WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

2013 Brides?!?!

Re: 2013 Brides?!?!

Postby DERRY14 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:39 pm

Hey everyone

We only decided this week that we are going to get married in 2013.

Was only ranting last week about not having a plan and now we do!! Saving for engagement ring now.

It will be nov/dec 2013. Would love new years eve but it's an expensive time.

It's exciting to start the planning though. We need the time to save for everything.

Looking forward to hearing about all ur plans too xx
[url=http://www.weddingcountdown.com]

[/url]
DERRY14
New Wolly

Postby moobride » Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:45 pm

so glad to see there's more and more of us!! i'd been a bit worried when i went to look at the hotel, but they said we were the 6th couple that day looking at 2013 :eek

we set us a savings account last year, each of us puts in X amount a month, we bought the engagement ring in may from most of the 1st years savings, and after rough calculations, we should be on target the end of this year when we add that to our other savings to pay for the wedding, so can keep saving for a house deposit :o)ll
Code snippet: PseudoHTML, UBBCode™ and BBCode. Used on most forums.
moobride
Royal Wolly

Postby missusT2be » Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:47 pm

Hello Brides, I'm joining the club :o)ll We got engaged March 16th :o)ll & I had a baby on the 18th so we're just getting around to planning now. We've looked at a couple of venues and provisionally booked the Lakeside in Killaloe, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it.

My sis and h2b bro are getting married next year (not to each other) so we thought a third family wedding would be a bit much. Besides, it will prob take me that long to get back into a size 8 :-8

I think we're going to book band, photographer & venue now and then concentrate on saving as much as possible.
missusT2be
New Wolly

Postby moobride » Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:33 am

ah, congrats on both accounts :o)ll

we're pretty sure we've found our hotel, going back to have another look on sat, if we still feel the same we'll book it :o)ll

His parents have told us they want to pay for our band for us, so that and a photographer will be next on our list. once that's booked i've promised him i'll calm down with all my planning, getting a bit excited i think!!!
moobride
Royal Wolly

Postby missusT2be » Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:26 am

moobride wrote:ah, congrats on both accounts :o)ll

we're pretty sure we've found our hotel, going back to have another look on sat, if we still feel the same we'll book it :o)ll

His parents have told us they want to pay for our band for us, so that and a photographer will be next on our list. once that's booked i've promised him i'll calm down with all my planning, getting a bit excited i think!!!

Thank you Moobride, it's all very exciting :)

We're in negotiations with the hotel at the mo. Being honest I'd prob pay full price but H2B is more sensible. I'm trying to get the best package possible and hopefully I'll get the blessing from him.

That is brill that your fpil are going to cover the band, a big expense off the list. Must start dropping hints at home :o0 Although both myself and h2b have siblings getting married next year so our pressies will be forgotten about til after them I think.

I'm just afraid that I'm getting so excited now that I'll climax too early and be sick of it all by the time it comes around :ooh
missusT2be
New Wolly

Postby moobride » Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:12 am

for them it's the first wedding in the family, my parents have done it 3 times already, so aren't as excited.

the hotel we're thinking of going with is giving us a great package, when we went to look at it, it turns out the wedding coordinator is a friend of the housemate, so she's throwing in loads of extras and giving us weekday winter prices for a summer weekend wedding, so that's going to be a HUGE saving for us. going to have another look at it at the w/e, just to make sure we still really love it, :lvs
moobride
Royal Wolly

Postby April13 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:01 pm

missusT2be wrote:Hello Brides, I'm joining the club :o)ll We got engaged March 16th :o)ll & I had a baby on the 18th so we're just getting around to planning now. We've looked at a couple of venues and provisionally booked the Lakeside in Killaloe, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it.

My sis and h2b bro are getting married next year (not to each other) so we thought a third family wedding would be a bit much. Besides, it will prob take me that long to get back into a size 8 :-8

I think we're going to book band, photographer & venue now and then concentrate on saving as much as possible.

Congrats on both counts!!!!! 2013 is the year then soooo for us allll!!!! SOOOOOOO excited :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
April13
Mini Wolly

Postby MrsG2Be » Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:18 pm

Girls, Have any of ye started lookin at dresses yet?? Crazy I know but i thik I've found the one its so perfect and have just seen it on house of brides for €230 couldnt believe my eyes really want to order it!!!! Dont know what to do!
[/url]

[/url]
MrsG2Be
Mini Wolly

Postby April13 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:59 pm

OMG :eek

were's house of brides???? :)

ok, rite, do u love de dress because its €230 or do u really love de dress? whens ur wedding?
[/url]
April13
Mini Wolly

Postby MrsG2Be » Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:26 pm

Its an online shop based in america its sells genuine designer dresses at discount prices! I've been browsing on it for awhile I actually love the dress and its exactly what I wanted the price is a bonus!!!
[/url]

[/url]
MrsG2Be
Mini Wolly

Postby April13 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:50 pm

Go for it then soooo.... :) :)
Let me no how u get on!!! :) :) :)
[/url]
April13
Mini Wolly

Postby MrsG2Be » Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:08 pm

I think I will and even if i change my mind its only a few hundred
[/url]

[/url]
MrsG2Be
Mini Wolly

Postby moobride » Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:31 pm

go for it!!! sure i bought my shoes the other day :o)ll i was thinking do do the same, order one on-line, if its crap or i don't like it, it's only a couple ppf hundred and i've still loads of time :o0
moobride
Royal Wolly

Postby missusT2be » Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:20 pm

So excited :o)ll Hotel just came back to me with a reviewed price and included all the extras we asked for :o)ll H2B has given his blessing so we just have to g out and pay deposit :compress

PS Thanks for the congrats MrsDuffy2be

MrsG2be go for it, only thing stopping me dress shopping now is my baby fat
missusT2be
New Wolly

Postby moobride » Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:28 pm

missusT2be wrote:So excited :o)ll Hotel just came back to me with a reviewed price and included all the extras we asked for :o)ll H2B has given his blessing so we just have to g out and pay deposit :compress

PS Thanks for the congrats MrsDuffy2be

MrsG2be go for it, only thing stopping me dress shopping now is my baby fat

:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll is that the one in killaloe you booked? what date did you book for?
moobride
Royal Wolly

PreviousNext

Return to Old Faithful