pm

PM sent :thnk :thnk
sweets78
Mini Wolly

Postby liz28 » Thu Dec 22, 2021 10:57 pm

Hello

just following up - I enquired a month ago about having my profile updated to bride. Is it possible to have this done.

Also is it possible to have a copy of the B mag too.

Cheers
Liz
liz28
New Wolly

Postby admin » Fri Dec 23, 2021 11:03 am

Your account has now been updated.

Please Pm your address and ill pop a copy of B magazine in the post after Christmas :o)ll

Admin
admin
Site Admin

Postby liz28 » Sat Dec 24, 2021 11:45 am

Thanks Admin - just sent you a PM.

Hope the Wollie team have a lovely Christmas
liz28
New Wolly

Postby bjordan » Thu Feb 23, 2022 3:24 pm

Hi I cannot get any further into my hub as i ticked other by accident instead of bride
can you help me

Thanks
bjordan
New Wolly

Postby admin » Thu Feb 23, 2022 3:33 pm

Changed for you now :o)ll
admin
Site Admin

Postby susmurf » Sat Mar 03, 2022 10:54 am

Hi,

I'm having a a problem changing my password to something more memorable - the system tell me that my username is not recognised, even though I am logged in with that username..... Any tips?

THanks!

susmurf
Royal Wolly

Postby CC2b2012 » Mon Apr 23, 2022 10:00 am

Hi,
I tried to send a OPM for the first time today and when I clicked sumbit it just dissappeared. I checked in sent items, not there and also not in Outbox. I tried again and wrote out the message and same thing happened again. Am I doing something wrong? How do I send a PM?
Thanks.
[url=http://www.weddingcountdown.com/]

[/url]
CC2b2012
New Wolly

Postby admin » Fri Apr 27, 2022 11:40 am

Please be advised a PM stays in your outbox until the user logs on and views the message

Have you been able to send a PM?

Regards

Admin
admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Old Faithful

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests

Set amongst orange and olive groves, its peaceful and secluded location offers you a touch of luxury for your special day in Cyprus.

Event Decor for Weddings and Civil Ceremonies

We offer the most exquisite Bridal bouquets, Bridesmaid bouquets, Flowergirl arrangements, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Church and Reception floral designs

Do you need help styling your elegant bridal look? Aisling Nelson designs bespoke hair accessories and jewellery. She will offer expert advice on choosing your perfect bridal accessories.

Valamar is the leading hospitality management company in Croatia operating 40 properties along the beautiful Adriatic coast.

Instead of following the conventional route for your wedding gift list and favours, why not make a charitable donation instead.

Professional Wedding Videography service based n Westmeath available nationwide

Matt has now permanently settled in Ireland and is performing at weddings up and down the country!

...a fun and wonderful way to capture forever all your friends and families' live video messages in the easiest way imaginable. Replace the traditional wedding guest book with a high quality DVD containing all the best wishes, laughter and craic of your special day.

For an event your guests will never forget.

Blow your guests away with a Sweet Treat Candy Buffet.

Available nationwide - This live band's music is appealing to all generations, faithfully reproducing the classic soul sound of Motown , Atlantic & Stax record labels.

All Wedding packages include a CD of all photographs taken on the day! Dublin based

Drogheda based - Frilly Frocks Bridal Boutique is just what you have been looking for! If you are searching for that perfect wedding gown of distinction then this store will fill your criteria.

Making the wedding ceremony a moving, meaningful and memorable event.

Imagine having a graceful village wedding in a splendid country house hotel.

Producing beautifully presented, emotion filled and entertaining wedding DVD's and Videos.

..is a truly magical setting for your wedding, a romantic haven in a wonderful garden setting.Where couples can really make it their own exclusive country house for the day. The beautiful surroundings of orchard gardens and river set against the grandeur of the Old Mill make for a dramatic setting

With almost 40 years experience in the bridal industry, the place to visit when looking for your wedding gown.

Make your spectacular wedding day memorable, successful and the ultimate envy of all your friends and family with a wedding magician.

This luxurious 4* hotel is located in the exquisite setting of Rosses Point offering an array of unparalleled views.

I have played at select weddings over the last 25 years and I treat each and every one as a special and personal occasion.

Wedding Bank Cork, Occasions guarantee you peace of mind your musicians will turn up on the right day and in the right venue! Seem obvious but we have all heard the horror stories!

THE DYNAMICS are one of Cork's best known Wedding and Party bands.

With more than 10 years of experience MUSIBODAS specializes in performing fine and elegant Classical Music for Wedding Ceremonies and Receptions here in Costa del Sol, Spain.

Located one of the most prestigious addresses in Dublin and offers a stunning venue for couples.

The LOLS are one of Irelands Premier Wedding Bands who provide a lively, varied two and a half hour programme to suit all age groups.

priding themselves on their reputation, successfully providing professional DJs for hundreds of weddings across Ireland each year.

Beautiful, Flawless Makeup that will last all day, travels nationwide.

The Controversial Allstars are a collection of Ireland's finest musicians. The six strong line up, fronted by Picturehouse's lead singer Dave Browne alongside sweet and soulful voice of Ingrid Madsen.