WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Search function really annoy anyone else?

Search function really annoy anyone else?

Postby PaniniRoses » Wed May 02, 2022 8:03 pm

I've been trying to search for old posts on things rather than always starting a new thread when something's bound to have been done before, but god almighty, the search function is such a pain in the Ass, it's more hassle than it's worth! I use firefox, and any time I want to go back out of a thread when I hit back, I have to refresh the page and hit return, then you automatically come back to the top of the search results and I have to try to remember what the exact title of the thread I just checked was so I don't have to start the whole rigmarole again.

Am I just being preggy-bird irrational?
My gorgeous girl, born June 2010.

PaniniRoses
Woloholic

Re: Search function really annoy anyone else?

Postby Alsgal12 » Wed May 02, 2022 8:23 pm

This wrecks my head too! Im not on Firebox but have the same problem needing to refresh the page every time. It's no wonder people start repetitive threads, it's too much bother to find an old one >:o(
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Alsgal12
Royal Wolly

Postby ott » Wed May 02, 2022 8:31 pm

I use Google to search WOL. Append the search term with "site:weddingsonline.ie" and the results will all be from this site.
[/url]
ott
Empress Wolly

Postby Luce » Wed May 02, 2022 8:59 pm

totally annoys me too. was just doing a search on cork bands, and gave up because i keep having to type in search terms again, each time, as web page has expired!!!! dont have the patience for it!!!!!!!
[/url]
Luce
New Wolly

Postby PaniniRoses » Wed May 02, 2022 10:12 pm

Thanks for the tip OTT. Another user-unfriendly WOL shocker...
My gorgeous girl, born June 2010.

PaniniRoses
Woloholic

Postby vidia » Wed May 02, 2022 10:17 pm

PaniniRoses wrote:Thanks for the tip OTT. Another user-unfriendly WOL shocker...

Never knew this either.. Cheers.
vidia
Woloholic

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests

Jill creates beautiful one-off pieces in clay to adorn your wedding cake and act as a permanent keepsake of your special day.

Vintage Wedding Stationery Dublin - The Parlour Press

Because a picture tells a thousand words.

Professional, distinctive style of wedding photography. Range of packages to chooose from.

Celebrate your Big Day at Templepatrick, with first-class Hilton hospitality

Complete luxury in your home. Spa-like bridal package available.

Need a Great Live Band with a Difference to Entertain your Guests? You wont be disappointed!

If you are looking for somewhere a little special to go to celebrate a big occasion, why not try the Cotton Club at Shenanigans.

dedicated to ensuring that every aspect of your wedding video runs smoothly

She is studying for her masters in vocal performance at the Cork School of Music, where she has received her honours bachelor of music degree

OurMercedes S-Classwill ensure you arrive in style and comfort on your wedding day

Bridal Dresses, Bridemaids Dresses, Formal Dresses, Mother of the Bride, and more....Dundalk based

Highly sought after for church and civil weddings - works with Piano player Padhriag Madden

Music sets the mood during your ceremony and sets the pace throughout your evening celebrations.

For artistic and unique photographs of your wedding, contact Fionn at Studio 33 Weddings

With an impeccable eye for detail, we will preserve the treasured memories of your big day

Acclaimed wedding and portrait photographer John Ryan is known for his relaxed approach, great sense of fun and unfailing ability to produce natural, beautiful photographs.

Finally. A wedding DJ service committed to QUALITY. Contact us for a no obligation quote.

Premier stockist for Mori Lee. Stocking size 8 to 30 in both bridal and bridesmaid dresses.

We take photographs that are as natural, fun and individual as you are.

Quality Wedding Photography at an affordable price. Images from the heart.

Ireland's first one-stop-hen-party-shop.

Beautiful unique gowns, footwear & accessories all inspired by by gone days. Bella Bleu is an exclusively vintage-inspired, curated boutique and completely original in the heart of Cork city.

Elegant decor, excellent service, breathtaking views make The Maritime Hotel West Cork's foremost wedding venue.

At Castletroy Park Hotel we will take care of your every last wish to ensure that your wedding celebrations are as relaxed and memorable for you as they are for your guests.

Kadee Bride is a luxury bridal salon offering you the finest in designer bridal gowns and keeping that same idea of luxury when we designed our Bridal Salon in Athlone Co Westmeath.

Your Personal Wedding Coordinator for a Perfectly Romantic Italian Wedding

All our vehicles are maintained to the highest standard while our drivers help to take the strain out of the important day!

At Woodenbridge Hotel and Lodge we believe we offer something different than the brand new hotels that have sprung up throughout the country: a genuine, unique and personal touch, set in a wonderful traditional hotel full of character and an atmosphere second to none.

The Pillo Hotel Ashbourne, formerly The Ashbourne Marriott opened in April 2007 and is a blend of 4* luxury and sophistication and is the ideal location and wedding venue for your special day.