WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Search function really annoy anyone else?

Search function really annoy anyone else?

Postby PaniniRoses » Wed May 02, 2022 8:03 pm

I've been trying to search for old posts on things rather than always starting a new thread when something's bound to have been done before, but god almighty, the search function is such a pain in the Ass, it's more hassle than it's worth! I use firefox, and any time I want to go back out of a thread when I hit back, I have to refresh the page and hit return, then you automatically come back to the top of the search results and I have to try to remember what the exact title of the thread I just checked was so I don't have to start the whole rigmarole again.

Am I just being preggy-bird irrational?
My gorgeous girl, born June 2010.

PaniniRoses
Woloholic

Re: Search function really annoy anyone else?

Postby Alsgal12 » Wed May 02, 2022 8:23 pm

This wrecks my head too! Im not on Firebox but have the same problem needing to refresh the page every time. It's no wonder people start repetitive threads, it's too much bother to find an old one >:o(
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Alsgal12
Royal Wolly

Postby ott » Wed May 02, 2022 8:31 pm

I use Google to search WOL. Append the search term with "site:weddingsonline.ie" and the results will all be from this site.
[/url]
ott
Empress Wolly

Postby Luce » Wed May 02, 2022 8:59 pm

totally annoys me too. was just doing a search on cork bands, and gave up because i keep having to type in search terms again, each time, as web page has expired!!!! dont have the patience for it!!!!!!!
[/url]
Luce
New Wolly

Postby PaniniRoses » Wed May 02, 2022 10:12 pm

Thanks for the tip OTT. Another user-unfriendly WOL shocker...
My gorgeous girl, born June 2010.

PaniniRoses
Woloholic

Postby vidia » Wed May 02, 2022 10:17 pm

PaniniRoses wrote:Thanks for the tip OTT. Another user-unfriendly WOL shocker...

Never knew this either.. Cheers.
vidia
Woloholic

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Asscher, babyhopesanddreams12, Carriedaway, Couchkitten, Diamontee, dymo2, geeklover, I love cosmos, mammy2011, McLisa, miamiladyde, MSNbot Media, Smileykaz, twentysomething and 50 guests

Make your spectacular wedding day memorable, successful and the ultimate envy of all your friends and family with a wedding magician.

Professional Photographer. Accessible Price. www.annmcnamee.ie

The 4* County Arms Hotel is loved by couples from Tipperary, Offaly, East Galway, Laois and Westmeath.

The Goods are not a wedding band... but we do play a lot of weddings!!

Creative Photography in a contemporary style.

John & Orlando (Photo & Video Services)... Fun, emotion, happiness, joy.

Video interviews and helpful hints and advice to help you plan your perfect day.

Tailoring and comfortable structure are central to Edels bridal collection, luxurious fabrics of Italian Shamouse silks, French laces, silk taffathas are a few to mention. Each special creation is hand-crafted and made to measure to suit each bride.

Elegant decor, excellent service, breathtaking views make The Maritime Hotel West Cork's foremost wedding venue.

Your Videographer if you look for a stylish and professional Wedding Video. With 5 different Menu Options to choose from, the Wedding Film will be truly yours

Experts in Rome weddings. Friendly, professional, tailor-made service. Email us! [email protected]

GIRLIE SPA & PAMPER AND HEN PACKAGES TO SUIT ALL TASTES

Barnardos Bridal offers exclusive BRAND NEW, designer gowns and stunning accessories at incredibly reduced prices.

Enjoy your Dream Wedding In Spain on the Costa Blanca with Lyndyloo

We finding the Perfect Wedding Dress should be an exciting & luxurious experience. With experienced help at hand & your own private Dressing Room we aim to make your visit a memorable occassion leading up to your Wedding day. Kildare based

Just go see The Laughing Shamrocks once and you`ll know you have found the band for your special day.

We Engrave beautiful personalised glassware and crystal, perfect for wedding favors, top table glassware and champagne flutes for champagne reception.

The ideal choice for those seeking a different wedding venue in Dublin.

Why not escape and enjoy some "time out" from your hectic wedding preparations. Indulge in pre- wedding escapism with one of our tailored packages.

Georgina has built a reputation as one of Munsters/Irelands leading Make-up Artists for Wedding, TV and Editorial Make-up

We'd like to invite you to visit our Bridal Boutique, where our experienced focused consultants will guide you through our stunning Bridal collections.

The easy way to have your jewellery valued in Dublins City Centre.

Frame It Weddings offers you photography and videography packages for your big day and we travel nationwide.

Located one of the most prestigious addresses in Dublin and offers a stunning venue for couples.

Let an acclaimed filmmaker produce your Wedding Video.

One of Irelands most acclaimed hotels, Waterford Castle Hotel and Golf Resort.

Producing beautifully presented, emotion filled and entertaining wedding DVD's and Videos.

The YPA packages have been planned carefully to cover the different requirements our clients may have.

Danielle Murphy is a creative and highly motivated individual with severalyears experience as a professional make-up artist.

Everything you will need for your wedding day - Wedding Dresses, Bridesmaid Dresses, Bridal Accessories, Mother of the bride/groom collections and a Menswear hire department.