WeddingsOnline Discussion Forums

Welcome to the WeddingsOnline discussion board. We do operate some Forum Rules, please click here to read through them. Also please refer to our FAQ if you have queries on how to use the boards.

WELCOME NEW WOLLYS

Re: WELCOME NEW WOLLYS

Postby eefc » Mon Oct 17, 2021 2:33 pm

Paddys Future Mrs wrote:Definitely stay away from TTC for the moment then! I bravely ventured in there for a bit of sight seeing but when i strated readin about EWCM and the likes, I backed out of there pronto!!! I am so not prepared for that yet :eek

Welcome to WOL though :thnk

Aw thanks missus! I'm not even going to ask about that! :compress
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wyPWerw/]

[/url]

formally AoifC
eefc
Royal Wolly

Postby redalertoz » Tue Oct 18, 2021 3:55 pm

Welcome all new wollys

This is a great place if I am to be honest. All my questions get answered, get great ideas, give opinions... a bit mad at times >:o) but I'm glad I'm on it :o)ll :o)ll

I remember starting out, everyone was so friendly and still are. It's like our own little community! :)
[/url]
redalertoz
Mini Wolly

Postby 2lilmonkeys » Wed Oct 19, 2021 7:33 pm

Hi everyone,
Yet again another longtime lurker has offially joined the club! I've been in the background for a while now getting advice and enjoying the chats, since I was planning my wedding back in 2008. I now have 2 kids DS 25mths and DD 12 mths. I would never have managed any of the above without the advice I got from ttc and m&k forums. Finally got decent internet access so can now add my tuppence worth. Looking forward to some great chats & crack with ye all :wv
2lilmonkeys
New Wolly

Postby redalertoz » Wed Oct 19, 2021 7:43 pm

2lilmonkeys wrote:Hi everyone,
Yet again another longtime lurker has offially joined the club! I've been in the background for a while now getting advice and enjoying the chats, since I was planning my wedding back in 2008. I now have 2 kids DS 25mths and DD 12 mths. I would never have managed any of the above without the advice I got from ttc and m&k forums. Finally got decent internet access so can now add my tuppence worth. Looking forward to some great chats & crack with ye all :wv

WELCOME!!! :wv
[/url]
redalertoz
Mini Wolly

Postby sillybuttons » Thu Oct 20, 2021 11:16 pm

Hello everyone.
ive just gotten engaged and i keep coming across this website during my research so i decided to join! but obviously im new to all this so hopefully i'll get some good help and advice from everyone here. were trying to do some planning and organising and im so excited so it'll be great to see if anyone can offer any help or share their experiences.
Thanks xxx :wv
sillybuttons
New Wolly

Postby eefc » Fri Oct 21, 2021 8:04 am

Congratulations silly buttons!! :thnk

This is a great site with a great bunch of girls! ;o)
[/url]

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wyPWerw/]

[/url]

formally AoifC
eefc
Royal Wolly

Postby sillybuttons » Fri Oct 21, 2021 12:16 pm

Thanks AoifC. Im trying to navigate the thing now, so wish me luck. xx :)
sillybuttons
New Wolly

Postby babyhopesanddreams12 » Fri Oct 21, 2021 12:22 pm

welcome new wollies :wv :wv you wont be long getting the hang of everything.. You will get loads of ideas and inspiration on here..

Paddys Future Mrs wrote:Definitely stay away from TTC for the moment then! I bravely ventured in there for a bit of sight seeing but when i strated readin about EWCM and the likes, I backed out of there pronto!!! I am so not prepared for that yet :eek

Welcome to WOL though :thnk

:o0 :o0 :o0 i felt the same when I started posting in there.. So many abbreviations my head was spinning but getting there after a year :o0
[/url]

TTC Since Sept 2010
Dh S.A Jan 2012 - all ok
Day 3 bloods Dec 2011- ok
Day 21 bloods Dec 2011 - ok
Pelvic ultrasound - March 2012 - have a small cyst on both left and right
ovary - both are very small!!
Another ultrasound booked for July 31st??
babyhopesanddreams12
Ultimate Wolly

Postby funtimes25 » Sun Oct 30, 2021 6:30 pm

I'm new to this aswel and sooo loving the site already... so many things to learn think ive gotten the basic DD,OH,etc etc :o)ll
funtimes25
New Wolly

Postby MissusFarrell2B » Fri Nov 11, 2021 9:02 am

I'm a newbie too-engaged for nearly 8wks now. Have picked up so many tips lurking around here already but really having problems with the abbreviations! Ive got OH I think,whats DD?Is there a cheat sheet out there? :-8
MissusFarrell2B
New Wolly

Postby LastRolo » Fri Nov 11, 2021 10:51 am

Welcome everyone!! :wv :wv
LastRolo
Ultimate Wolly

Postby McLisa » Sat Nov 19, 2021 10:18 am

Hi everyone got engaged yr and a half ago and stumbled across this place when looking for info on getting married abroad. I've been lurking about since then replying to odd post here and there and was so amazed at how all these women seemed to know each other and remember all things they posted previously (although that doesn't always seem to be a good thing lol) and its great to see that I'm not a crazy neurotic woman you all think same crazy things I do :yelrotflmaosmilie: Ive only just got started properly posting and I think I maybe have gotten a little addicted!!!
[/url]
McLisa
Princess Wolly

Postby MrsBtobe » Sat Nov 19, 2021 7:38 pm

Hey everyone

I'm a newbie to WOL as well. So far it's been brilliant. I look forward to all the posts and advice over the next few months in the run up to my wedding :)
MrsBtobe
New Wolly

Postby DementedAlterEgo » Tue Nov 22, 2021 4:36 pm

Welcome new Wollies!!!!

:wv
DementedAlterEgo
Mini Wolly

Postby Bootleg Betty » Sat Nov 26, 2021 11:26 pm

Hello all :wv