WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Game ... Word Association

Re: Game ... Word Association

Postby powderpink » Mon Apr 23, 2022 7:11 pm

Money
powderpink
New Wolly

Postby Chubbums » Mon Apr 23, 2022 9:53 pm

Bags
Private Facebook group now set up for all contributors to the WOL June 2012 Babies thread, PM me if you want to join :compress

Chubbums
Major Wolly

Postby gingerwhinger » Tue Apr 24, 2022 6:42 am

Tea

gingerwhinger
Royal Wolly

Postby Chubbums » Tue Apr 24, 2022 7:48 am

Cake
Private Facebook group now set up for all contributors to the WOL June 2012 Babies thread, PM me if you want to join :compress

Chubbums
Major Wolly

Postby Dollydel » Tue Apr 24, 2022 9:22 am

birthday
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Dollydel
Wolly Addict

Postby under construction » Tue Apr 24, 2022 10:30 am

Card
under construction
Empress Wolly

Postby Chubbums » Tue Apr 24, 2022 1:42 pm

Board

Chubbums
Major Wolly

Postby under construction » Tue Apr 24, 2022 3:11 pm

Game
under construction
Empress Wolly

Postby Chubbums » Tue Apr 24, 2022 7:31 pm

Over

Chubbums
Major Wolly

Postby Getaway Wedding Cars » Tue Apr 24, 2022 9:29 pm

time
Getaway Wedding Cars
WOL Network

Postby Chubbums » Wed Apr 25, 2022 5:13 am

capsule

Chubbums
Major Wolly

Postby Bejewelled Wife » Wed Apr 25, 2022 9:37 am

Tablet
Formerly known as Bunny Bride

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

TTC since Feb '10

Our little angel went to sleep on the 09/12/10. Born on the 13/12/10.
Mommy & Daddy will always love you.

Prayer for Motherhood

O Mary, Mother of Perpetual Help, with confidence I come to you and ask your help. It is my earnest desire to have the gift of motherhood. You who were the mother of Jesus understand the joy of being a mother. Please obtain this grace for me from Him who is the Master of Life, so that I may raise up children who will give Him praise and glory in this life and the next.

Amen.

Almighty Creator, hear this fertility prayer and the wishes of my heart.
You know my deep desire for a child -- a little one to love and to hold, to care for, to cherish. Grant that my body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby in Your holy image. Guide me in all my choices so that this conception, my pregnancy and my baby's birth are in line with Your will. Heavenly Father and Holy Mother, hear this prayer of my heart, mind and spirit.

Amen!

Bejewelled Wife
Woloholic

Postby Ellefun » Wed Apr 25, 2022 11:53 am

medicine
Ellefun
Princess Wolly

Postby gingerwhinger » Wed Apr 25, 2022 1:06 pm

Cabinet

gingerwhinger