WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

Everything Clomid Thread

Re: Everything Clomid Thread

Postby Mrs2babridesoon » Sat May 12, 2022 1:29 pm

I guess it's all about balance, while TTC we need to continue with our ''real lives''.

I really feel our life has been on hold and I am now only letting go, I've just started weight motivation clinic as I have a good bit of weight to lose, a year ago I would never have done it cause I would have been convinced I'd be pregnant the very next cycle! But becoming 'relaxed' and more able to move on (while still keeping finger on the pulse with fertility clinic) only comes in your own good time!

If its any consolation I have a family celebration this even and I'll be super careful with what I'm eat and I won't be drinking! Have a nice weekend, enjoy your Christening,

TTC Since Nov 2009. Me 36. PCOS & Large Fibroid 8cm & Endometriosis.
Clomid 50mg X 6 Cycles, Clomid 100mg/Scans/Trigger Shots X 2 Cycle. BFN X 8.
HSG January 2011 (one tube blocked)
Lap & Dye Dec 2011.Both tubes open/ovarian drilling/slight Endo removed/Lge Fibroid
Feb-May ’12:IUI 4 Attempts all cancelled (poor response) Cycle changed TSI. BFN X 4
All treatment suspended till Endo sorted! May 2012.
21st July:Surgery with Hugh O'Connor for Fibroid & Endo Removal.

Fingers crossed for 2012.
Mrs2babridesoon
Woloholic

Postby Novemberpearl » Sat May 12, 2022 7:58 pm

Yep know what u mean alright! Few months ago
We were talking about planning a camping holiday abroad when off
Work in July and we decided then to hold off hoping that
We'd be pregnant but it's just around d corner now and still no bfp :( Good luck with the weight loss, heard great reports regarding the Motivation clinic!
Enjoy d celebrations tonight!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url
TTC since jul 2010
Bloods & sa good
Me 34, dh 34, dd 11
1st appoint Dr Rishi, rotunda feb 12
HSG April 12
Clomid to release multiple eggs (ov ok) May 12
Novemberpearl
New Wolly

Postby dollars » Wed May 23, 2022 10:04 pm

hi girls, havent been around in awhile hope everyone is doing ok
was really praying when i logged on id see some old names cropping up with bfps
no news from me after taking some time out and trying to do things naturally now my thyroids sorted im back on clomid (5th cycle) cfc thought i still need a boost for ov
pimping away like crazy but no major symptoms so not expecting good news or more to the point im not letting myself be convinced im pregnant until im holding a test with a bfp, so thats it from me
see alot of newbies i hope yere stay is a short one for the right reasons :babydust:
dollars
Mini Wolly

Postby thisyearslove » Thu May 31, 2022 1:26 pm

Hi girls, worked for me too!! Thanks God!!

2nd month on 50Mg day 2-5. I used preseed as I found clomid really affected me CM.

I had zero symptoms & I mean zero!!!

Very very best of luck to you all :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
thisyearslove
New Wolly

Postby mar09 » Thu May 31, 2022 1:39 pm

congrats thisyearslove, think we had our 1st cons app the same day and started clomid at the same time. I'm on the 4th round of it now - 100mg cd 1-3. Hopefully this cycle it will work for me! At least it has me ovulating anyways!!! If no luck this cycle i'm having a lap and dye in July and if all ok my cons is putting me on injections after that!

dollars, fingers crossed for you this cycle :babydust:
Came off pill Jan 2011 but very long and irregular cycles.
First fertility app in Feb 2012 - confirmed PCOS
Started on Clomid Feb 12, fingers and toes crossed!
1st Round of Clomid 50mg CD 1-3 - Day 21 Prog 46.8
2nd Round of Clomid 50mg CD 1-3 - Day 21 Prog 27 (ov'd on day 18)
3rd Round of Clomid 50mg CD 1-5 - Day 21 prog .5 (ov'd on day 21)
4th Round of Clomid 100mg CD 1-3 - Last round before lap and dye in July!!! Fingers crossed!

mar09
Mini Wolly

Postby dollars » Thu May 31, 2022 10:53 pm

thanks mar hopefully u get it this round too

congrats thisyearslove thats great news were you on cyclogest/progesterone in your 2ww or nothing, good to hear about the no symptoms hope it stays that way with you

congrats emma77 thats great news all the best
dollars
Mini Wolly

Postby thisyearslove » Fri Jun 01, 2022 8:07 am

Yes that's right mar09, we did have our appointments the same day. I had my lap and dye before starting the clomid, although I had no blockages my con claims it can help to clear out/flush the tubes. Very best of luck to you x

dollars no, I was not given anything extra - just clomid. Symptoms have kicked in now but it really was only from 5 weeks on. Was letting you know as I am all too familar with the dreaded TWW and analysing every symptom but I really did not have any just my usual back and full bbs a few days before AF. Usually the fullness goes from my bbs the day of AF but this time it didn't and they have remained full.

I really don't know what worked for us this month not sure if worth sharing but the only thing we did different was how often we dtd! Usually I followed the SMEP(ish) - every other day until and then every day once I get a pos OPK. This month we intentionally only dtd once around CD12, got pos on CD15 so dtd CD15 & CD16.
thisyearslove
New Wolly

Postby dollars » Tue Jun 05, 2022 9:45 pm

hmmm youve raised a good point we have been following smep too and then once i get trigger dtd every day for 4 days
starting to think quality not quantity good suggestion :wv
dollars
Mini Wolly

Postby Fiadh » Wed Jun 06, 2022 9:05 pm

Hi y'all *waves*
I'm a newbie here although pushing 37, off the pill a year, had two periods in 12 months which were so far apart that doc said I skipped ovulation so starting clomid tomorrow for the first time....eeeek. Very nervous about potential symptoms but fingers crossed everything will work out. Heading to spain for a wedding at the weekend so hoping i don't turn into an axe murderer and bash hubby over the head with a candalabra :eek . wishing you all lots of babydust and thanks for sharing your experiences x
Fiadh
New Wolly

Previous

Return to TTC